2008.09.22 Tim Miller Coming Back & Leonard Padilla Talks RE: Cindy/Casey Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get to hear LP, but it was interesting listening to Tim. Could someone elaborate more on the fight as described by LP?! Thanks~

I have always wonder if GA didn't change his time frame to PM the next afternoon when it was really AM on 6.16 With CA coming up with the tucking them in it kinda left him in the position to have to alter his time frame. I can just image the all out war there would have been with CA if GA had contradicted her. Just my take on the marriage dynamics.

Is there anything that substantiates her staying with TonE on the 15th? Especially if she did not have Caylee, that pretty much sums up Caylee's last night on this planet. I think Casey left the house SO pissed off that is when she did whatever she did. But, I'd love to firm up the 15th Casey stayed with TonE and Caylee was not there. Any links?
Not sure of the date, but Clint said on Greta that when he came back the afternoon of June 15th that Casey was with Tony at the apartment and he thought she stayed the night...altho he did not see her the next morning.

WARNING...Random thoughts...It also makes me think twice about Caseys comment to Cindy re; "You DON'T know what happened, Mom?" I can see Cindy losing it, assaulting Casey, and Casey storming out w/ Caylee at that time. Maybe Casey is holding the assault and fight against Cindy, hence it's all her fault. And I don't think Cindy would want to face an assault charge....

I thought, she said "You don't know what my involvement is?" (Edit: Like she was offended that her mom thought she could be involved.) I can't remember for certain, but that's what I thought she said.

I didn't get to hear LP, but it was interesting listening to Tim. Could someone elaborate more on the fight as described by LP?! Thanks~

I haven't had a chance to take notes--to be honest I need to make my own timeline and compare it with the sworn affidavits (hahaha Anthony fictions) and what LP says in another place about the 24-25-26th so that I can see what he is trying to say in all these snippets we get here and there.

Thanks kwmred for providing the link!

Actually, a fight of that magnitude would put it in line with my theory of what could have happened and that they all knew that night what happened. :X

I thought, she said "You don't know what my involvement is?" I can't remember for certain, but that's what I thought she said.
Yes. And I took it it the way she said it as, "OF course you know because you were there!" Just my opinion...

I thought, she said "You don't know what my involvement is?" I can't remember for certain, but that's what I thought she said.

True, but obstruction/perjury are a bit worse. I sure wish this trial will be televised or that there is a good taper/blogger in the courtroom gallery. Whatever KC goes up for, you know the family has got to testify.

And imagine...this reaction was *before* the pressure really began (rearrest, protesters, etc.). That CA is something!
I don't know. If my recollection of the timeline is correct, I think CA had a lot to be really, really P.O.'ed about at that point. Her kid stole 45,000 from her and also stole more money from her sweet, elderly grandparents, one of whom was in a home with oygen tubes in his nose, she had been lying spectacularly about having a job for a few years, and was dumping the baby on her parents to raise with seemingly no plans to better herself or care for her child in the future, such as job prospects or plans to obtain an education. I might want to wrap my hands around my kid's neck too, if all that was going on!

Not sure of the date, but Clint said on Greta that when he came back the afternoon of June 15th that Casey was with Tony at the apartment and he thought she stayed the night...altho he did not see her the next morning.

Correct and TonE said she was with him the night of the 6.15 but he did not say what time that was. So Casey may have been there when Clint go back which no time was given for that either. Casey left TonE's to go over to the A's house since we knew that CA had Caylee at the nursing home at noon on Father's day and got into a big fight with CA and left and went back to TonE's. So it the night that TonE is talking about actually after midnight so tecnically it is the 6.16 but since he was still up he is still saying night.
I have a tendency to do that. If I haven't been to bed yet to me it is still that same night even though it may now a different date.

Yes. And I took it it the way she said it as, "OF course you know because you were there!" Just my opinion...

Yeah, could be. I never thought of it like that...spooky.

Edit: I always took it like she was offended, but maybe not! Hmmm.

Yes, it's TonE or Clint....Their statements totally, you know, **** the Anthony's big plan. The 9 June scenario, blah blah blah. I guess the A's major strategy is to lie then repeat infinitely no matter what the facts or reality is....kinda like their daughter during the Universal Studio interview. Geesh.

I thought, she said "You don't know what my involvement is?" (Edit: Like she was offended that her mom thought she could be involved.) I can't remember for certain, but that's what I thought she said.

Agreed, to your edit. I heard this as sarcasm over CA's TV cameos and that CA was being open minded at that time, didn't know KC's involvement, didn't publicly defend her. Boy that changed. :rolleyes:

Seriously, all LP said was during that fight on the 15th of June that Cindy literally had her hands on Casey's throat. His opinion is that there is no way that Casey stayed there that night. He believes she and Caylee left that night.

Actually, a fight of that magnitude would put it in line with my theory of what could have happened and that they all knew that night what happened. :X

But then what about the 911 call and the dead body in the darn car? I just can't wrap my head around that. She was losing it! I still don't think the GPs were involved in any coverup at least not before that call...I just can't say what they're up to now aside from total and complete self delusion.:waitasec:

Well, maybe not that night but....soon enough perhaps with the recovery of the car. I agree : X

I am getting into hot water here and there! :)

I have never thought Caylee left that house alive, personally. I think she was first buried in the backyard then moved on the 24th.

Seriously, all LP said was during that fight on the 15th of June that Cindy literally had her hands on Casey's throat. His opinion is that there is no way that Casey stayed there that night. He believes she and Caylee left that night.

Right. I was following the ramifications of that "movie," just like LP was wanting me to! It does make sense that KC would leave after, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23