2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man - that was so obvious.
ICA laughing with DS
As the jury entered her face changed completely!!

Papertowels and napkins analysis.

If JA asks Dr. Vass as to the chemical compounds that make up chloroform then I can only surmise where the Home Depot videos make an appearance. WOW! I love Dr. Vass. He is so happy to do what he does. Inventors have to be passionate...otherwise, no inventions. JMO.

Dr. Vass giving info on results of paper towels - adipocere composition - from GCMS results

We're on to adipocere, or grave wax. Byproduct of the breakdown of fat.

Adicopere. Grave Wax. Byproduct of breakdown of Fat. Associated w/ Decomposition.

please keep posts centered on what is going on in the courtroom :) thanks everyone for all your support in doing this

#caseyanthonytrial several jurors noting the finding of adipocere or "grave wax" on paper towels recovered from bag that had been in trunk.
by bobkealing

The way you asked this, I really really REALLY don't want to know. LOL.

She had a rather large group of papers she was "studiously" looking at/through.

I think the nurses and the educators are following this testimony and will help explain things during the deliberations if necessary. I think Vass is coming across very well and very likable, even if some of it is too scientific to fully comprehend.

I think it was smart to save Ashton for this witness so the jury sees him as new and untainted. I think it is keeping their attention because they are both animated and enthusiastic even though they are discussing chemical compounds. imoo

None of t compounds under discussion were found in t trash.
None of t compounds under discussion were found in t garage area itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine