NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much time lapsed between when Shaniya's body was found and the actual court hearing? Antoinette was probably in the courthouse when Shaniya's body was found, kwim? She was probably in a holding room of some sort.

That police spokesperson should not be laughing and smiling.

Are you kidding me? This woman comes out smiling and joking?????

I can't watch that presser. That lady needs to wipe that smile off her face and stop laughing. A child has been murdered!!! Have some respect!

presser- good grief...no positive id on body...Get this!!! They are waiting on FBI to come out to help with exhumation of body!!!!WTH!

Waiting for FBI to come out and exhume body.

They need to find a new spokeperson. She acts like she is thrilled to be in front of those cameras. Not a hint of sadness.

OMG, she's laughing it up with the press! Just like the Annie Le press spokespeople. :doh:

I'm watching the presser and she just said "exhume the body"...so Shaniya was buried? Where's the shovel? How deep was the grave? She wouldn't say exhume if Shaniya was just hidden under brush or leaves...right?

Is the dumb b**** so excited to be on television that she can't contain her glee. Geez.

No new news - waiting for FBI to help and to exhume body from scene. Can't speak to the condition.

Lord...I did not know that her precious body was still out there. While I believe it is only a body and her soul is elsewhere, it's still upsetting. I know it's there for a reason, and I hope they get a lot of evidence at the scene.

I guess that could be why we saw no further charges on egg donor.

Is this Lee County? They should be ashamed. I'm calling to complain.

Detectives out there, with command staff waiting to exhume body!! No other news..Waiting on FBI.. Unbelieveable...Is it just me or does anyone else think WTH???

What's her name and who exactly do I compain to about her?

i hate that i can never hear the dang questions that are being asked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong