TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH??? Her red earring found on CD's livingroom floor?

Hmmm - earring - could it have been planted there?

NG will be talking about H's brother in protective custody.

Found on her father's livg rm floor-matches H's red hoop earring.

OMG.... the earring. The earring Hailey was wearing when she went missing.

(So either she was at CD's... or... it was planted.

And, this 7-yr-old little boy rumor is ringing in my brain now.)

NG: Multiple 911 calls - death threats by SA. Learn about red hoop earring found on Clint's living room floor. Same earring that Hailey was wearing that day. Going over 911 calls.

That red earring is major. It could have been planted over there though.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26543967/detail.html

Is this Atty really saying this?
"Personally," Lyle said, "I've been in El Paso and had my phone records show I was in Mexico when I wasn't anywhere close to there

I mean this man cannot be for real using this as an example.. He says it was his own personal experience.. meaning that he was in El Paso-Texas...

It is very very likely IMO that while being in El paso TX that the area in and around the tower where a "ping" is coming from could very likely be coming from MEXICO...

NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE STATES THAT HE WAS NO WHERE NEAR CLOSE TO MEXICO..{he was less than 5mins from Mexico..last I checked that would definitely qualify as being "close" or "near"..lol}

EL Paso IS LESS THAN 5 MINUTES FROM MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THIS GUY FOR REAL?

true.
Maybe sulfuric acid and some questionable items were found in that shed and/or landfill. Something of interest was investigated in that shed. I wish we knew what exactly.

I agree with tainted angel...if they found anything with meth there would been guys in white suite and fire department...

There is a couple different types of removal. 1 is emeregency in which a judge has to sign off and the kids need to be belived to be in immediate life/death danger. The parents (in the state of Iowa) are then legally granted a removal hearing with 48 or 72 hours in front of a judge

Then there is the second type of removal, which ISN"T an emergency but usually comes about when remedial counseling and supervision stuff has been ongoing and the parents are not receptive and CPS isn't seeing much of any progress in the remedying of the situation that involved them in the first place. CPS/DHS then ask for removal in a placement hearing.. where they ask for a change of placement.

JMHO :)

The earring has been laying on the floor for weeks? Seems a stretch... mo

Jean on the earring: she wore the earrings to CD's on xmas day and spent the night. Billie thought she had them on when she came home.

They tried to set Clint up.......the earrings, going to dads.

JeanC re earring:

- mom confirmed she was wearing that set of earrings when she went missing; mom gave her earrings (Xmas); mom said she thought she had the earrings on...
Question did she go to her father's house day went missing?

NG: GF originally said yes (she was there), then said she was mistaken.

NG: CD's GF originally said 'yes' hailey came over, then changed her mind.

Jean: the young boy would be the GF's son.

M2S: She got them for Christmas - spent C-mas at Dad's - maybe lost it THAT day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend