MI MI - Curtis Twp, WhtFem 30-50, UP8371, many healed fractures, gap b/w upper front teeth, Oct'94

Wow! This one looks like a possible match, other than the height. You would think that she had been checked out already since she was from Michigan, though?

IIRC the measurements can be within 2+/-
No word on if these have been compared. Just waiting.

Good luck if you are working with the MSP, I have found them to be useless. But if you do talk to them again please ask them to put her in NAMUS. GRRR I hate it when the ME wont do their job.

I think it is a very good possibility!
I saw your post and just wanted to leave this comparison here for you to check out. I submited this about three weeks ago and have nothing back yet other than the usual....'we will check and let you know'....
If I don't hear anything in abut a week or two,I will try back.

Wow! Laura Lee Alber is an awsome match!

Good luck if you are working with the MSP, I have found them to be useless. But if you do talk to them again please ask them to put her in NAMUS. GRRR I hate it when the ME wont do their job.
------------------------

You can put this information in NaMus yourself.

Or if you want me to, I will.

I am not sure if there is a Federal mandate for ME to do this. More often that not, I have found the problem with identifying the UID is LE and their sloppy reports and I-don't-care attitude. Most cops see paperwork as an assignment to Syberia.

Wow! Laura Lee Alber is an awsome match!

Hi Zaha,
Yes, pysically, this is about as close at it gets. However, if you are following any Mis/Uid and the work others are doing here, this is rare and physical markers are often incorrect in some area. So much to consider about a person than a split-second captured image. I did consider all of the circumstances and hope this will be the one the family needs for closure.

Just a side note. It is difficult to stay focused on searces once you know the procedures (or lack of) with various LE agencies. Notice the difference in numbers of UID state to state? Vermont (just to name one) is NOT required to enter their UID. I am currently looking for a person who I believe was last spotted in Vermont. I pray not because he will likely be forever lost.

On a more positive note. The WS's here are doing an outstanding job with what there is to work with. Kudos to all!

I see both of these missing women as good possibilities for our UID.

It appears they think Jennifer was murdered and her husband was a POI. I wonder if he had any connections in Michigan?

I quickly looked through veromi.net (the free portion) and looked at some of the names and located some names, but no connections to the names with the state of MI. It was not a thorough search by any means, I was curious if anything would jump off the page at me.

I think it is a very good possibility!
I saw your post and just wanted to leave this comparison here for you to check out. I submited this about three weeks ago and have nothing back yet other than the usual....'we will check and let you know'....
If I don't hear anything in abut a week or two,I will try back.

It is a good possibility. I hope you hear back soon. I do see a resemblance as well. Hopefully a family somewhere will have some type of closure. Thanks for sharing your comparison. I sent an email off to Detective Kraus at the Clackamas Sheriff's Dept regarding Jennifer and our Jane Doe from Michigan. I will keep everyone posted on what comes about from this. Please keep us posted on your results. Until then, I am keeping my fingers crossed that one of our's is a match.

I quickly looked through veromi.net (the free portion) and looked at some of the names and located some names, but no connections to the names with the state of MI. It was not a thorough search by any means, I was curious if anything would jump off the page at me.

I have been trying to find a connection to Michigan as well. So far nothing obvious.

I have been trying to find a connection to Michigan as well. So far nothing obvious.

I hope you don't let that discourage you. Sometime back, I looked for a friend of mine and knew she lived in several different states, but many were not listed in association with her name(s). It does make it much easier when connections jump off the page. :)

Thanks for taking the time to help these UIDs and missing!

Sincerely, Boyz_Mum

Out of curiosity which LE did you contact? I am from the area where the doe was found, thats why I wonder. I knew that we could put missing persons into NAMUS, I didnt know that we could imput Doe information. I know that in Michigan it is not mandatory to use NAMUS, and not all MEs even know that it exists. I know that the group I belong to (Trackmissing.org) sent out information about NAMUS to all of the LEs offices. But I am not sure if they made it to the MEs or not. I would REALLY rather the ME put the information in, for one they might have more info. than is normally released to the public (dentals, clothing, ect.). I can contact the ME and see if I can get him to put in NAMUS. Or for that matter see if he even knows about NAMUS. I am actually not so sure that Alcona county has their own ME, they might send them to Saginiaw for Autopsy. Im on it.

Alcona county did not do the autopsy they sent it out as I suspected that they would. The deputy that I spoke with did not have much to say, they do have a lengthy list of ruleouts but he has to check with his supervisor to see if he can give them out. I am SO sick of the excuse that it could hamper the investigation of an open case. I mean really, do you think you are going to catch her killer if you dont even know who she is? He told me to feel free to e-mail him any of my suggestions. Well with the VERY limited information that they gave out there are a TON of possibilities. Really how would telling me who she isnt hurt the investigation. GRRRRR- ok sorry about that I just get the same crap every time. gee telling me the color of her clothes is really going to hamper catching the killer? Lame @ss excuses. You dont even have a cause of death, so why are you even looking for a murderer?

I see they still have not listed the DOE on Namus. I will call today and remind them. Somthing about persistance pays.

NaMus: If you are familiar with a case, you can enter the information
into NaMus.
It goes to the local case manager.
They can continue to monitor the case and get dental info or dna from
relatives.
DNA kits are from TX lab, and LE has to request them.

At the yearly missing persons rallies, Doe Network managers are there
and can arrange for dna sample then.

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200300068W

Just wanted to add this missing person as a possibility. Especially her composite of being older looks like the jane doe to me. Don't know what the scenario would have been to have her be in MI when she went missing from NY in 77, but the year of age also fits, as she would have been 35. And the gap in between the teeth is very obvious, but the hair is a darker brown, so maybe not the same.

I have been researching a missing person case that is very close to my heart, and tonight I am wondering if I have stumbled onto something. I'm still fairly new at this, so would really appreciate some opinions. Do I have a possible match here?

34UFMI.jpg
obrien-krueger_kerry2.jpg

Unidentified Jane Doe - Doe Network

Kerry O'Brien Krueger - Charley Project

In my non-expert opinion, the two resemble each other pretty closely. Perhaps you could contact the case manager of the unidentified and see if there is DNA available and ask if they know what blood type she is? That could easily rule her out as a match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back