GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
detective loclear (sp?) up first... thanking everyone for the family

they are going to be releasing a photo that kelli took of herself just before she went out... everything in the picture is the same except the flip flops she had on (they had bling on them)

she had an I-phone 4s

will not say how they got the picture (nurse: I bet she sent it to someone)

anyone on ramsey street around midnight: if you saw something please call them... it may seem insignificant but may mean something to him

message to people in neighborhoods: if you find something that looks like what is in the photo (clothes, phone, shoes, etc) please don't touch it and call police

This detective is locklear. He solved the megan touma case in fayetteville. The female pregnant soldier that was found murdered in the bathtub in hotel. Hes good!!!! moo

all the evidence they have leads them right back to that area and "other issues" why they are right back there: they are keeping them close to the day

at the end of the day meetings lead them right back to that area

will not comment on anything that NH said: he wishes he could talk about specific evidence or persons of interest bloody clothes etc

Well they have more than they are saying!!! They believe shes in that area! moo:what:

they have moved forward with regards to the investigation: they have pages and pages of stuff

they cast a wide net (like fishing) and they are weeding thru it

still work in progress: finding all people who were in FB that night

spoken to majority of people Kelli was texting with (work in progress)

can you confirm she met someone that night after she was dropped off?
he cannot comment on that

560 people today searching

one lady drove up from GA

people brought ATVs, boats, horses, etc...

tremendous amount of support and all the volunteers are appreciated

groups of 50 given instructions and areas to search and what they are looking forward. They also have to sign back out at the end

they will go as long as they need to today (sounds like they really expect to find something?)

Kelli's uncle talking now and my feed cut out

he just said: whoever did this we will find you

he is active duty army and was deployed (just got home on monday) it is her maternal uncle

Olivia... breaks my heart..

wants her sister home.. trying not to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd