If You Could Ask ONE Question and Get ONE Truthful Answer, What Would it Be?

What was the duct tape for & then the heart shaped sticker on Caylee's innocent mouth?

One question...Hmmm...Why didn't the A's get family counseling in order to prevent such a tragedy? It's very obvious that it's a pattern passed on from generation to generation. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if we all find out that GA & CA had dysfunctional childhoods themselves.

Who the father is.

I am with you on this question. A follow-up question to this is: Why do the "powers that be" not see the importance of these questions? Have they already found out the answers, and are just holding them until court?

I would ask casey: What were you and Caylee doing all day, since you weren't working and didn't have a nanny

How long did you have to wait for her to die after her 'accident' you caused? Because you knew you could not take her to the hospital because they would have seen the trauma she was in and known it was no accident and they would not have believed your lies like your family, so how long did it take?

Another question....To the Anthony's...

If Caylee DIDN'T respond in a positive, knowing way when asked about Zani and playmates associated with her. why didn't you become suspicious and put a TAIL
on Casey to see where that PROFESSIONAL LIAR of a daughter was taking her.
Sorry, can you be that stupid to assume your daughter is working while she is
robbing you blind?

A lot of my first response questions have been taken...so I'll add this one:

What would you have done if Cindy had said ok to giving you one more day to take her to caylee?

Would you have run, snuck out at night and disappeared, where would you have gone, what would you have done? Would you have killed GA and CA too? Did you even have a plan?

Also, one more please.

Where's the blackjack phone? Like "who's the father" question, I believe that phone holds many secrets. We know she bought one, there's a recipet for it. WHERE'D IT GO?

For KC: Why didn't you simply reliquish custody and your parental rights to your parents and go on with your merry life?

I am with you on this question. A follow-up question to this is: Why do the "powers that be" not see the importance of these questions? Have they already found out the answers, and are just holding them until court?

Because that have the perp.

They know who did it, when, why, and they have the proof.

Anything else is peripheral.

Casey: If you could do all of this over again beginning with Caylee's birth knowing what you know now and where it has led you, would you do anything at all differently and what exactly would those things be??

One thing I would ask..

Why all the "spin" if she's innocent?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member