Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much Y for opening the door . . .anyone watching HLN w/Vinnie?

Hi Fluff! Did you hear the psychologist describe KC as having a cluster that is diagnostic as "Borderline Personality D/O" and predicted we would be seeing more outbursts and somewhat similar behaviors as the hand episode the other day? I was predicting the same thing.

Well, I just lost feed and it switched over to the rerun shows . . . carp!

Hi Fluff! Did you hear the psychologist describe KC as having a cluster that is diagnostic as "Borderline Personality D/O" and predicted we would be seeing more outbursts and somewhat similar behaviors as the hand episode the other day? I was predicting the same thing.

I don't know about ICA havinh "borderline personality disorder" because I think about 75% of people with that have attempted suicide or they self mutilate - burn or cut themselves. Have we heard anything in any released depos that she has attempted suicide or hurts herself? So I still am not going along with her having a "disorder" or something along those lines until I read a medical report that was written before June 2008. I know a woman that has BPD and she is on the edge of reality.

I don't know about ICA havinh "borderline personality disorder" because I think about 75% of people with that have attempted suicide or they self mutilate - burn or cut themselves. Have we heard anything in any released depos that she has attempted suicide or hurts herself? So I still am not going along with her having a "disorder" or something along those lines until I read a medical report that was written before June 2008. I know a woman that has BPD and she is on the edge of reality.

well, if the edge of reality is the defining characteristic, I'd say ICA is there.
actually, probably not, probably not been at the edge in years. cindy is the mom remember.

Mamma CA is an astounding Narcissist and ICA is a Sociopath imo. What a mess!

Locking up until In Session is back on or TruTV airs a special. Please alert any post to get a mod to unlock. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member