who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MySpacer who gave me this tip has been talking with the family...I am waiting word. Sorry for the delay in updates.

OHHHHH, it's terrible that it takes this long to have answers.....

I think the majority personality here is NOW NOW NOW!!

That looks like a really great match, you did a wonderful job.

I still say she looks a lot like the age progression picture of Kristy Jean Rogers. The height, weight, hair and eye color match. Kristy even had a pierced belly button. She might have had a tattoo the noone else knew about or got it done after she was reported missing.
GetImage.asp

I still say she looks a lot like the age progression picture of Kristy Jean Rogers. The height, weight, hair and eye color match. Kristy even had a pierced belly button. She might have had a tattoo the noone else knew about or got it done after she was reported missing.
GetImage.asp

I am not sure that I posted it here, but I submitted Kristy Rogers as a possible match and talked to the Det. on Kristy Rogers case and they are not a match...or that is what the Det. said, that it has been compared, it's been so long, I don't remember if by DNA or not. I really thought Kristy a good match too.

I hope that this possible match is evaluated by all means. I know that her mom doesn't want to think that this could be her baby, but at least taking this possibility out of the picture might help her in her search.

I didn't realize I hadn't posted this here, from Destiny:

I heard from Michaela's mom again. She did look at the post-mortem pic and doesn't see a resemblance. I can't imagine how that would be to take a look at someone that might be your daughter.. she has to be pretty strong indeed!

As I said, LE has the DNA and at this point, since she doesn't believe it's her, I am not pursuing this lead. Perhaps something will come out of the efforts by the folks at Attempt to Identify. I just read their update and it appears they've met with some success.

Destiny, thank you for your hardwork.

I really think we should notify LE about this match and let them make the decisions. Not so long ago I spoke to a coroner at length about post mortem pics and he told me that I would be surprised at how many id's are wrong because the parents/family just can not either believe it's them because they look nothing like they did when alive, or the are sure it is them and they are wrong. THis should not be a rule out....I wish I still had the notes from this to explain it as he did to me......basically, he says never rule some one out based only on post mortem pics.

So, what do you all think we should do now?

Here's my problem with letting it go w/the parents of Michaela, there is another person involved here, the doe, we must think of all involved...JMHO....I'd like more input on this.

Posted by Destiny at another forum, she has had trouble getting accout here:

Hi everyone.. I've been so busy between work and school lately..

I have no idea what LE is doing since I made contact with them in December by phone. My emails have not been answered and I just don't have the ability to call them during the day. I don't want to press Michaela's mom about it either.

Now I have a question.. do you think.. that if LE decided to follow up.. would they contact her first to ask if it could be her? Because if that's what they would do, I can see where they would just stop in their tracks and not pursue the lead. I do know that DNA was collected and should be on file. Would LE just pursue the lead and then notify the family?

Also, I cannot join Websleuths.. they don't allow emails accounts from hotmail or yahoo and I'm not in a situation where I can have a domain based email account. Even if I did, I use a wireless modem through a DSL connection and I understand that my IP address changes each time I get online. So.. I can read the posts on Websleuths, I just can't respond.

Christine you know who this might be is Amber Swartz?I am at work so I can not search for a pic. But being from where both Amber and Michaela went missing. I do recall that Amber and Michaela looked a lot alike. And being old an all my memory might not be as good. but Amber I think did have a chipped tooth also.

Wow, look at the nose ya'll.

Now...I was asking about Michaela, and you all bring another Doe.

How do the stats line up?

Need to see what the story is, right now I just looked at the pictures.

OK

Doe- guesstimated age is 13-18
If this IS Amber, she would be 18/19 IIRC

If this IS Amber, she would have been missing 11 yrs at the discovery of the Doe.

The eye color matches.

The hair, I can't say yes or no... I am not educated in hair color. I can tell you that Amber had blonde hair at age 8 ( I don't know her family history and if her parents/siblings have brown/blonde hair) the Doe has blonde hair w/BROWN roots, prolly brown dyed blonde?

Wow, look at the nose ya'll.

Now...I was asking about Michaela, and you all bring another Doe.

How do the stats line up?

Need to see what the story is, right now I just looked at the pictures.

Oh Amber is not a Doe in my heart. Again another one that went missing in my back yard so to speak.Here is what I copied from her pic
ID Info - NCIC #M-305024999. Amber is a white female with straight blond hair and blue eyes. She has a severe hearing impairment and suffers from migraine headaches. She has pierced ears and wears earrings with gold and emerald posts. She was last seen wearing a white short sleeved shirt with pictures of sunglasses on it, purple pants and white LA Gear tennis shoes with pink shoelaces.

Circumstances - Amber was last seen playing in her front yard in Pinole, California. She has not been seen or heard from since. Amber may have a leather jump rope with wooden handles with her.

Oh Amber is not a Doe in my heart. Again another one that went missing in my back yard so to speak.Here is what I copied from her pic
ID Info - NCIC #M-305024999. Amber is a white female with straight blond hair and blue eyes. She has a severe hearing impairment and suffers from migraine headaches. She has pierced ears and wears earrings with gold and emerald posts. She was last seen wearing a white short sleeved shirt with pictures of sunglasses on it, purple pants and white LA Gear tennis shoes with pink shoelaces.

Circumstances - Amber was last seen playing in her front yard in Pinole, California. She has not been seen or heard from since. Amber may have a leather jump rope with wooden handles with her.

Sorry Sorry, I typed wrong. I mean another missing. Sorry.

OK

Doe- guesstimated age is 13-18
If this IS Amber, she would be 18/19 IIRC

If this IS Amber, she would have been missing 11 yrs at the discovery of the Doe.

The eye color matches.

The hair, I can't say yes or no... I am not educated in hair color. I can tell you that Amber had blonde hair at age 8 ( I don't know her family history and if her parents/siblings have brown/blonde hair) the Doe has blonde hair w/BROWN roots, prolly brown dyed blonde?

It is to close to not see. her father was a policeman who was gunned down.her Mom started a fondation years ago. Let me see if I can find a pic of her mom.

I have sent out Amber on mailing lables in the past, and I never connected these 2 cases...maybe be onto something JDB.

It is to close to not see. her father was a policeman who was gunned down.her Mom started a fondation years ago. Let me see if I can find a pic of her mom.

That would be great, pic of mom, prolly can find one on dad too since he was an officer killed in the line of duty, how sad.

I have sent out Amber on mailing lables in the past, and I never connected these 2 cases...maybe be onto something JDB.

I am going to send an e-mail to Kim Swartz now. Asking if they have checked this one for Amber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie