GUILTY Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where MEH and RW lived from June 1991 to 1995?

They married June 1, 1991 in Winnipeg. Then in 1992 he posted to Shearwater, and then at some point he transferred to 412 Transport Squadron in Ottawa. As far as we know, the Wilkie house was the first one they bought (in 1995), so am wondering where they lived prior to that.

Williams posted to the Shearwater base near Halifax from 1992 to 1994. During that time, police report three unsolved homicides.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/cars/Sidebar+Cold+Cases/2547411/story.html#ixzz1267254r2

Media reports clearly indicate that LE went through great lengths to avoid damage to the home.

RW is the one responsible for LE going to the home and ultimately the floor damage. The logic displayed by MEH was not to hold RW accountable for the floor damage but rather the tax-payers of Ontario.

Logically one would conclude that the tax-payers should be reimbursed by RW. However this will not happen since the deal was agreed to by LE.

The next question would be: Why would LE agree to such a ridiculous deal? A very good question in which the only answer would be that RW has LE wrapped around his finger. Media reports of how the interrogation and incarceration has played out indicate that this is exactly the case.

It is clear that LE is desperate to make a deal and will agree to almost any of his demands as long as they appear in the end to have doled out justice.

If the deal with RW included him directing LE to JL's body to save them weeks more searching and leaving her family up in the air, then I can understand why such seemingly-unfair accommodations must sometimes be made. More importantly, $3000 towards a new floor in exchange for a guilty plea that saves the taxpayers possibly millions more for a long trial sounds like a good deal. While it was MEH who made the phone calls, I'd bet it was her husband who negotiated this and that in exchange for a plea bargain. (Note the word "bargain".)

The bottom line is that the monster is going down. He will deservedly suffer for at least the next 25 years without the wealth, the prestige, and the fetishes that were his past life. To those who wish a quick, prison yard solution via a shank in the back, I say that's too good for him. Even if he is incapable of remorse for how his actions have changed the lives of so many, I want him to spend endless weeks, months, and years contemplating all he has lost forever.

JMO

Williams posted to the Shearwater base near Halifax from 1992 to 1994. During that time, police report three unsolved homicides.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/cars/Sidebar+Cold+Cases/2547411/story.html#ixzz1267254r2

Thanks flip. I wonder if RW lived alone on base in NS, or if they both lived on base, or if perhaps MEH lived elsewhere and RW only saw her when on leave.

The reason I'm sleuthing on 1992 to 1995 is because it's the same period during which attacks were taking place in the Mississauga area. JS (and NW?) lived in Mississauga at some point in the 1990s. The Woodland Rapist attacks (1992 to 1995) stopped suddenly in 1995, the same year that RW and MEH bought their Wilkie house in Ottawa.

Thanks flip. I wonder if RW lived alone on base in NS, or if they both lived on base, or if perhaps MEH lived elsewhere and RW only saw her when on leave.

The reason I'm sleuthing on 1992 to 1995 is because it's the same period during which attacks were taking place in the Mississauga area. JS (and NW?) lived in Mississauga at some point in the 1990s. The Woodland Rapist attacks (1992 to 1995) stopped suddenly in 1995, the same year that RW and MEH bought their Wilkie house in Ottawa.

Thanks, SB.

Do you have a brief MO for the Woodland R?

Since we were discussing possible trigger points earlier, I wondered if this article, published in the Brighton Newspaper, the day Jessica Lloyd was abducted, had any relevance to the date RW chose to take her?

Police anticipate a lengthy investigation in Marie Frances Comeau murder

Jan 28, 2010 - 04:32 PM

OPP seek public’s assistance in Brighton murder case

Marie Comeau

BRIGHTON -- The Northumberland OPP is seeking the public’s assistance in determining the location of Marie France Comeau between the late evening hours of Monday, Nov. 23, and noon on Tuesday Nov. 24. Police believe she was driving her silver four-door Yaris. Ms. Comeau, 38, was found dead in her home, at 252 Raglan St., on Wednesday, Nov. 25, around 1 p.m.

http://www.northumberlandnews.com/news/brighton/article/147213

Since we were discussing possible trigger points earlier, I wondered if this article, published in the Brighton Newspaper, the day Jessica Lloyd was abducted, had any relevance to the date RW chose to take her?

Police anticipate a lengthy investigation in Marie Frances Comeau murder

Jan 28, 2010 - 04:32 PM

OPP seek public’s assistance in Brighton murder case

Marie Comeau

BRIGHTON -- The Northumberland OPP is seeking the public’s assistance in determining the location of Marie France Comeau between the late evening hours of Monday, Nov. 23, and noon on Tuesday Nov. 24. Police believe she was driving her silver four-door Yaris. Ms. Comeau, 38, was found dead in her home, at 252 Raglan St., on Wednesday, Nov. 25, around 1 p.m.

http://www.northumberlandnews.com/news/brighton/article/147213

Wow, interesting find! Really makes you wonder what made this sicko tick! RW must have had a really good game face for the 2 lives that he lived, its hard to believe that he was so good that no one noticed any change in his behaviours - especially with all the news/talk about all the break ins and this murder of one of their own.

KingAndreaLynn.jpg

Andrea Lynn KING

Homicide
DOB: 73-12-15
The Government of the Province of Nova Scotia is offering rewards of up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($150,000) for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the murder of Andrea Lynn KING.

On January 1, 1992, the victim, Andrea Lynn KING, flew from her home in New Westminister, British Columbia, to Halifax, intent on traveling and working in Nova Scotia for a period of time. Andrea was last heard from on January 1, 1992, when she called a family member in British Columbia from the Halifax International Airport, to advise them that she arrived safely and that she would call them back the following day with an address where she would be staying. This was the last time that anyone heard from the victim. On January 4, 1992, the victim’s family reported Andrea missing, and an extensive missing person investigation was conducted
On December 22, 1992, the skeletal remains of Andrea KING was located in a wooded area approximately 200 feet from the end of a dead-end street in the Sackville Business Park. It was determined that Andrea KING had been murdered.

Any person with information regarding the person(s) responsible for the murder of Andrea Lynn KING should call the Rewards for Major Unsolved Crimes Program at 1-888-710-9090.

The reward is payable in Canadian funds and will be apportioned as deemed just by the Minister of Justice for the Province of Nova Scotia. Employees of law enforcement and correctional agencies are not eligible to collect this reward

http://gov.ns.ca/just/public_safety/rewards/case_detail.asp?cid=30

Shelly Denise CONNORS

ConnorsShelly.jpg

Homicide
DOB: 75-07-11
The Government of the Province of Nova Scotia is offering rewards of up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($150,000) for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the murder of Shelly Denise CONNORS.

On June 1, 1993, during the evening, the deceased body of 17 year old Shelly CONNORS was located approximately 200 yards from the rear of the Spryfield Lyons Rink, which is located at 25 Drysdale Road, Spryfield, Halifax. The victim was located in a wooded area partially covered with leaves and branches.

The investigation revealed that the victim went missing from her River Road, Spryfield, address, on May 29, 1993, and was reported missing by a family member the following day.

Any person with information regarding the person(s) responsible for the murder of Shelly Denise CONNORS should call the Rewards for Major Unsolved Crimes Program at 1-888-710-9090.

The reward is payable in Canadian funds and will be apportioned as deemed just by the Minister of Justice for the Province of Nova Scotia. Employees of law enforcement and correctional agencies are not eligible to collect this reward.

http://www.gov.ns.ca/just/Public_Safety/Rewards/case_detail.asp?cid=29

Kimber Leanne LUCAS

LucasKimberLeanne.jpg

Homicide
DOB: 69-07-29

The Government of the Province of Nova Scotia is offering rewards of up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($150,000) for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the murder of Kimber Leanne LUCAS.

On November 23, 1994, at 8:41 a.m. police responded to a report of a possible death at the rear of 5783 North Street, Halifax. Upon police arrival, the victim, Kimber Leanne LUCAS, was found deceased, having been murdered.

The investigation revealed that the victim had last been seen in the area of North Street and Maitland Street between the hours of 1:30 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. on the day of her death. The victim was pregnant at the time of her death.

Any person with information regarding the person(s) responsible for the murder of Kimber Leanne LUCAS should call the Rewards for Major Unsolved Crimes Program at 1-888-710-9090.

The reward is payable in Canadian funds and will be apportioned as deemed just by the Minister of Justice for the Province of Nova Scotia. Employees of law enforcement and correctional agencies are not eligible to collect this reward

http://gov.ns.ca/just/public_safety/rewards/case_detail.asp?cid=28

http://www.nationalpost.com/related...ter+Williams+floor+damaged/3641397/story.html

The above article clearly states that the search of his west end Ottawa home was where his "trophies" were found... away from his "Tweed" playground.. he must have been very confident that during the week while he was away, MEH would not go a hunting and find them..

I wonder when he moved "the trophy collection" to the Edison house, RW and MEH purchased the house on Dec 17, 2009, within 2 months LE had a search warrent to find the collection.

Wow, interesting find! Really makes you wonder what made this sicko tick! RW must have had a really good game face for the 2 lives that he lived, its hard to believe that he was so good that no one noticed any change in his behaviours - especially with all the news/talk about all the break ins and this murder of one of their own.

Maybe there is a good boy / bad boy mentality, as in russ Sovka versus russell Williams.

unless he was wearing a wig RW would not have had hair long enough for a ponytail being as he was in the military at that time.

Right Macright ;) I hadn't considered a wig. Probably a long shot, but I've been considering RW's penchant for panties in conjunction with the bizarre fact that the WR wore underpants on his head during at least one of the attacks. Can honestly say I've never heard of that MO before, so what on earth was the reason for the panty hat. Given the trauma experienced, I'm just toying with the idea that a WR victim (one was a 10 y.o. boy, another a 15 y.o. girl ) may have mistaken underpants on the head for hair slicked back into a pony tail.

Composite of WR and pic of RW (unknown date)

Woodlandrapist.jpg
RussellWilliamsyoungadult.jpg

Right Macright ;) I hadn't considered a wig. Probably a long shot, but I've been considering RW's penchant for panties in conjunction with the bizarre fact that the WR wore underpants on his head during at least one of the attacks. Can honestly say I've never heard of that MO before, so what on earth was the reason for the panty hat. Given the trauma experienced, I'm just toying with the idea that a WR victim (one was a 10 y.o. boy, another a 15 y.o. girl ) may have mistaken underpants on the head for hair slicked back into a pony tail.

Composite of WR and pic of RW (unknown date)

Woodlandrapist.jpg
RussellWilliamsyoungadult.jpg

I ruled him out, not thinking of a wig either...good point!

In the Oakville attack, the assailant left behind a partial palm print, a black golf shirt with an unique emblem of a drake wood duck, and stained underwear, which he had worn on his head during the assaults.

ewww gross!

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/crime/article/726632--cold-case-search-resumes-for-woodland-rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304