Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I left the computer today to go spend time with my special guy.

Could anyone give me quick summary? Going to start to my coffee pot and settle in for lots of reading.

aww moody honey... "quick summary" of today's events. whew, I'm just too damn tired... anyone?? LOL

Oh, and I HIGHLY recommend that coffee... here ya go.:coffee:

Casey anthony is not Bi POLar!! Sorry! She has a Major problem!
:clap:
I think her mother said it best when she said Casey is a psychopath. No one knows their children more than their mom. And if Casey is a true psychopath, her parents cannot be fully responsible for how she was raised. I think many a psychopath are born with something inheritantly wrong in their brains that have conscience.

Summer,

what were they telling us but not telling us? Do tell.

They want all evidence together they are putting things in order they are not in a hurry one screw up on there part and she could be free! Trust me they are looking at this as caylee is dead not alive. Cindy said they are blaming it on her daughter! Well who it there right mind reports child missing after 31 days!

In a way, I think the events of the past few days have been cleverly calculated to throw CA off kilter (now she knows how we feel!!!) The Body Farm Evidence, the limited immunity offer and deadline, followed by the DNA evidence, subpoenas being served, and tonights unexpected arrest. And I kinda appeciate even the Padillas throwing her off with the talk of revokation, no revocation in the middle of all this.

Do the courts meet 7 days a week to determine bail. Any chance she wouldn't be able to get out because it is a 3 days weekend, which leads us to Tuesday, when she needs to make a determination about the limited immunity offer?

Is there a chance that the bail goes back to $50,300 plus the new $3000?

Kid Finders Network Benefit: South Lake Extreme Pro Wrestling and Benchwarmers Sports Bar presents Stars from R.W.A. O.W.A. and S.A.W. For an unforgettable night including a World Title Match, Ladies Match all in the ring. There will be a D.J. Playing all your favorites

Join us on August 29 at Benchwarmers Sports Bar located at 14195 W. Col Dr. Winter Garden, Fl. 34787
I thought they were going to some country club. I really must have heard wrong!

Need rolaids after seeing Cindy's video on her lawn with that crowd of women confronting her. I didnt know whether to aplaud or feel sorry for Cindy. I am so lost

Tracey, excellent point...I have no idea, but I wonder if there are guidelines for bond based on the charge and that this charge is $3,000??? Again, I have no idea...

There are guidelines and they do say $3,000 but I believe that this is only a recommendation and the judge has final discretion. Remember, the bond for her other charges was $500k and that was way over the guidelines due to her being a POI in the disappearance of her daughter.

Is she being bailed out yet?

I hope so. And I also hope that before she gets to the car they arrest her for stealing Gma's money. Bailed out again- rearrested for stealing from Gpa's nursing home acct. Bailed out again-rearrested for credit card fraud. By that time it will be Tuesday at 5 and time to take the Lim. Immun. and tell where Caylee is. I understand that is based on 100% truth. I hope she tells where Caylee is and 99% truth and gets caught in a lie. We find Caylee and no immunity.

:clap:
I think her mother said it best when she said Casey is a psychopath. No one knows their children more than their mom. And if Casey is a true psychopath, her parents cannot be fully responsible for how she was raised. I think many a psychopath are born with something inheritantly wrong in their brains that have conscience.
I think it was "sociopath"...believe it or not, there is a difference. But I get what you're saying.

Oh man, I left the computer today to go spend time with my special guy.

Could anyone give me quick summary? Going to start to my coffee pot and settle in for lots of reading.

Oh Moody!

So much...

Let's see

1. Crazed people protesting outside the house and George freaking out on them.
2. Bond not being revoked per Leonard Padilla
3. AND, Casey being arrested on live TV on CNN for what we think are charges relating to petty theft - remember the claim that she stole money and check's from her friend Amy? Bond apparantly set at $3,000 (not confirmed)

Fellow Websleuthers, did I miss anything?

Hey! Thanks for that clip! They were telling her like it was! See thats how human being acts, why have we not seen cindy cry? She is so much like casey!
OMG! I loved watching those people. It made me feel good for the first time today to see those people giving a voice to Caylee.
I kept yelling out questions for them to ask Cindy! My cat came running in and gave me one of those :eek: looks!

Tracey, excellent point...I have no idea, but I wonder if there are guidelines for bond based on the charge and that this charge is $3,000??? Again, I have no idea...

They said tonight for her charges it was 3,000 and it would be 10% wich is 300.00 and she could get out tomorrow as early as 7:00am

The takling law heads on Greta said bail should be about 7000.00 ftops or these new charges, but then again they said that bail should have been about 20,000.00 tops for the child neglecet 3rd feloney charge that ended up at 500,000.00
So should we set up a pool to see who is closer to guessing what the new bail will be.

Greta had LP on her show....she told him to go get his money. Casey was back in jail....I have no clue what the beans she was talking about.

In a way, I think the events of the past few days have been cleverly calculated to throw CA off kilter (now she knows how we feel!!!) The Body Farm Evidence, the limited immunity offer and deadline, followed by the DNA evidence, subpoenas being served, and tonights unexpected arrest. And I kinda appeciate even the Padillas throwing her off with the talk of revokation, no revocation in the middle of all this.

Do the courts meet 7 days a week to determine bail. Any chance she wouldn't be able to get out because it is a 3 days weekend, which leads us to Tuesday, when she needs to make a determination about the limited immunity offer?

Is there a chance that the bail goes back to $50,300 plus the new $3000?
I guess all are a possibility - the arraignment is tomorrow at 11 AM - so no 3 day weekend. I would think its up to the judge - all of it. Isn't being arrested on other charges WHILE you are out on bail a condition of THAT bail?

Emma...I don't know where to begin even if I could stop laughing. Time to get some coffee.
it's good to laugh.
didn't mean to get political or anything. those were just observations. plus I'm trying to convince myself and everyone else that I was interested in something else in the last 24 hours other than the Anthony's garage, as SusyQ puts it. Because,you know, I have a life.
"uh. huh."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member