Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a chart set for Sep 21st, at 7:14:34 PM. I eliminated some of the planets so you could see the pattern more easily.

Now, notice that what is called a "Grand Cross" has formed. But, look closely, and you will see that Uranus is out of orb and this grand cross is formed with the ascendant degree. Look at the red lines.

Also, notice the "Grand Trine" formed by the Moon, Mars, and Neptune? (the blue lines with the triangles on them).

Mars is also forming an "inconjunct" with Uranus.

So, this is the next time period that looks interesting. From earlier on Sunday, the 21st, through Monday, when the Moon again exactly opposes Pluto.

Will anything happen? I don't know, but will be keeping an ear our for some kind of development in the case.

TransitsofSep212008.jpg
[/IMG]

I am bringing this post forward from several pages back, in case some of you missed seeing it.

Well, I kind of wondered. You know how the internet is. Word travels fast, particularly with google.

Be careful with astrologers who are asking you for money to do your chart, friends. You can get just as much, and just as good for free. Look back in earlier threads for the links to the free charts, and free transits.

Don't pay money to astrologers, because you can do just as well yourself, even if you don't have software!

www.strangehouse.com is one of the free chart places.

It has gotten long enough. I am going to ask one of the mods to close it, and I will start a new one.

Just a quick note in reference to the my space astrologer who did the amazing work on her blog I notified her that her work was being reposted here. She is now my myspace friend because I admire her work, but wouldn't it be best if we ask the author's permission before we repost someones hard work? I know I am still stuck on last weeks Sabian symbol of water.....Astrology not easy work

Just a quick note in reference to the my space astrologer who did the amazing work on her blog I notified her that her work was being reposted here. She is now my myspace friend because I admire her work, but wouldn't it be best if we ask the author's permission before we repost someones hard work? I know I am still stuck on last weeks Sabian symbol of water.....Astrology not easy work

I don't think anyone here has reposted her work, unless I missed it. The only thing I see reposted is her wise advice to Cindy but that is also posted with a link to her site to see more which is fine to do.

A link to her blog was posted and her myspace unprivate so wouldn't you want to know if your link was given out to a lot of people? I am not trying to be snarky but someone should have shown her some respect by asking first if they could link the hundreds of websleuths to her myspace page. Sorry if that sounds disrespectful but she did do hard work and should have been duly warned that visitors may come lurking.This is only my humble opinion

Umm...

how do we know that some of our dates haven't been used by others posting on the internet?

Just wondering, you know....

I know but brini almost got kicked off websleuths and people got real mad at her when she reposted peoples hard work.......I reported my own post to the mods to see what they had to say.......

Nothing much I can say, Meena. I scanned her site, and thought she jumped a bit too quickly into "conjecture".

There was lots of "opinion", which is so very easy to do, particularly when you mix astrological jargon into the conjecture so you can reinforce your point.

What can a non-astrologer say when they don't speak the language? I noticed that she eventually came around to accepting Caylee's demise, and then focused on the two dates I had picked at the end.

Now, perhaps she found those on her own. But, perhaps she googled, and found someone else's dates, and finally incorporated them into her own blog.

I didn't spend much time there, for I found her background art bleeding through the text hard on my old eyes. I read enough, however, not to be overwhelmed with her ability to focus on the essentials.

Forgive me, all, if I am being harsh and cranky. There are just so many folks out there that are not to be taken all that seriously. Please use good common sense judgement, and be discerning!

A link to her blog was posted and her myspace unprivate so wouldn't you want to know if your link was given out to a lot of people? I am not trying to be snarky but someone should have shown her some respect by asking first if they could link the hundreds of websleuths to her myspace page. Sorry if that sounds disrespectful but she did do hard work and should have been duly warned that visitors may come lurking.This is only my humble opinion

I think it's very nice that you invited her here and hope she will come but I also don't think it's like anyone posted her name and street address, it's a webpage that is not private for goodness sakes, I think she is expecting people to come and look at it or she wouldn't have it up there.

Here is the chart for about 1:30 last night, Orlando location.

Notice that Pluto, at 28 Sagittarius, is exactly squaring the Midheaven/Nadir axis. Pluto seems to be the critical planet as far as timing events.

Some of you have probably noticed that Pluto is always at 28 Sagittarius, and you are right. Pluto is one of the slow movers. It is the faster moving planets making hard squares to Pluto that time the events.

But, remember that Casey's natal sun is at 28 Pisces, being squared by our transiting Pluto, so another way to look at it is that the transits are tying the two together.

So, last night, as the Sun at 25 Virgo moves into square with Pluto, it is opposing and squaring Casey's planets in Sag. and Pisces. The Midheaven/Nadir axis moves about a degree every 4 minutes or so, and is when the Anthonys reacted to the energy influence.

Tensions will continue to grow as the Sun gets closer to an exact square with Pluto. The Sun moves about a degree a day, and the Moon goes through a sign every couple of days, give or take. So when the Moon gets into Gemini, squaring and opposing the above, we will probably see more events.

I hope she gets arrested for Caylee's death myself. Then the neighbors, the Anthonys, and the public will be able to let LE and the Courts settle this, and we won't have to woory about vigilante justice.

housemouse, thank you, thank you. So you just mentioned it before instead of posting a chart, I'm guessing that's why I remembered something about it. I didn't have time to do my own workup this morning and I'm pathetically rusty anyway, that's why I came looking for your posts, especially after it was announced MORE news would be forthcoming from TES, etc., later today and after watching and reading all the conflicting news reports of the incident of 1:30 a.m., I just had to know!

I KNEW you had it right. :blowkiss: Thanks so very much!

Have asked the mods to close this thread.

I hope we can keep on target in the next thread, and just watch the events without endless speculation about :what:.

I have tried so hard to explain that astrology, properly practiced, can really only say :when:.

The rest of the stuff that astrologers say is only their own personal opinion, which is frequently skewed by their own biases.

It is very hard to argue with these unless you go into "one-upsmanship jargon" on them, and who wants to waste their time doing that?

PROCEED TO THE NEXT FOLLOW-UP THREAD #2
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members