Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me verify that year of birth before a chart is drawn up please? He had a restraining order against him at one time and I want to see if there is a year of birth listed on that...I will ask JnTexas. But the day I am confident on, given his happy birthday messages left by friends on myspace.

I still think the 28 yo thing is false. We can be any age we want on myspace. Veromi.com states he is either 35 or 36 and an article about his business from when he lived in Idaho stated he was 31 y.o. then (2004)...so I think his year of birth is either 73 or 74.

I still think the 28 yo thing is false. We can be any age we want on myspace. Veromi.com states he is either 35 or 36 and an article about his business from when he lived in Idaho stated he was 31 y.o. then (2004)...so I think his year of birth is either 73 or 74.

I read the same article that said he was 31 in 2004.
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/tools/story_pf.asp?ID=42152

Unfortunately, I think we're gonna have to dig a little deeper.

Let me verify that year of birth before a chart is drawn up please? He had a restraining order against him at one time and I want to see if there is a year of birth listed on that...I will ask JnTexas. But the day I am confident on, given his happy birthday messages left by friends on myspace.

Kat, who exactly is Wes in the grand scheme of things?

On another note, assuming the 8/20/68 DOB is correct, the RSO Ludington's chart does not 'look' like a typical SO chart. We are taking a closer look before we post. As both Tuba & I pointed out earlier, the charts indicate the perp is someone Lindsey knows --- at least well enough to get into a car with him.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I found his year of birth on his court docket for domestic battery in Coeur d'Alene ID.

His year of birth is listed as 1973.

I have to say, I have never seen a man lie about his age like that before. That's odd to me. I guess you see something new on WS's every day huh?

Every time I try to post I get kicked offline. I'm sorry.

Here is the link to the ID docket case, if it doesn't work just do a search for his name. Three cases, two civil involving money...and one domestic battery.

Name: Kampen, W J Year of birth: 1973
City: Coeur d'Alene State: ID

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/partyResults.do

On another note, assuming the 8/20/68 DOB is correct, the RSO Ludington's chart does not 'look' like a typical SO chart. We are taking a closer look before we post. As both Tuba & I pointed out earlier, the charts indicate the perp is someone Lindsey knows --- at least well enough to get into a car with him.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape. Wes caught mine and JnTexas eye after reading the description of the perp that may have abducted Lindsey.

Wes is the brother of Kara K. He now resides in WA. He is a body builder. He has blogged about issues with possible depression, and he has a history of domestic violence.

We were just bringing his info here for you all to consider if you wanted to have a look at him.

I found his year of birth on his court docket for domestic battery in Coeur d'Alene ID.

His year of birth is listed as 1973.

I have to say, I have never seen a man lie about his age like that before. That's odd to me. I guess you see something new on WS's every day huh?

I knew his kid was in Idaho I never thought of searching. Awesome Work!!

I wonder if the lying about his age has to do with weightlifting? Maybe they go by age?

Every time I try to post I get kicked offline. I'm sorry.

Here is the link to the ID docket case, if it doesn't work just do a search for his name. Three cases, two civil involving money...and one domestic battery.

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/partyResults.do

wow domestic battery in Idaho $500 fine and 20 days in jail. That's just enough to really p someone off!! Our ustice system is just great!

Thanks,
Soulscape
He could have known her through a friends parents or something, he isn't far from mcleary at all so he could even work there for all wee know, she may have known him, he is only 40 he could be dating a friends mom, or something.

Fifth I didn't see the chart for Kara, I will look again and thanks.

Butterfly, we have not posted KK's chart. Not necessary at this time.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wes is somehow related to the KK, he was listed as part of the magazine I posted earlier the muscle magazine.

I totally agree with Soulscape that Derek Ludington's planets are not what you expect to see in a sexual offender, a child rapist! True, last year and this have dealt the man born August 20th a bum kick because Saturn was on his extremely benefic and spoiled Venus-Jupiter conjunction but that was not true in 1996 when he offended and was charged and convicted. He must have that Saturn in Aries and the Sun square Neptune in prominent Houses. Not that I don't think this man is the culprit, just that I am shocked that he was born with such good planets. He does not look like Aries rising either.

As parents, as humans out for a walk and as astrologers, we have to look at the chart for last Friday and ask if this was a good and safe time to be taking a walk before absolute nightfall. The House of the walk itself is H. 3, which in the natural zodiac belongs to II. In this event chart, the cusp is taken by Aries and the House is empty ( called the "accidental" wheel or House arrangement ). The ruler is Mars. Mars is found in House 4 with Venus, a protective influence over the trouble that Mars can bring. And Mars trines Saturn. However, Saturn is in a House of peril given to the most serious illnesses, to heavy raw sex and to death. So Saturn, ruler of the Ascendant is going to have an easy time with Mars-Venus, a smooth facilitated trine. Venus and Mars together, conjunct, and ruling opposite poles of the House 3, House 9 axis but look at House 9--our old nemesis Vindemiatrix, the Star of Loss, Death and Widowhood. So that star is irradiating the walk home.

Then we look at the natural ruler of taking a walk or walking home, Mercury. It is in the Sign of walks, II and very, very tightly afflicted to Saturn (fat square). This walking Mercury is found in the House of the child. It all ties together like the post office likes packages. And what is in 12th House relation, ambush, sorrow and confinement, to the walking child but that pair of hot rocks, Mars and Venus.

Part of Misfortune is a point in an easily told story but it is still odd to see it at the zenith of the horoscope for the event. Maybe it is so prominent that someone who has not come forward witnessed at least the perpetrator's first moves. The chart bears that out because several figures are active at the same time: the victim Mercury, the perpetrator Saturn, plus Sun, Venus, Mars. The Moon I give to the child as her co-ruler; see how young the Moon is just 6° into the Sign.

Lastly, Uranus, although intercepted is 4° from the cusp of walking. Uranus is an outer planet and not a comforter-protector; instead Uranus supplies the surprise element and is known for law breaking. So, if this were one of those evening courses in self-defense and taking care of yourself at night in the streets, the answer to the question "Is this a safe time and place to take a walk?" would be a resounding NO! Even more emphatic a NO if you are small and but ten years old.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LindseyBaun073.jpg

Hi Everyone,

A question: How literally do you take the possibility the perp is 'someone in authority'?

I don't think the BF of a friends mother would be classified as such. He would have no authority over her except he is an adult, right?

The reason I ask is on the other thread a poster wondered if it was possible the perp could be someone in LE. Preposterous we would say. But then to come over here and read that sent a shiver down my spine. An off duty cop, maybe from a surrounding town, well, stranger things have happened in real life.

It could be someone from her school or the one in Elma or someone from her church, perish the thought. But they would be real authority figures.

Hi Everyone,

A question: How literally do you take the possibility the perp is 'someone in authority'?

I don't think the BF of a friends mother would be classified as such. He would have no authority over her except he is an adult, right?

The reason I ask is on the other thread a poster wondered if it was possible the perp could be someone in LE. Preposterous we would say. But then to come over here and read that sent a shiver down my spine. An off duty cop, maybe from a surrounding town, well, stranger things have happened in real life.

It could be someone from her school or the one in Elma or someone from her church, perish the thought. But they would be real authority figures.

Scandi,

You have to look at 'someone in authority' from the perspective of 10 year old girls in general, and Lindsey Baum in particular.

'Someone in Authority' could be: a parent, teacher, minister, doctor, coach, cub scout/girl scout leader, older relative like an uncle/aunt/grandfather, good friend's parent/significant other/relative, etc. --- as well as persons adults would consider to be 'someone in authority' such as police officer, etc. Some children perceive just about any adult they know to be an 'authority figure' while others don't.

The receptions between the planets signifying Lindsey (MERCURY) and the perp (SATURN) are such that we strongly sense she knew him (at least well enough to get into a car with him).

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Soulscape

That might be me-regarding LE. I was wondering who the juvie brother would listen to about ending the argument and sending him home. I don't see him listening to a woman. I see him listening to a "big guy" or LE.

Kat and JnTexas,

I have reviewed Wes K.'s chart and what I primarily see is a troubled soul who deals continuously with depression and damaged self esteem. He struggles endlessly with thoughts of not being 'good enough,' perhaps even suicidal thoughts, while at the same time having to deal with extremely strong, aggressive tendencies that are terribly difficult to manage. What appears to 'save' him is his dedication to his training, his competitions. When he doesn't manage his powerfully aggressive energy wisely, he gets himself into trouble -- e.g., arrested on domestic violence charges.

Despite the fact that Wes K. conceivably fits both the astrological and criminal profiles of the likely perp, he has no history of sexual offenses. I cannot in good conscience put him on my astrological 'short list.'

If facts are revealed that refute, I will reconsider.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Posted this new article here for you too....I think it might be very important for you all to see right away! We all already knew about her entries about being scared, but they must have found something while checking her PC to suspend searches today. JMHO

Ground Search Suspended For Missing McCleary Girl
Search Intensifies Into Her Online History
Posted: 6:21 pm PDT July 2, 2009
Updated: 6:55 pm PDT July 2, 2009
<snipped>
The ground search for a missing Grays Harbor County girl has been suspended, but the search into her Internet history is intensifying.

Police are now checking entries in her MySpace page and doing a forensic analysis of her computer looking for new clues.

They found an entry from Lindsey a month ago saying, "I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately and I have this bad feeling that something bads gonna happen.&#8221;

&#8220;That's why we're having the computer looked at now forensically to see if there's any other information that may have been deleted or in some other file we didn't access," said Rick Scott of Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

The initial analysis shows no evidence Lindsey communicated with anyone online that may have been involved in her disappearance.

Police, crews and volunteers have searched landfills, Dumpsters, creeks and conducted numerous ground searches, but have found no sign of Lindsey. The Mason County Sheriff&#8217;s Office is also questioning sex offenders about her disappearance.

Meanwhile, volunteers continue to hand out fliers in an effort to generate tips and keep spreading the word.

Police are asking people to get their facts from the police or media and to not flood the tip line after rumors about the case started circulating overnight.

Three billboards went up Thursday across Western Washington asking for the public&#8217;s help with this case.

WATCH IT: Where The Search Is Intensifying
http://www.kirotv.com/video/19934319/index.html

Article:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/19934096/detail.html

:angel:

Kat and JnTexas,

I have reviewed Wes K.'s chart and what I primarily see is a troubled soul who deals continuously with depression and damaged self esteem. He struggles endlessly with thoughts of not being 'good enough,' perhaps even suicidal thoughts, while at the same time having to deal with extremely strong, aggressive tendencies that are terribly difficult to manage. What appears to 'save' him is his dedication to his training, his competitions. When he doesn't manage his powerfully aggressive energy wisely, he gets himself into trouble -- e.g., arrested on domestic violence charges.

Despite the fact that Wes K. conceivably fits both the astrological and criminal profiles of the likely perp, he has no history of sexual offenses. I cannot in good conscience put him on my astrological 'short list.'

If facts are revealed that refute, I will reconsider.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape for taking the time to evaluate if he needed to be looked at more closely. I appreciate it very much. I also trust your judgment and will move on towards other people of interest (in my eye, not named by LE) and unless something extreme happens, I agree that we can move on and past Wes.

Thank you again!

Posted this new article here for you too....I think it might be very important for you all to see right away! We all already knew about her entries about being scared, but they must have found something while checking her PC to suspend searches today. JMHO

Ground Search Suspended For Missing McCleary Girl
Search Intensifies Into Her Online History
Posted: 6:21 pm PDT July 2, 2009
Updated: 6:55 pm PDT July 2, 2009
<snipped>
The ground search for a missing Grays Harbor County girl has been suspended, but the search into her Internet history is intensifying.

Police are now checking entries in her MySpace page and doing a forensic analysis of her computer looking for new clues.

They found an entry from Lindsey a month ago saying, "I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately and I have this bad feeling that something bads gonna happen.”

“That's why we're having the computer looked at now forensically to see if there's any other information that may have been deleted or in some other file we didn't access," said Rick Scott of Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

The initial analysis shows no evidence Lindsey communicated with anyone online that may have been involved in her disappearance.

Police, crews and volunteers have searched landfills, Dumpsters, creeks and conducted numerous ground searches, but have found no sign of Lindsey. The Mason County Sheriff’s Office is also questioning sex offenders about her disappearance.

Meanwhile, volunteers continue to hand out fliers in an effort to generate tips and keep spreading the word.

Police are asking people to get their facts from the police or media and to not flood the tip line after rumors about the case started circulating overnight.

Three billboards went up Thursday across Western Washington asking for the public’s help with this case.

WATCH IT: Where The Search Is Intensifying
http://www.kirotv.com/video/19934319/index.html

Article:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/19934096/detail.html

:angel:

I surely hope they didn't ust find that entry. GRRRR. We have known about that from what? day 2:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member