Babysitting: 1. Tarah & Mike P Convo 2. The Hinks 3. Mom's Veracity

I don't have legit confirmation but I did read this:
Aliahna - tarah's daughter w/ dewayne. then S, tarah's daughter with lyle m., then t. who was her step daughter ... her husband's (Allen) daughter w/ his ex wife Kristina Kennedy and then K., Tarah's son w/ Allen.

Also - it's being said that Priscilla (as's ex) lives in the trailer park as well??

Also - was anyone ever able to R/O that the grandfather was NOT the 'other person' who molested her prior?

IIRC, her temporary paralysis didn't kick in until she found out MP had confessed to murdering Aliahna.

Also it is important to note that I read 3 MSM articles and every single one of them attributed this "temporary paralysis" condition as "according to friends". We don't have any medical proof that she was actually paralyzed, temporary or otherwise. I've only seen a photo of her being wheeled away from the hospital in a wheelchair. (I guess the ER, because I haven't seen where she was ever admitted as an inpatient.)

Maybe she inherited the deceased Grandfather's wheelchair? He most likely had one and there was a handicap ramp at the mobile home. Maybe she could predict exactly when she was going to "recuperate" from the flu (in one week) just like she would be able to walk again in a few days???

Just being a bit facetious. :crazy:

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that the stepfather allowed the girls to go over there for a week. I can understand (not forgive or condone, but understand) that a woman raised by a pedophile may well have been a victim of abuse, has no boundaries, has been conditioned to think that molestation is "normal," and has a huge dose of denial about all this stuff.

But what's with the stepfather? Why did he think it was okay or normal for the 3 girls to spend the week with this man? Why would he let his stepdaughter spend unsupervised time with a man he didn't really know (not like he would a relative of his own, for example) when she had PTSD from being molested in the past? Why wouldn't he have interacted with the girls at all during the daytime, when he was home and they were so close? Say he works the 11-7 shift, gets off at 7 am, and goes home to sleep a nice 8 hours till 3 pm. There's at least 7 hours during the day and night when he didn't interact with the girls, if the story about the mom (and presumably the dad) not talking to them for 3 days is true.

I just get the feeling that there's a lot more off here than mom and stepdad sending the girls off for a week. I don't believe we've gotten the real story about what mom and stepdad were doing, or why. Do we even have verification that they were home during this time? I'm sure LE has dug into that, and can tell which ISP they were on when they were playing online. There's just so much we don't know.

How long had uncle mike shudder been babysitting these children?

Who are the children with now?
Did CPS place the children with a family member?
Or with a family that works for foster care?

Why does MSM keep reporting that the children had been there for a week and then report that they had been there since Tuesday after school? By my calculations, the children had spent 3 days/nights with "Uncle Mike" before Aliahna was reported missing. Well at least 2 of them had spent 3 nights. :(

So why do they keep reporting a week when it contradicts their own stories? :waitasec:

Sisters of slain 9 year old in protective custody

I don't think it was ever confirmed that there were boys in the house? Only a FB posting that said something about the number of people sick and it was assumed from that?

I think it highly improbable that they would not remove ALL the children?

So - no hard facts - but this - TO ME - implies the other girls were the only other children in the home??

Thanks for the link, hoppy. I've been trying to figure out how many children lived with AS/TS. I think that the Department of Child Services may have removed all the children but will only make a statement about the two who were staying with MP when he killed their sister. The fact that those two were there was an integral part of the story when AL was reported missing. So social services will only comment on them and will only state in general that are in protective custody.

I do think that there is a boy K, named in JL's obituary, that is TS's son (and possibly AS's son.)

And KAK (one of the men who'd abused AL in 2010) posted pictures on his FB that he labelled his stepchildren and his significant other P. One child was a blonde girl of about 3, probably the now 6-year-old stepsister that was at MP's. The other is an older boy. IIRC, the boy was named T. I am going to go back and check that because LM has a boy named T, I believe.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/home/Missing-Juvenile-136180558.html

Kathleen Mckee lives just down the road from where Aliahna was last seen.
Mckee's daughter, Amelia, says Aliahna told her about her winter break plans. "She told me she was going to a friend's house the last day of school before Christmas break."
Mckee's daughter, Amelia, rides the school bus with Aliahna. Amelia says she's worried about what happened to her friend. "She's my friend, and I just... we're friends."

I don't think this is a definite indication that she knew of a plan for her to stay with "Uncle Mike" for a week. Kids do not refer to adults in their lives as their "friends" generally. It would make more sense if she said she was going to stay with "Uncle Mike" for a few days or overnight or her mom's friend. I think she could have meant going to someone else's house, to visit: "Yeah, I'm going to Shelly's on Friday."

I know it's been said that Tarah sent the girls to Plumadore's and kept the boys. But did she have any boys? I saw a posting of hers, when Aliahana was listed as 8 and the other two girls as age 4, saying she was a mother of 3 (with the third being the step daughter).

Did she have any children since then?

It looks like she had Aliahna, S., a child with Lyle, and K., a child with either Allen or a man named "Dave". I have found evidence of no other boy. Here's a link to info about her siblings: http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120102/NEWS/120109909

I agree.

Whatever the reason, a fever, the flu, a love fever for some alone time for TS and AS's anniversary, the baby sitting started upon the school holiday break. If she was sick or wanted alone time with hubby, why not send the kids to family, where they would have been in a safer environment and not under the care of an ex con surrounded by RSO's.

I'd also like to know why MP was walking Aliahna and her sisters to the bus stop? Why couldn't either parent do that?

I'm seeing the "well, they may be RSO's or ex cons, but they didn't do anything to me" mentality here. I really think both TS and AS ignored ALL the facts surrounding the very dangerous environment they chose to place these children. I hope they are never entrusted with the care of minor children again.

BBM. Great catch. I never questioned that. Seems like this guy was insinuating himself in the lives of a more than willing family.

Do you have any details on the 3rd child - age, male or female, who the father is?

I know it was reported that there were younger male children with the parents, but I can find no record of this.

thanks

His name is K***. I thought he was a baby and the child of Tarah and Allen, but on other threads, they are stating he is 2 and the child of a man named "Dave".

I thought I read where Tarah and Allen had son which is the baby. Not sure if this is true though.

That's initially what I though but on another thread they are saying he is the son of a man named Dave, so I have been running with that.

I don't have legit confirmation but I did read this:
Aliahna - tarah's daughter w/ dewayne. then S*******, tarah's daughter with lyle moser. then t****** who was her step daughter ... her husband's (Allen) daughter w/ his ex wife Kristina Kennedy and then K***, Tarah's son w/ Allen.

Also - it's being said that Priscilla (as's ex) lives in the trailer park as well??

Also - was anyone ever able to R/O that the grandfather was NOT the 'other person' who molested her prior?

Answer to last question, no. I wondered that myself. Also, you forgot to edit out the minor's names in your post. I did it in the post I quoted.

I wonder if the kids were supposed to be with friends like Alihana said but that fell through and MP was the back up plan. Perhaps TS and AS had plans for that week and the flu was the cover-up for after the fact?

Guys just a gentle reminder. First name last initial only. Minor's names are always initials.

If you have time please fix any posts using full names. Thanks.

I presume they were always supposed to be with MP. Ali said with a friend (as is family friend-MP).

Some questioned whether Ali's reference to staying w a 'friend' referred to Mike P.

IIRC Mike P listed Ali on his FBk & other sites as 'friend.'
She cd/hv/bn aware of that, cd/hv/like idea of being friend w. him.

I can see how kids would view Mike as a 'friend' and might refer to him as such (even tho the thought sickens us).

Or as others said, she c/hv/bn referring to a school buddy, for a sleepover that fizzled out, then the stay w. mike P developed.

I don't care how bad the mom's flu was, the kids could have still slept at home in their own beds. Stepdad could have gotten them before he went on his night shift and taken them home to rest and watch videos until they fell asleep. No reason for them to be sleeping in some other trailer, imo.

Exactly none of their excuses make sense and they are flat out lies.IMO.
I've been working third shift for 15years for the very reason that I can be home with my child during the day and I wouldn't miss work if she is sick.It doesn't make any sense.I have never heard of a mom needing a baby sitter because she is down with the flu.If she was really that sick maybe she could use help during the day which stepdad could have easily provided ,at night the kids are sleeping anyways so there is no reason whatsoever to have them spend the night anywhere but home.

Grandma said two of the children slept on the floor while being babysitted by MP. Did anyone even care to pack up their toys, books, or whatever else?

oh they didn't need toys,per grandma Uncle Mike was playing games with them on the floor:banghead::furious:

I see no reason to doubt that the friend Ali was referring to was her good buddy Mike. I imagine that he was great with kids (when he wasn't killing them).

I find it interesting that the media is staying very quiet in their investigations of this story other than their comments about Mike.

I doubt that any of the people involved in Ali's life plan to come forward with any information publicly or to LE. It sounds like she was surrounded by nothing but shady people her entire life. People that don't want people looking into their lives... especially LE.

I also think that DCF is going to add another failed child to their list. There is no way that DCF was not involved with this family after Ali had been sexually abused twice. No way!

I doubt that any of the people involved in Ali's life plan to come forward with any information publicly or to LE. It sounds like she was surrounded by nothing but shady people her entire life. People that don't want people looking into their lives... especially LE.

I also think that DCF is going to add another failed child to their list. There is no way that DCF was not involved with this family after Ali had been sexually abused twice. No way!

BBM

Absolutely they were involved. But then her mother took her out of state and didn't tell DCF, I'm sure. How were they to keep tabs on Ali when they had no idea where she was???

At the beginning I really suspected we would find a *advertiser censored* ring of some sort but I don't believe it anymore.The players are much too basic IMO ,I don't think they were producing ,trading or anything of that nature any longer.IMO the sad,sad reality is that most of the players here are extremely damaged from the very start.I think it's just that vicious circle again,the same environment we saw in the Haileigh Cummings case.
I now really beleive TS was incapable of taking care of her children after her father's death,IMO he was molesting her since she was a child but she was devestated by his death,paralyzed.
It seems that in that environment molestation is almost too common,as if the boys don't know common sense boundaries.It seems like an almost feral lifestyle.
If you like it ,you touch it and if you 're mad you use violence.
I'm really concerned that it now seems TS son K had frequent head wounds and a broken nose.I think all that becomes aparent in this case to us is an unimaginable drama,so sick ,so twisted,so disgusting but to the players it seems sad but not as bad because IMO they all lived it and they don't know any other way of life.That's why they're all connected and seem to protect each other IMO

Some questioned whether Ali's reference to staying w a 'friend' referred to Mike P.

IIRC Mike P listed Ali on his FBk & other sites as 'friend.'
She cd/hv/bn aware of that, cd/hv/like idea of being friend w. him.

I can see how kids would view Mike as a 'friend' and might refer to him as such (even tho the thought sickens us).

Or as others said, she c/hv/bn referring to a school buddy, for a sleepover that fizzled out, then the stay w. mike P developed.

I think it was MP she was referring to and that you are right about her having liked being his friend (remember the drawing she made for him).

If it had been a school friend (1) she would have said so to the friend she told ("I'm going to Cindy's," or whatever), and (2) it would probably already have been mentioned, when they were giving their explanation of the timeline and events. MOO

My BIG question before I run off to work: I would love to know if the girls had stayed with Uncle Mike overnight before all this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back