Drew Arrest Watch

According to tonight's WGN news, house is now an "official" crime scene. In possession by ISP. Still searching for Stacy. Two youngest kids are under care of oldest son, Steve.

:eek:Oh no!
The kids are with Steve (cop, best buddy) their older brother........and I don't like that one bit!:furious:

HBO already squashed the bunny ranch deal. They would rather cancel the show than have DP on.

Maybe your thinking of Blagojevich.....the Fox Chicago newcaster just said something about him flying out there soon and that possibly being the reason they acted so fast in arresting him.

I've been unaware of this wonderful development for the last few hours. How can that be???? We need for there to be a huge, blinking banner scrolling across every page:
:Banane45::Banane09::Banane09::Banane09::Banane27::behindbar!!DREW PETERSON ARRESTED!!:behindbar:Banane27::Banane09::Banane09::Banane09::Banane45:

I was out this afternoon and missed the arrest...........hearing about it a few minutes into the thread on Nancy Grace tonight. Since then I've been catching up on this thread.

On the grand jury thread, we were speculating that an arrest would come before mid-May, and knowing that the grand jury meets on Thursday, we could narrow an indictment down to today or next Thursday.

Greta is showing the clip of evidence being taken out of the house this afternoon, and now has Sharon on. She's describing the events of today..........knew in advance that it was probably going to happen today, and as the day worn on, wondered if it would happen. She says LE is still there in the Peterson house. She said LE was very tactful in taking the children out of the house, and that his son, Steve, will probably take custody.

WOW...........Sharon says that Tom Morphey was there with Sharon all day so that she wouldn't be alone. She says Tom will be testifying at DP's trial. She's telling why Tom feels it was Stacy in the blue barrel, but doesn't know where the barrel ended up.

Sharon...........DP has down a lot to try to discredit Tom, but the locals know that's not true.

I've been unaware of this wonderful development for the last few hours. How can that be???? We need for there to be a huge, blinking banner scrolling across every page:
:Banane45::Banane09::Banane09::Banane09::Banane27::behindbarDREW PETERSON ARRESTED!!:behindbar:Banane27::Banane09::Banane09::Banane09::Banane45:
I agree!

Susan Doman (K. Savio's sister) on WGN Chicago News at Nine, tipped off that arrest was coming. She's taking time to find out where the sons are and wants the kids since Drew kept them from her. No idea what pushed them to an arrest today. She's assuming it's all the Grand Jury. Family is VERY happy. Was planning on going to the cemetery for her birthday on the 13th, will tell her justice is coming for her. It's a shame it had to come to this, doesn't know why no one would listen. Always believed foul play (Drew) was involved. Really hard to see DP on TV and not being able to do anything about it. Thinks its great about the twenty million bail; he deserves everything he gets.

Now Dr. Baden on telling about the autopsy done on Kathleen. Greta is saying that the FIRST autopsy was obvious to even those who have no medical background.

Dr. Baden is CERTAIN of his conclusions that Kathleen's death was a homicide.

Kathleen was so pretty, what a shame.......look at DP.....
a sociopath that finally did himself in!

It says the bail is $2,000,000 on the Will Co. Sheriff's website because that is the amount that someone would have to pay to get him out. Illinois is a 10% state, so the bail was set at $20,000,000, but in order to get him out you would have to pay 10%, or $2,000,000. He's screwed! :)

Did they say his son posted 1/2 bail monies and he has been released?:mad:

Did WHO say that? I'm from the area, and I can honestly tell you his a$$ is rotting in the "lovely" Will County Correctional Facility as I type this. :)

DP's attorney - Abbud...........has not had an independent ME do an autopsy, but did have a ME examine the pathology of the autopsy report. He says he discussed the case with Cyril Wecht.

Greta says there's a hearing tomorrow.......she heard there was one. Abbud can't confirm. They want a delay until Monday. Greta is asking about the bond. Abbud says they've anticipated these charges, and have researched the types of bonds issued in similar cases and will argue for bond reduction. Abbud hasn't talked to JB.

Sorry but the defence wants Cyril Wecht to fight Dr. Baden on autopsy...........
what a joke. Wecht said my neighbor was suicide and later found out it was murder......
It's good for prosecution because Wecht is lousy. IMO

Remember, folks...

He's innocent until proven guilty!

Don't worry, we remember the law, but we also remember that this is a message board and not a courtroom. Isn't it great to live in the USA?? :usa:

Up next after commercials is John Q. Kelly, attorney for the Savio family.

Amen! I'd dance nekkid in the street as a celebration, but don't want to scare the neighbors.

Glasgow is doing this the right way - I have great hope.

I have had some personal experience with his office as well as his predicessor, Tomzak prosecuting a crime against my loved one and I have alot of confidence in their prosecutorial prowess in that office.
I mean, come on, 40,000 pages of documents?
That's alot of poop-scoop. They have been working their asses off on this one folks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back