IT's ALL ABOUT HALEIGH

Wishing you could have been home for Christmas... :-(

Thinking of you during this Christmas and Holiday season, HaLeigh; you are in my thoughts and Prayers and I wish you were home - safe, happy and celebrating. <3

Always thinking of you Haleigh, you are never far from my heart.

Merry Christmas Sweetheart !

magic-in-the-air-christmas-t.jpg

Thinking of you on this special day of remembrance, HaLeigh; you are in my thoughts and Prayers. We are all looking forward to the moment of your safe return - Namaste.

Thinking of you and your family on this Easter Sunday HaLeigh; blessings to you all.

“Put yourself in our shoes,” said Haleigh’s uncle, Andy Sheffield. “If this was your child, you would want people to keep looking
snipped: family members said Haleigh has two brown birth marks: the larger one is on her left cheek bone and a smaller on is on the right side of her face, just above the jaw. Also, she has strawberry blond hair with hints of red in it, not just blond hair. Family members said her fingers and toes are chubbier than those of other children her size and age, and her left eye is a "lazy eye."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090220/ARTICLES/902200908
Published: Friday, February 20, 2009 at 4:14 p.m.

I can't believe today you would be 8 years old, time has just moved by way to fast.

Happy Birthday Haleigh ! I never stop thinking of you............

Happy 9th Birthday, HaLeigh! We'll never stop thinking of you and waiting....

was hoping some kind of update would of happened by now.

Me, too, JSV. Just imagine, Haleigh would have turned 11 this month. So much life missed, snatched away. Six years, and still counting.

so I was reading up on Haleigh Cummings' case and came across a letter some white trash girl from this family's white trash group of friends wrote. Ill post a link, but in the letter she had made a comment about how some guy wrote a sworn affidavit about how Haleigh ingested Oxycontin and the girl writing the letter, Misty, and a few others were there when it happened and freaked out, put her in the trunk of a car, and put the body into a river/lake. So in the letter, which she wrote to Haleigh's father Ronald, she says "Ask him why (meaning the man who wrote the sworn affidavit) he's putting me in the middle of a homicide investigation?" That last part just stuck on me. So ok, he's saying she was killed, but the family's story is she was kidnapped, so why would she say she's in the middle of a homicide investigation if Haleigh was never killed? Am I the only one who found this statement odd? Just the whole thing with Lonzie Barton brought up thoughts of Haleigh Cummings (since the two are cousins), so I was looking into old Haleigh news stories, and came across the letter. It just seemed like an extremely incriminating statement. If she's not dead, how are you in the middle of a homicide investigation? I have a real good feeling that stupidity is gonna break this case wide open, stupidity and long prison sentences...

letter is posted under 9-24-09, the posts go in descending date order
https://patrishka.wordpress.com/tag/misty-croslin/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member