TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have forgotten why we think we know the time of the reported scream 911 call.

Was that a presser or an article?

Thanks for any help if you happen to remember the source.

I think it was the sheriff saying that in the presser erm....2 days ago maybe?!..

If the brother thought it was the boyfriend leading her to the woods, why would she going to the woods with the boyfriend? What could be the reason he didn't think that odd at a time when she should be going to class? Sorry if this has already been addressed and I missed it.

I do not know the BF's schedule, but it is very common to hunt here. Maybe the BF isn't in school, or didn't have class that day. I could totally see Holly and her BF chatting while walking towards the woods and then departing each other there. He could have been heading into the woods to hunt, and they choose the tree line to say their goodbyes. While I am skeptical about a lot of things, that really isn't uncommon in the south.

The only thing with her being hit in the carport or near the garage is she would have yelled right then.

Thats why you pop them BEFORE they can scream. Possibly too if it was someone she knew she woudlnt just scream, and then he popped her.

I have forgotten why we think we know the time of the reported scream 911 call.

Was that a presser or an article?

Thanks for any help if you happen to remember the source.

I dont know it was posted on here not to long ago maybe its in thread 7 towards the end...

Will Nunley says they are scaling back volunteers due to threat of severe weather but the bad news is it is just windy right now and the severe weather is not supposed to get here until midnight at a 30% chance was the last I heard...(My words-not his)

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Been reading other tweets, people driving 100 miles, 70 miles etc just to be turned away... I feel waaay bad for them :(

I just wanted to point out something regarding the boyfriend's FB. Not only has noone posted on his wall since Holly has been missing...but noone has EVER posted on his wall. Most likely, his settings keep all of the wall posts hidden and he is the only one who can see them. He may have done this because his grandmother (I think that's who she is) is on his FB.

MOO

with all the discussion of facebook...does anyone have a link to it? i guess I mean a link to the facebook page being discussed in the quoted post. tia.

If she was injured, you would think she would be kind of staggering, not walking calmly into the woods...not to mentioned loaded down with books, bags, etc...

I guess she had not even had a chance to open her car, as first thing you do is throw your stuff inside.

I've seen several people theorize that maybe she was hit with something before being led into the woods.

The one thing that I can't wrap my head around is that she took the lunch box into the woods with her. It would seem strange that she would get hit/stabbed, and still hold on to the lunch box and take it with her into the woods. That's in addition to whatever else she may have been carrying (books, purse, etc.)

Thoughts?

P.S.
This seems like a nice place...glad I found it!:woohoo:

If the brother thought it was the boyfriend leading her to the woods, why would she going to the woods with the boyfriend? What could be the reason he didn't think that odd at a time when she should be going to class? Sorry if this has already been addressed and I missed it.

Well, it's turkey season. Maybe he assumed the bf had gotten a turkey and wanted to shot it to her. Some things I suspect we may never know.

Does anyone have an idea of how long it would take to walk through the woods from the point "they" entered the woods to the next/nearest road?

If you look at the map someone provided,it would be very easy to walk from the pond to the house. there would also be a small entry road, probably dirt, to the pond and itwould have been hard to spot a vehicle, or he woulda thought it was kinda hidden, there.Also, as much rain as that area had in those days she was abducted, it would have been easy to see the vehicle tracks, and her tracks there.

Thats why you pop them BEFORE they can scream. Possibly too if it was someone she knew she would not just scream, and then he popped her.

This is really the ONLY part that makes me think it was a stranger. I just cant see her going without a fight unless it was someone she was already VERY afraid of or someone she would not hit out of some type of respect...

Everything else screams someone close to her but if it was it seems if they made her bleed she would have reciprocated...even if she had to pick up something and knock him out.

I'm seriously trying to go over it in my head and I just cant see why she wouldnt fight unless EXTREME fear was involved.

Been reading other tweets, people driving 100 miles, 70 miles etc just to be turned away... I feel waaay bad for them :(

I wonder how long it takes them to get teams deployed and then get them rounded back up and bussed out of there.

To bad they cant screen internet usage for 50 miles on the Bobo home. Whoever did this could possibly feed his fetish with online rape/bondage type searches and websites. Then they could get search warrants for each home viewing those type websites.

I've seen several people theorize that maybe she was hit with something before being led into the woods.

The one thing that I can't wrap my head around is that she took the lunch box into the woods with her. It would seem strange that she would get hit/stabbed, and still hold on to the lunch box and take it with her into the woods. That's in addition to whatever else she may have been carrying (books, purse, etc.)

Thoughts?

P.S.
This seems like a nice place...glad I found it!:woohoo:

Welcome...we don't do "mean" or accusing here...
You just posted basically what I just did...carrying all of that stuff? Maybe blood will turn out to be his. If he knew she was a nursing student...I said yesterday maybe he claimed someone in woods was injured, or even an animal...but then why would she let him touch her, if not being threatened? So confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong