NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling when the truth comes out about what they did they are going to be two of the most hated people on the face of the earth. But that's jmo.

There is a reason those search warrants are sealed.

Where does the line start ?

Good day to you Teh ! Everyone here too :D

Did you see this news article? I haven't seen it before so I thought I would link it. It gives some family background.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/10/14/1761256/zahras-grandmother-we-want-our.html\

How many cases have we hear a family member say my Son, Brother, Friend would never hurt her/him only to learn that indeed they did.

It is natural for a parent to not want to believe or see the true nature of one of their children. I don't fault her, for she is a mother and what mother would not try to protect and believe their child. MOO

I'm not sure they went to extrodinary means to do away with her remains.
It takes someone with a very strong stomach, and some medical knowledge to do this, or at least some butchering skills. I'm not saying there aren't those who do, but somehow, I can't see EB doing all the work involved.

I think, perhaps, that she hid the body in both vechicles, or had something to do with the body in both cars.

I could see her dumping the body, weighed down, in a lake, or by a lake, somewhere there would be predators and no people. Some place where no one would go, or she would think that no one would bother checking. This is someone who just tossed the prostetic leg out a window, most likely, I can't see her going to extreme lengths to get rid of the body. This doesn't look like a neighborhood where she'd have leisure to do much outside with the body. It looks like there is some traffic there and there are neighbors close by.

I'm wondering what this person from England, the fellow she knew, thinks of this. Why would he send her money? Wouldn't he be wary of this woman who had a step daughter that I wonder if he knew about? It's so odd.

:waitasec:

I don't neccesarily think he/she/they went to extraordinary means to dispose of the body, but I do think there was confusion about what to do with the body. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that the reason the evidence is spread out over such a large area is because the location of the body was changed more than once. I also wonder if the leg wasn't thought of until AFTER her body had been disposed of. The method of it's disposal just smacks of "uh oh!" to me. And then, when I think of AB adding in 911 call that the kidnappers took her leg with them...umm...why volunteer that info out of the blue? Unless, of course, you're thinking of that leg and secure in the fact that it isn't on your premises. Just MO.

FWIW - There have been several posts about the missing car(s). IIRC there is an 05 Impala listed on a search warrant and a 76 Monte Carlo that EB's daughter said disappeared at the same time a Z. Someone posted earlier that the car may be in a lake. There are 3 likely lakes, if this is the case.

Lake James 30 miles west of Hickory and has a lot of undeveloped areas. It is 150 ft at the deepest. However, Duke Energy is currently lowering the level to work on the powerhouse, so IF the car was rolled in here, it would most likely be visible by early January, because it would be nearly impossible to roll a car into the deepest part of the lake.

Lake Rhodhiss is next, about 10 miles west of Hickory. It is about 60 ft at the deepest, but there will be a lot of water moving thru it as Duke lowers Lake James.

Lake Hickory is VERY close to the 21st Ave House. It is about 100 ft at the deepest point, but the shoreline is 80% developed with homes. I would imagin that it would be hard to fine a secluded enough spot to roll a car into.

There are also several fairly deep quarries in the area.

Was it ever confirmed that EB actually used drugs? How could she pay for them? For that matter, AB would certainly have known if she did use drugs. AND, who is her drug dealer. Drug dealers like to be paid. I have a real bad feeling about this.

Was it ever confirmed that EB actually used drugs? How could she pay for them? For that matter, AB would certainly have known if she did use drugs. AND, who is her drug dealer. Drug dealers like to be paid. I have a real bad feeling about this.

IIRC, BB stated in a radio interview that EB sold drugs, and that EB was in fact her supplier.

IIRC, BB stated in a radio interview that EB sold drugs, and that EB was in fact her supplier.

BB is a daughter, right? The mom sold the daughter drugs. Geez...this story get more and more despicable with every passing day.

BB is a daughter, right? The mom sold the daughter drugs. Geez...this story get more and more despicable with every passing day.

No, BB is the wife of EB's nephew. The one who took out the "communicating threats" charges on EB.

FWIW - There have been several posts about the missing car(s). IIRC there is an 05 Impala listed on a search warrant and a 76 Monte Carlo that EB's daughter said disappeared at the same time a Z. Someone posted earlier that the car may be in a lake. There are 3 likely lakes, if this is the case.

-BBM

I must have missed a whole section, i did not remember a missing car. Was it stated why the car was missing? Did EB and AB state what happened to the car? (sold, stolen, loaned) that would be a deal closer for me if they cant come up with a reason the car was missing

Alright let me see if I can explain this: Driving along Christy road on google, at the almost opposite end of where the leg was found on christy road is a church, and they have a graveyard. Has anyone thought to check to see if any graves were disturbed or a recent grave dug there? Or even check the wooded area? This Church here:

Prosthetic leg in one vehicle and body in another?

Could there be 2 bodies?
Maybe someone saw them or someone helped them and they did away with that person also. I know thats way out there but i cant see them transfering her from one car to another. Just a thought peeps just a thought!

Does anyone have the tape of the 911 handy? TIA

Hello everyone :)

Lake James 30 miles west of Hickory and has a lot of undeveloped areas. It is 150 ft at the deepest. However, Duke Energy is currently lowering the level to work on the powerhouse, so IF the car was rolled in here, it would most likely be visible by early January, because it would be nearly impossible to roll a car into the deepest part of the lake.

Lake Rhodhiss is next, about 10 miles west of Hickory. It is about 60 ft at the deepest, but there will be a lot of water moving thru it as Duke lowers Lake James.

Lake Hickory is VERY close to the 21st Ave House. It is about 100 ft at the deepest point, but the shoreline is 80% developed with homes. I would imagin that it would be hard to fine a secluded enough spot to roll a car into.

There are also several fairly deep quarries in the area.

Also, consider Old Mill Pond in Granite Falls next to Granada Farms Country Club. Not sure how deep it is.

How many cases have we hear a family member say my Son, Brother, Friend would never hurt her/him only to learn that indeed they did.

It is natural for a parent to not want to believe or see the true nature of one of their children. I don't fault her, for she is a mother and what mother would not try to protect and believe their child. MOO

I am under the impression that Zahra was NOT abused before she came to the U.S. - there were a lot of people involved in her life because of her illness and at some point, I think someone would have noticed it and if not then, NOW would be speaking on it.

*If* the mattress they found at the landfill is not confirmed Zahra's then I suspect they put that through the woodchipper and used it for mulch

Maybe they found a few pieces of the fabric and that is how the rumor got started that she could be inside the mattress. They may have flushed the most DNA important pieces down the drain and mulched what was left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong