2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

During the Peterson trial, Beth had some interesting observations about his "unusual" family. How does she feel about the Anthony dynamics? She also is usually able to read a Jury very well. How does she feel about this Jury and #4?? Have to add LOVE her.

Regarding Beth's statement about the prosecutors being the only ones fighting for justice for Caylee Marie - I could not agree more and wonder if Beth has an opinion on whether the jurors have noticed how empty the courtroom is of Anthony/Plesea family members and questioned why that could/would be even if it's not relevant to the trial and/or Casey's ultimate fate?

Thanks for the heads up, I will be listening. I have one question for her- where do they (BK and JC) find the energy from? I turn TV on in the am before court starts, they are already commenting. Later that afternoon they're still there, after court wrap up starts. Then turn on any of the TH shows at night and they're still talking. Makes me feel tired just thinking of how many hours they put in on this case...:takeabow:

I don't know anything at all about Beth, but since I see at the top of this page that Richard Hornsby will also be on, I'll be listening. :D

Questions for Beth:

Why does she think JB had to contact her on Saturday - shortly after court recessed? Is he trying this case in the court of public opinion? Shouldn't he have had more important things to tend to? Plus, he had to have been listening to HLN at the time because his contact with her answered a question she had on air. So, why does JB take the time to contact reporters?

Thankx!

Love Beth Karas. She always seems to be able to read people and convery her thoughts so well. I am concerned about her statements of late such as we could be looking at a mistrial. Does she believe JA is guilty of witness tampering>

Thank you everyone for your great questions. I will do my best to get to them tonight.

You make me look good. LOL.

Tricia

HEY! When did Mr. Hornsby get added? :lol:

Love me some RHornsby! :woohoo:

I'm getting geared up for the show. Hope y'all love it! :grouphug:

I would like to know how the DT got pictures of Caylee, a year prior to the crime, factored in as evidence.

Is this a new precedent? attorneys being allowed to text during the trial?

I love Beth, I am usually doing other things while watching the trial, but I always stop to listen to her commentary.

I thought it was funny how you could tell everyone scrambled to get on air Saturday after the mystery recess. So I was wondering what you all are thinking when you know you have all that time to fill and how you put things together so fast when something so unexpected like that happens.

How long will JB continue parading witnesses. It appears he wants to discredit the science. But is that enough? . What is he going to do about the theory he presented. Has he forgone it? All he has accomplished is putting space between the SA case and his. He may have to settle for that if ICA doesnt take the stand.

Will she?

Yay! Just registered and ready to go, can't wait for the show.

Can Richard give his thoughts on what the jury must think of Baez's bumbling performance so far, and the mere fact he can't seem to string a coherent sentence together?

I'd like to know Beth's opinion on why Mason isn't taking more of the lead, as a seasoned attorney. Is it purely JB's ego? Wouldn't it serve the client better to let Mason take a lead in some of the more challenging cross?

I'd like to know Beth's opinion on why Mason isn't taking more of the lead, as a seasoned attorney. Is it purely JB's ego? Wouldn't it serve the client better to let Mason take a lead in some of the more challenging cross?

I would like to know her thoughts on this too. I hate to say it though, but I almost prefer JB over Cheney Mason. Most of the time I can't understand a thing he says. The man mumbles.

5 minutes till show

Call in number to speak with the host

(760) 825-0933

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members