2010.01.25 Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
:furious: Had a flood in the basement I had to tend to :doh: Came far to close to death for comfort with the space heater in the process :censored:

Catching up as fast as I can with DVR and commentary :deal:

OK.. so what does all this mean in a nutshell, please.. anyone??

Now I may appear slow but does this mean going into the murder trial KC will be a convicted felon?

The sound was shut off on the link I was watching, and the Judge addressed the courtroom, but we couldn't hear. Anybody else catch what was said?

I saw that too, and am hoping that the WSers who posted on the "who's going" thread will come back and update us?

(now everyone stop posting until I catch up reading! LOL)

I would hate to play Poker with Judge Strickland.

KC is really trying to work the tears.
CNN switched to CA in the audience dabbing and glancing at the tissue too. Learned behaviour.

Wow George really looked upset....hmmmmmm...

I think from what I had previously read that defense wants more info from Oakridge that is really not part of the evidence....more like their acctg procedures, etc which has really nothing to do with the case, and doesn't need to be divulged except that the defense wants it.
That is just what I remember from way back when....don't know if I remembered correctly or not.

The MOST important part of today for me at least was when JS asked KC is she thought she was being handled by good legal cousel and was she happy with them and she said yes. I know it was part of the questions for the plea bargain and probably part of the boiler plate that a judge asks when a plea is accepted....but as of today's date she is happy with counsel....I would think the inappropriate counsel arguement just blew up in someones face from today backwards....JMOO

The most important thing for me today is that some of the check charge sentences were adjudicated, with time served, meaning she has a criminal record, which can be brought up at trial. :woohoo:

Watched it all, but I'm confused on what came about with the fraud charges.

What does AH's lawyer need with blood samples???

All convicted felons in FL have to give up a DNA sample, so that the state has it on file.

I'm not sure of the exact reason or law why though.

It went fast, and smooth, so smooth I'm not sure what happened. Waiting for the legal peeps to weight in.

JB said a reasonable bond would solve everything.:innocent:

Ugh.
She was only crying because she had to admit guilt (something she's not used to) She cried for herself because it was a blow to her ego to stand up their and say those prepared words.

Looks like the Defense table and the State table switched sides.

Any plausible explanation for this? I thought the prosecution always sat to the left of judge (from his view) and defense on the right...in all cases????

Could it have anything to do with where the doorway the defendant enters and exits from is located???

Well, I'm sure that my opinion will be unpopular... but I can't help but appreciate the fact that KC addressed the court and apologized to Amy. I know, it was the least that she could do... but, in all honesty, I wasn't expecting her to say anything. This is the first time that she's spoken out about feeling any remorse (whether in regard to the stolen checks or about Caylee's death). I am hopeful that she truly meant what she said about being sorry for what she's done... perhaps she will show the same remorse when she admits to what she did to Caylee....
That will never happen. They have video of her committing these crimes...that is the ONLY reason she fessed up...

Andrea saying the court may need to declare Casey indigent.
Little late in the game for THAT isn't it? If she can pay her dream team she can pay the rest.

Will Casey have to admit to being a convicted felon now at the murder trial?
Anyone? I thought he said he was granting the "withhold"...

It will be worse for casey and better for the prosecutors when trying the murder of caylee because casey will now have a conviction under her belt and she stated that she is happy with counsel so she cant appeal saying she was unahppy with counsel in the future..being a convicted felon will be a harsher punishment for the murder case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361