Caylee Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
George and Cindy listening to the Titanic song - "My Heart Will Go On."

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 216
Also a question, are the Anthony's even religious? and do they belong to this church?

They are baptist, but I don't think they belong to this church.

and btw, for a contemporary baptist church, this is not dramatized, its pale in comparison to other things I've seen.

A lot of church's are like that, with contemporary music now days. I was raised in an old fashioned baptist church in Georgia and they always sang the old fashioned gospel songs.

Recently I have went to my sister in laws church in TX and it is a very large church and mostly sing contemporary. Also the younger generation seems to really enjoy this music more so than the old fashioned gospel.

I think that guy just really knew how to belt it, and he was singing with everything he had.

The earlier Sunday morning service is more like the "old fashioned" way. There is a big choir of people . (when you look straight at the stage area all the light blue lighting is where the choir stands and sings) The sermon is pretty much the same as it is for the Contemporary service, but the singing is different.

"I simply wished for one more day with you .. one more day .. one more time. .. one more sunset ... "

This has been a beautiful, touching, PERFECT memorial so far. Caylee is getting the dignity she deserves.

Let's all hold virtual hands for a little while... this is a fabulous and touching service...

Who is this guy singing this sweet song?

s3g0eu.jpg

Cindy definately looks moree comforted now. So much pain beind G's eyes.

They are baptist, but I don't think they belong to this church.

and btw, for a contemporary baptist church, this is not dramatized, its pale in comparison to other things I've seen.

The A's are not members of the First Baptist of Orlando. (But we are used to having many visitors on Sundays as people come to church here while on vacation. They are even mentioned in the opening welcomes every Sunday)

I'm sure this woman seeing "My Heart Will Go On" is very nice but why did they choose her to sing? She couldn't hit the notes. Good heavens.

Who is this singer? She really reminds me of someone....and GA just blew her a kiss at the end of her song. I would swear the singer is someone I've seen before...her voice was fairly good for the most part, imho.

Cindy looks more at peace than I've ever seen her. Lee seems angry. George looks just devastated and crushed.

There. My heart is officially ripped out now.

And now An Amber Alert is going out.......

Just. Stop.

You guys, don't be so hard on N. Johns. IMO, he is asking some relevant questions and being nice and not demanding about it. We can ALL take a page from his tone...

We shouldn't order each other around. That's not what this is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288