TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know that? From Billie? From her friend? LE?

All of the above I believe. I will see if I can find the original information on it.

ETA: this is one link about the prepaid phone, I have a little one up - bbl!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5970837&postcount=536"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3[/ame]

Just wanted to add....
IPOD and ITOUCH are basically the same thing, except ITOUCH is all touchscreen.
and honey still is using that knockoff IPOD overseas on another "vacation" and when he emails me, it'll say at the bottom "sent from my iphone"

"Have any of the locals confirmed Byerley's allegation that Hailey was staying with her dad for about a month before she vanished?"

Please do not believe anything that comes out of this woman's mouth. I believe that in the TOS, it says that if someone chooses to be quoted in the media, that they can be sleuthed.... am I correct? And if so, have any of you tried to do just that?

Ummm well hmmm...haven't been able to confirm that Hailey stayed there but I was able to confirm DB exist and isn't PERFECT ...just sayin

I'm back. Going to skim through the last of thread 12, will keep this one open also. Let me say that I do not think you have heard the last from Billie.... so, (and please keep in mind that I am only one person) y'all tell me what the most pressing questions that need to be cleared up - and please, when I say most pressing, I mean that might give some clue, or maybe jar her memory about something that we all (family and friends) have thought irrelevant. I will try my best to answer them, but more importantly, I will give them to Billie and see if she can bring them up - again, if they are relevant to finding Hailey.

Hopefully, you can hear the answers straight from her this coming week. I asked her about not talking much tonight. Again, she does not control the direction of any interview, but I really think that she just doesn't know what else to say. Not that she is trying to hide anything, just that she feels like she has repeated herself over and over. And she has..... but a lot of it was to LE, and no one else heard. Please understand that she is distraught and of course is not at her peak - but she is holding up as well as can be expected, trying to remain optimistic.
she did well, yes, it was as plain as day that the same repeat questions are making her weary. I think she needs to do a news conference only speak directly to Hailey. The kind of thing, 'we want you to come home Hailey, no matter what is wrong we will fix it as a family etc. I think it would be good if she may think Hailey did go off with someone.

I wonder if BD or SA have thought about seeking a private polygrapher? I also think BD needs legal guidance in a big way. LE is making her out to be a liar with zero credibility. It's going to get worse before it gets better. JMO!

I'm back to SA. Too many coincidences for me. The job, last one to see her, alleged poly deceptive, lawyered up pretty quickly and after looking at those photos, he seems to have a rich fantasy life, going as far to play dress up with his cousin is uber creepy, LE stating he is not credible. Well...they said that about everyone...alledgedly.:waitasec:

all IMO

Hey czgtz,

Welcome back. I have a few questions for Billie

1. Was Haileys iphone/ipad definitely broken? If so where is it now?

2. What was kept in the shed out back?

3. When was the last time you physically saw your daughter?

4. How long have you been taking painkillers for your toothache?

5. Were you aware that Hailey was posting on social networking sites? If so do you know where she was accessing the internet?

6. What car was your boyfriend using on the day of Hailey's disappearance?

Sorry ended up being more than a few questions lol

I have gone on my facebook with it and it'll say posted by Iphone. Even tho the one we have is NOT made by Apple and is not an Iphone. It's just the way facebook reads the application.

Crazy, but very useful information. Thank you!!

Just wanted to add....
IPOD and ITOUCH are basically the same thing, except ITOUCH is all touchscreen.
and honey still is using that knockoff IPOD overseas on another "vacation" and when he emails me, it'll say at the bottom "sent from my iphone"

LOL, and I was just scolded by an investigator for using the words interchangeably. Ipod and Itouch are very different. Ipods (the ones with the wheel) cannot access the internet in any way, they can't download straight from itunes, or chat, or get onto the web, etc. So, they are very different. I have both and still manage to call them both "ipods" and was told to knock it off, lol.

from sarx from prior thread:

I am not aware of any knock offs that have wi-fi capabilities, but I could have missed some somewhere, just haven't seen that. NG is the ONLY one who said it was a knock off, so I think that is just bad reporting and really not worth the time we are spending on it. MO.

As for going outside to use her itouch, possible, but looking at the dates and times, some of her posts via the itouch were at 6:30 in the morning. Most of them fell on either a Saturday or a Sunday and then Wednesday during Christmas break. How about at her Dad's house did he have wi-fi? Or maybe she stayed at a friend's house that had wi-fi? Look at the dates, there is a pattern there.
This is bugging me. A 13-year-old girl willingly up and posting at 6:30 a.m.? And most of them fell on the weekend? This strikes me as odd and is fi-niggling at my brain. Why 6:30 a.m. on a weekend? Does BD work weekends? And Wednesdays?

I'm back. Going to skim through the last of thread 12, will keep this one open also. Let me say that I do not think you have heard the last from Billie.... so, (and please keep in mind that I am only one person) y'all tell me what the most pressing questions that need to be cleared up - and please, when I say most pressing, I mean that might give some clue, or maybe jar her memory about something that we all (family and friends) have thought irrelevant. I will try my best to answer them, but more importantly, I will give them to Billie and see if she can bring them up - again, if they are relevant to finding Hailey.

Hopefully, you can hear the answers straight from her this coming week. I asked her about not talking much tonight. Again, she does not control the direction of any interview, but I really think that she just doesn't know what else to say. Not that she is trying to hide anything, just that she feels like she has repeated herself over and over. And she has..... but a lot of it was to LE, and no one else heard. Please understand that she is distraught and of course is not at her peak - but she is holding up as well as can be expected, trying to remain optimistic.

Here's what I'd like to know:

- Were Clint or his girlfriend home the day Hailey went missing?

- Does Billie think Hailey would have talked on the phone outside if nobody was in the house? If not, does that mean somebody was actually in the house when the neighbor saw her talking on the phone outside at noon the day she went missing?

I have some concerns with the changing stories (and am so tired of the drug theme in missing kid cases whether the parents are proactively involved or not). But the more available to NG Billie is the better, no matter how redundant, or when the tide turns and NG gets bored with the same show and starts attacking her.

With this much time passed, no arrest or resolve on the horizon, when the national press (which at this point is NG only?) backs off it will be much harder for the family to keep the kind of resources dedicated that they have now.

thank you.. I can't think of anything... Get some rest!!!

Just wanted to help with the whole IPOD discussion. When honey was on his way overseas last time, he purchased one of those knock off IPod's in Germany. Thing works great. As long as you have a wifi connection, you can do just about anything with that thing. Even surf the internet. I have gone on my facebook with it and it'll say posted by Iphone. Even tho the one we have is NOT made by Apple and is not an Iphone. It's just the way facebook reads the application.
And you do not need to have it hooked to a computer to do anything. You can download tons of applications right to the thing while you are in a wifi spot.
Think of it more like a very small portable laptop and not as a phone.

Oh great, I thought they had gotten those shut down. LOL. Ok, so what brand is your knockoff? (not trying to get u busted but some are not that easy to come by in the US and may just add to the confusion in this case.)

What I would like an answer to from LE is why they aren't letting Texas Equuasearch come in to help?
cz...tell Billie myself and all my friends don't believe for one second she had anything to do with Hailey's dissappearance and we dont believe she is lying about the polygraph either. We believe her. And I believe CD too.

From TExas Mist on the other thread-

"peeple, I hate to break this to ya but NG doesn't always get the facts straight...generally WSerz know more about a case than her.

It's just with this case, we know next to nothing."

AHHHH Ok.. LOL i'm kinda new to all this.. I lurked for a while, but never made it a point to watch her :)

Thanks!

YVW - once you follow more cases, and maybe even this one if we ever get to hear any real info, you'll see what I'm talking about. ;)

And FWIW, it's not just NG - it's any of the talking heads she has on her show....listen to what they say, then verify their 'facts'.

Don't be suprised if one nite you find yourself :cursing: :banghead: :shakehead: along w/ the rest of us. LOL

:hug:

Czgtz, would you mind asking Billie if Hailey had told her in the past that she was staying at MB's house? In the begining it sounded as if this was not the first time. If she had claimed to stay there before I think some of her friends may have more info than they are letting on. Thanks for asking questions for us and for being there to support Billie, you are a true friend!

This is bugging me. A 13-year-old girl willingly up and posting at 6:30 a.m.? And most of them fell on the weekend? This strikes me as odd and is fi-niggling at my brain. Why 6:30 a.m. on a weekend? Does BD work weekends? And Wednesdays?
6:30 is probably when the adults leave or before school. working 12 hours, they probably don't want to pay overtime so BD may only get 3 days work a week.

She may not have been to bed yet if it was on weekends. Teens love to stay up all night and sleep all day LOL!

Czgtz
Can you get confirmation on what type of phone BD had and from what provider?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member