TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very glad that he is dead and the 2 sisters are safe. I am very disgusted by the news he was caught shaving a child's leg while naked and then allowed near these girls.WTF is wrong with people! I am very sorry JB and AB are dead but answers need to come out about why this was allowed near these kids.Maybe being with GB is not such a good idea.

I agree and before they are returned to any home it needs to be proven to be safe. They have been through enough.

What panic? He was allowed in their home to help them pack up and move.
If anybody was panicking, it was him since they were moving to another state.

Yes that is the panic I am referring to. Possibly they were going to press charges even.

Their guardians should be the ones setting up accounts for these children, and not the "bunch of us."

In a perfect world that's true, but look at where their "guardians" have gotten them so far.

I really don't see a problem with reaching out.

Yes that is the panic I am referring to. Possibly they were going to press charges even.

And that's why they let him stay overnight so he could help them pack up? I don't think that makes any sense.

I am sorry, but AM doesn't look to me either like a "real nice guy" or a charmer.

I agree....he was a FREAK, long haired no bathing no job good for nothing ! And GB married a woman 30 years younger than him himself! I will restrain myself from saying what I really think, but this HAS to be looked into! I am so worried for the fate of these two little ones. I am praying that God's Angels continue to stand around them and protect them from the evil that has been part of their young lives.

In a perfect world that's true, but look at where their "guardians" have gotten them so far.

I am pretty sure you aren't allowed to solicit any funds here per rule of the website.

The NON-voluntary tip...

That makes me believe it was possibly mom or TM that finally spilled the beans of an area or areas that they knew of or that AM had stated that he'd be hiding out with the girls.. just a thought

What panic? He was allowed in their home to help them pack up and move.
If anybody was panicking, it was him since they were moving to another state.

Then why would they even allow him back in their home? If I even suspected!!!! You would no longer be allowed ANYWHERE NEAR my child! I believe most parents would have the same reaction.

I would surely donate if anyone could make this happen!

I don't know where, but I saw a thread somewhere that stated that there is a bank in Bolivar TN I believe taking donations to be able to have a funeral for Jo Ann and Adrienne.

And that's why they let him stay overnight so he could help them pack up? I don't think that makes any sense.

I don't know where, but I saw a thread somewhere that stated that there is a bank in Bolivar TN I believe taking donations to be able to have a funeral for Jo Ann and Adrienne.

Thank you! I will look into it! Anything I can do to help this family in a time of turmoil. God forbid I ever have to go through something like this. I can't even imagine!

There is nothing wrong with wanting to reach out and help the Bain sisters who were rescued today.

It's admirable, and it's human nature. :seeya:

i'm so glad the girls are alive. May they always be watched over, protected & heal from their loss. Bad man gone. Whoever helped find him & the girls, thank you.

I just wish all of these cases that the criminals would leave all children alone! Kids don't deserve an adults problem. They are just kids! Grow up, get help or give them up!

Here ya go bendrn ..
There has been an account set up for the girls. Farmers and Merchants Bank, 1315 West Market Street, Bolivar, TN 38008 (731)658-4000. Am waiting to find out if they have PayPal set up.

What the..?! I came here earlier and the girls had just been found wooo hoooo!!!! Stayed, celebrated with fellow wsers, read the posts, felt the relief and joy and left feeling warm and fuzzy. Popped back in for updates and to just smile about the girls being alright and im reading this carp about an investigation a few years back involving AM being found naked with one the girls?! Okay. seriously. There better be some adults watching out for those girls welfare like they are the President's kids! They do not need a half a$$ parent. It's time for some adults to step up or step out. Grrrrrrrr

There is a fund that has been set up at Farmers & Merchant Bank on West Market St in Bolivar TN to help the family with funeral expenses. All of this community needs to come together and help this family out during this extremely difficult time. Not known if funeral arrangements have been made.

NOT soliciting funds. Asking for input and ideas. You don't like the idea, I could care less.

Their counseling should be covered through the state.

Maybe someone will start college funds and post a link with the information.

Going to sleep on all this....I just pray that the media doesn't just brush this under the rug with the past allegations. There needs to be more investigating into what actually took place and those girls need to be protected. I worry tremendously about their future.

Such a heavy emotional burden on these girls psyche and spirit. Life will never be the same for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado