IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they all helped each other stay one step ahead of the law and CPS. IMO. Probably the only ones who have been actually caught, convicted and sent to prison are the ones who stayed in one place, ie; Kennedy and Grandpa.

SuziQ, I bet you're right. This group helped each other escaping LE.

BBM = I totally agree there is no excuse for mom putting her children in harms way voluntarily, but to be fair, the 19 year old male babysitter was the brother of bio dads wife, so it could have taken place while she was with them and not mom. HOWEVER, that being said, mom DID know that it took place and still...

Agreed. Even if Grandpa could say MP wouldn't hurt anyone, how or why anyone would think Grandpa could guaranty the safety of 3 minor female children goes beyond ludicrous.

and even if Tarah's boundaries were blurry due to being a victim herself, we still have to account for the fact that a second adult, who retired from the Air Force, was unable to deduce: minor female children + 14/15 registered sex offenders including pedofiles = danger, even after one of them was already sexually assaulted.

jmo

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/murdered-girls-friend-speaks-out
so Ali lived in Maryland also.
Ali and her mother lived in
PA
Maryland
Iowa
Ft Wayne, IND
any other states?

A search on Intellius show there locations for TS...not certain at waht point Aliahana came along...

thses cities come up for TS-with last names L,M & S
Hagerstown, MD
Centerville, IA
New Haven, IN
Waynesboro, PA
Seymour IA
Middleburg FL FYI located 29 miles southwest of downtown Jacksonville, Florida, could have possibly been with her mother??
Exline IA
Ft Wayne

I am interested in knowing who called authorities the previous times that Aliahna was abused. In the article pertaining to Kennedy's abuse, the details come from a member of the Department of Child Services. I realize that the names of those who report possible child abuse are withheld. I just wonder if Ali's parents ever called police or instigated the investigations, or if the reports were instead filed by concerned parties unrelated to the family. I suspect the latter, but don't think we know at this point?

The statement that Aliahna felt bad about "getting the men in trouble" bothers me deeply. I'd think if the parents had launched the investigations, that they would have assured her that it was the right thing to do, that helping to put the men away was something to feel good about because they couldn't hurt others and they would be better off in prison, etc... IDK, I guess I want to know who was looking out for this little angel at some point (teacher, neighbor, relative)? Did she tell someone who reported it? Did someone see/hear something and report it? It would help me attempt to understand how the heck this little girl ended up being exposed to sexual predators at least 3 times in 9 short years.

Right now, there is no logical reason that I can surmise other than through parental apathy or intent. It matters not to me if the victim's family is poor, rich, white, black, unemployed, successful professionals, Wiccans, Catholics, Jugaloos... We see child abusers from all walks of life and backgrounds, it's an equal opportunity crime that is inexcusable, in my opinion. I do however think there is value in trying to understand why and how these things happen to better facilitate prevention, if possible.

I worry that Aliahna may have been somewhat outcast amongst her family for being viewed as a "whistle blower". I hope that worry is unjustified. Imo, if she gave MP reason to believe that she was going to tell on him, he'd probably be more panicked and less inclined to believe that he could manipulate her into keeping silent; she'd talked before.

RIP Brave Angel Aliahna:rose:

ALL JMO...

I agree with your great post. Very good points you brought up.

The 19 yr old that is on the record for abusing Ali was from the bio father's side of the family. [ the stepmom's little brother.] So it might have been someone from that side of the family that was looking out for the child.

But sadly, she ended up moving away with her mother's extended family. And as protectors they are all worthless. imoo

It makes me sick, how they (esp the grandmother) tried to sugar coat things when Aliahna went missing ..

Good old Mike (long time) friend of the family who would never ever harm a child. Was just doing a favour for a sick friend by looking after her children. So kind hearted, that when he heard JL was very sick, he returned to look after him, as he had been like a “father figure” to him. He even stayed up all all night “comforting” a child who was having nightmares, that’s how caring he was. Like a male version of Florence Nightingale.

Aliahna of course, came from a good loving family, whose only reason for moving into the trailer park in the first place, was to look after dear old dad. The mother was not feeling well, so relied on her dear and trusted friend to take care of her children, not in her home, where night shift husband was sleeping, but did her the great favour of taking them completely away so she wouldn’t even have to bother feeding them, bathing them, tucking them in, or even checking on them for days. That’s how good a friend he was. Hubby didn’t check on them either, I guess he just absent-mindedly forgot about them, seeing as they were in such good hands.

Too bad things worked out the way they did, I guess no-one was at fault here, just taken in by “Uncle Mike”. Could have happened to anyone – right?

:banghead: :furious: :furious:

It makes me sick, how they (esp the grandmother) tried to sugar coat things when Aliahna went missing ..

Good old Mike (long time) friend of the family who would never ever harm a child. Was just doing a favour for a sick friend by looking after her children. So kind hearted, that when he heard JL was very sick, he returned to look after him, as he had been like a “father figure” to him. He even stayed up all all night “comforting” a child who was having nightmares, that’s how caring he was. Like a male version of Florence Nightingale.

Aliahna of course, came from a good loving family, whose only reason for moving into the trailer park in the first place, was to look after dear old dad. The mother was not feeling well, so relied on her dear and trusted friend to take care of her children, not in her home, where night shift husband was sleeping, but did her the great favour of taking them completely away so she wouldn’t even have to bother feeding them, bathing them, tucking them in, or even checking on them for days. That’s how good a friend he was. Hubby didn’t check on them either, I guess he just absent-mindedly forgot about them, seeing as they were in such good hands.

Too bad things worked out the way they did, I guess no-one was at fault here, just taken in by “Uncle Mike”. Could have happened to anyone – right?

:banghead: :furious: :furious:
BBM

I am also a grandmother and I know if a babysitter "lost" one of mine, I would be sooooo upset that I would never defend the babysitter at all, much less be so sweet about him/her. Even if the child turned up and was all right, I would never want that person to babysit them anymore.

I would like to say that I have two grown sons and I never once misplaced either of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*
This same person also claims to be GODMOTHER to Aliahna.

Hey check out that M Smith photo album called school pics. There is also a group shot of some kids and MP. Check it out -the creep has his HAND ON THE LITTLE GIRL'S BOOB! Inadvertent? I highly doubt that. Creep me out!

I couldnt find that link between the two of them. Not that it isn't there, but my Googling skills are not that great. However, I did note that MS also has the Ft. Wayne/Centerville, IA connection. Ok, she lives in Moravia, but that is right next to Centerville. Yet another in this group of people. Of course if she WAS married to LM I guess that would explain it.

ETA: Oh, I also noticed when I was looking around, that I found yet another man who says he was Aliahna's "godfather" and another guy who said he dated TS and he was Aliahna's "daddy" for the first 3 years of her life. Yeah, where were all these godparents and father figures? They weren't protecting this little girl, that's for sure. Geez.

I believe Lyle and ms have 3 kids together. T, K, and A (not Aliahna). If you find MS's username and search that you should find the Moser connection.

UNBELIEVABLE. And not only that, Mr. Kennedy posted MS pics of being at the hospital, in HD's room right when bio Dad's second daughter B****** was born. Really? Wow.

I think she was born before the abuse though.

BBM

I am also a grandmother and I know if a babysitter "lost" one of mine, I would be sooooo upset that I would never defend the babysitter at all, much less be so sweet about him/her. Even if the child turned up and was all right, I would never want that person to babysit them anymore.

I would like to say that I have two grown sons and I never once misplaced either of them.
Even according to MP's story that he came up with before confessing, the child went missing in the morning but wasn't reported missing until 8:45 pm. Yet, Ali's grandma went on national TV and defended this guy. I am really curious how all these relatives of Ali's knew him and why did they think he was so trustworthy.

I think keeping children safe should be every parents top priority. It is becoming harder and harder though. I heard today about a child that was being groped by a man in Wal-Mart and she was standing in line with her parents. He had been stalking her all over the store and she was with mom and dad. It is unbelievable what these perps will do. jmo

FYI They arrested him.(the guy who groped the girl in Wal-Mart) I put the link up in the thread about it. Guess what he has a history of doing that with adult women and flashing.

Quote:
There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*

Hey check out that M Smith photo album called school pics. There is also a group shot of some kids and MP. Check it out -the creep has his HAND ON THE LITTLE GIRL'S BOOB! Inadvertent? I highly doubt that. Creep me out!

oh my god,you are right :(

Quote:

I saw that picture sadly today. That is just awful to see knowing what he's done. I so much want to throw up. This case is a sick one like Shanyia's. I will say, Shanyia's hit me so hard. Sandra Cantu's also. Heck, Caylee, Haleigh, Breeann, Nevaeh, Libby's, Sylar's, Susan Powell's, Zahra especiallly and every other case I've followed. Shanyia's & why she was murdered will haunt me forever. Sick sob and mom. It was so sick and perverted that I never want to know that stuff. Same if Aliahna was murdered due to perversion. Can't cure it, you have to kill it but can't without breaking the law. So work on laws & medical treatment to combat this somehow legally. There just has to be a way to monitor this behavior & stop it for the sake of our children. I so wish it to happen. I know, silly girl.

I remember the Sheriff said this investigation would go on for a long time afterward. Guess we have an idea why now.

I found these as past locations for MP:
Jupiter, FL
Evansville, IN
Shelby, NC
Grover, NC
Miami, FL

Does this mean she will get less assistance?

There has been no information confirming TS received any type of government assistance. Her husband was working, presumably FT overnights, so they may not have qualified for assistance.

If she was receiving any child support, I believe the child support would go to whomever currently has guardianship over the two other children. The child support usually goes to whomever is supporting the child, so I assume it would in this case, but am not 100%. I know when an acquaintance was incarcerated for a DUI, her child support went to the childs grandmother who cared for the child during the mothers incarceration.

hth

Bio dad stated in an MSM link (I'll find it if I must haha) that he knew and trusted MP and had met him through TS. Totally has me believing that TS knew MP in Iowa. Also, I'm wondering if this is the first time TS has lived in FW? And only since July/August of this year or last? Either way, the dad of her 6 year old (LM) lives in FW -- did he move there from Iowa also?? Or was she in FW 7 years ago too?

TS has on her FB she is a Northrop HS graduate, Northrop is in Ft. Wayne.

LM has on his FB he is a R. Nelson Snider HS (often referred to as Snider) graduate which is in Ft. Wayne. (my late bil went there)

DM has on his FB he is a Paulding HS graduate which is in Ohio west of Ft. Wayne not far from the Indiana state line.

Tarah's current husband AS went to school in PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie