Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree one hundred percent. Couldn't have said it better. They complain about the circus yet they help exacerbate the circus every single solitary day with their outlandish statements that are NOT based in any kind of fact. Its like a constant nightmare for LE who are in my opinion the only ones looking for Caylee Marie Anthony in any realistic way. I ache for the Anthony's sometimes but lately the make it really difficult to do so.
I'm with you. I ache for them. But, why didn't they know where their grand daughter was all that time? 31 days without speaking to my grand daughter. I can't even fathom it.

The only scenario I can see where she'd be alive is if Casey had handed her off to somebody to take care of her, like if she didn't want her anymore and didn't want her mother to have her either? It's really a stretch but it'd be better than the alternatives, imo.

Then why hasn't that person stepped forward, or Casey admit to it to get herself out of this mess?

ITA with you. But wanted to add that I believe the GP have made up there minds about this investigation. They are going to support and believe Casey. If her body is found they will then say that the kidnappers must have killed her. I don't think that there is any evidence that is going to help them face the fact that their daughter did something to Caylee. I also believe that as of now, its seems that they are trying to muddy the case. I wish LE would put a stop to them.

...Or at least quit saying that they are fully cooperating. If they were FULLY cooperating, they would stop trying to confuse the issue even more than it already is. JMO.
I have considered the idea that what they are doing is with the blessing of LE, but I don't think that any agency would support some of the statements that the family has made publicly.

Sorry for the groudhog day statement. It was not directed at posters or specifically the topics I cited. It was just the frustration of feeling like we are where we were right here:

(July 19th)
ORLANDO, FL (AP) -- Sheriff's deputies have deployed trained cadaver dogs in the search for a 2-year-old girl in Orlando, Fla., who has been missing for more than a month.
A sheriff's investigator, Sergeant John Allen, said Friday that authorities don't rule out the possibility that Caylee Marie Anthony is still alive.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=114056&catid=15

Sorry! I took it personally but I see now you didn't mean it. I am tired, crabby and want to get out of New York and back home but my flight doesn't leave til tomorrow. My apologies for calling you a "smart *advertiser censored**" :(

This case is so frustrating and there's something new reported everyday or just rehashed differently! I am having problems keeping up.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandmother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl said on Wednesday that her family is conducting its own search for the child, who has been missing since mid-June.

"I was out yesterday doing my own foot-pounding up in another county based on some tips and some leads, so yeah, we're all out there kind of doing our own thing," said Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of Caylee Anthony.

http://www.local6.com/news/17180896/detail.html

I was about to say ... "it's the song that never ends ... goes on and on my friend" ~Lambchop's play along!

OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST PUT THAT SONG IN MY HEAD! THANKS! It will be there all night... but then again, so is thinking about this case... so appropo

I'm with you. I ache for them. But, why didn't they know where their grand daughter was all that time? 31 days without speaking to my grand daughter. I can't even fathom it.

I think this is what kills most of us. I can't imagine anything like this in my wildest dreams.

I agree one hundred percent. Couldn't have said it better. They complain about the circus yet they help exacerbate the circus every single solitary day with their outlandish statements that are NOT based in any kind of fact. Its like a constant nightmare for LE who are in my opinion the only ones looking for Caylee Marie Anthony in any realistic way. I ache for the Anthony's sometimes but lately the make it really difficult to do so.

They seem to be listening to Jose Baez investigators, they need to realize these investigators are looking for anything that produces reasonable doubt. Very similar to the satanic cult defense that Gregaros used for Scott Peterson. So they are choosing what could be used as "facts" for the defense.

Sorry for the groudhog day statement. It was not directed at posters or specifically the topics I cited. It was just the frustration of feeling like we are where we were right here:

(July 19th)
ORLANDO, FL (AP) -- Sheriff's deputies have deployed trained cadaver dogs in the search for a 2-year-old girl in Orlando, Fla., who has been missing for more than a month.
A sheriff's investigator, Sergeant John Allen, said Friday that authorities don't rule out the possibility that Caylee Marie Anthony is still alive.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=114056&catid=15

Your integrity is sound with me, Absolut, your a strong contributor here, on occasion a little levity is in order:blowkiss:

No...we just aren't supposed to snip at one another (not that you are) and its helpful sometimes when new posters read through the forum a bit and get caught up on some basics before posting so that the same subjects are not being repeated over and over again. This forum is supposed to be used for breaking news etc...but there wasn't much breaking today.

No one minds answering questions, its just helpful if people read a bit before.

no worries

That is not why the thread was shut down and I hope you weren't referring to me. I was posting here since the beginning...

ITA with you. But wanted to add that I believe the GP have made up there minds about this investigation. They are going to support and believe Casey. If her body is found they will then say that the kidnappers must have killed her. I don't think that there is any evidence that is going to help them face the fact that their daughter did something to Caylee. I also believe that as of now, its seems that they are trying to muddy the case. I wish LE would put a stop to them.

And you know what? Personally I wouldn't dare say a word if they want to defend their daughter on trial and stand by her and say any excuse they want. Who am I to understand the pain and confusion of someone that might have lost their grandchild by the actions of their daughter? A horrible nightmare that few thankfully will ever understand.

It is the mudding the waters about the whereabouts of the child that I feel comfortable speaking about. The child is STILL missing. They can play all the games and scenarios and theories they want AFTER the child is found. After they have done everything to find the baby. But not now....not yet....

LOL..sorry but it just struck me funny your post...Everything just stopped..WTH. Believe me, you would have heard if you did something wrong.
Would my phone ring? LOL. Okay, let us carry on.

Luckily I get Nancy Grace at 8:00 EST and then again at 10:00 p.m. I will make sure I watch it at 10:00 tonight since you guys have been such wonderful posters, I haven't felt the need to get off these boards.

Thank you very much.

I do need to eat some dinner though.

We get tips every day on Zenaida Gonzalez. They have over a thousand Zenaida Gonzalezes that are linked to the places that Casey told them to look, so it does take time to search through. Private individuals (are) doing it, authorities are doing it, private investigators are doing it, family members are doing it," Cindy Anthony said.

REALLY CINDY? HOW MANY ZENAIDA GONZALES WERE AT THE SAWGRASS APARTMENT ON JUNE 17TH? GMAB

Heck, I Thought It was MY post about the promo girls & Casey possibly stealing the money from Amy to pay her cell phone bill that ran everybody off...LoL

Would my phone ring? LOL. Okay, let us carry on.

Luckily I get Nancy Grace at 8:00 EST and then again at 10:00 p.m. I will make sure I watch it at 10:00 tonight since you guys have been such wonderful posters, I haven't felt the need to get off these boards.

Thank you very much.

I do need to eat some dinner though.

Isn't it awesome here? I come HERE looking for breaking news, that's how good these guys are :crazy:

They seem to be listening to Jose Baez investigators, they need to realize these investigators are looking for anything that produces reasonable doubt. Very similar to the satanic cult defense that Gregaros used for Scott Peterson. So they are choosing what could be used as "facts" for the defense.

excellent point and observation. I agree. The kidnappers and Zenaida Gonazales are Straw Men.

They have no defense at this point and know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288