CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press conference at 8:40? Did anyone else hear that?!?

Some guy just said 8:40 now. They keep pushing it back. Not good news imo.

Press Conference at 8:40 is what one man walked up and said into the microphone.

I'm going to the powder room and then making me a vodka tonic....brb.....

My mom told me that a container was found in a retention pond this morning with Sandra's remains in it. Is this true?
A container was found in a pond about 2 mi. from Sandra's home but we're waiting for the press conf. to find out if Sandra was in it or not.

Is it normal to have press conferences start late? Or is that an indication of bad news to come?

Looks like it's pushed back to 8:40 now. A gentleman on the side just mentioned the two people that just walked in announced it has been pushed back again! Ugh...this doesn't look good. If it was nothing, don't you think they would have just came in and said "nothing was found and we continue to search"?

ok, as bad as it is for my health, I'm heading outside to smoke, then I'll be moving the laptop atleast to the bedroom.......brb...

My mom told me that a container was found in a retention pond this morning with Sandra's remains in it. Is this true?
hi rmmbr cara.....we are waiting on a press conference with le to tell us what was inside the luggage found in the pond....just pushed the conference back another 25 minutes

Oh no, why push it back just to tell us it was nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth