AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received 28 tips today on 88-CRIME. Average of 8-10 tips per hour.

Okay, to answer my own question in my other reply to your post. I pulled the NG Transcript of her interview with Moore

He said
"But coincidentally, the cameras are looking right over in this area. We`ve got a couple cameras that are facing the alleyway, and then one that happens to see right towards the street that Isabel lives on."

The alleway he's speaking of is actually the alleyway behind the two story house on the opposite side of 12th street and the side street that runs between the Shoe Pavillion/Office Max to the west of the Celis home and the Celis home.

The second camera he mentions aims toward the other side of the two story house obstruction, through a parking lot so it can see the Celis side of the street, but not the Celis home.

He never states that he saw anyone exit the home.
What he does state is

"What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father..."

He's talking about the portion of 12 street visible through the parking lot, but that would not include the Celis house. It would include the houses to the east of the Celis home. He's talking about the alleyway that runs parallel to 12th behind his building.

I hope that helps.

Prof,
Thank you for this. I would love to see that video... MOO

Video that went out. They have one individual who self identified. Hopefully identify the 4 others he was with

Video that went out,

preliminarily, we have at least 1 individual who self-identified

we have LEOs going out to interview him and hopefully identify the other 4 individuals

Today, we still have detectives going out and following up on leads. US Marshalls are here. At least 13 members of the FBI still here assisting us.

They are not at liberty to release much in the way of details about this case.

They saw the individual on the video. They had thoroughly analyzed the video before sending it out.

They are asking about the guy at top left. They saw that other person previously.

They thank everyone for the tips about the person in the video, but they were already aware the person was there.

Talking about assistance from cities in Sonora, Mexico. Checking business/industrial areas, bus terminals.

He thanked everyone for calling that (shadow figure) in or reporting it otherwise.
They had known about that figure, and were interested in the other five walking through.
So far one of the five has come forward.

Okay, to answer my own question in my other reply to your post. I pulled the NG Transcript of her interview with Moore

He said
"But coincidentally, the cameras are looking right over in this area. We`ve got a couple cameras that are facing the alleyway, and then one that happens to see right towards the street that Isabel lives on."

The alleway he's speaking of is actually the alleyway behind the two story house on the opposite side of 12th street and the side street that runs between the Shoe Pavillion/Office Max to the west of the Celis home and the Celis home.

The second camera he mentions aims toward the other side of the two story house obstruction, through a parking lot so it can see the Celis side of the street, but not the Celis home.

He never states that he saw anyone exit the home.
What he does state is

"What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father..."

He's talking about the portion of 12 street visible through the parking lot, but that would not include the Celis house. It would include the houses to the east of the Celis home. He's talking about the alleyway that runs parallel to 12th behind his building.

I hope that helps.

This...THANK YOU!

We are not focusing on any one such avenue (such as narcotics). All options and angles are still on the table.

Reporter asking about a "stranger danger" incident on the East Side.

LE is aware and thinks parents should talk with their children and report anything unusual.

Search effort is scaled down a bit. Detectives are really going after the leads. Tips come in, lead sheet is generated, and LEOs are sent on that assignment. They they report back and the information is analyzed.

He discussing process of tips and lead sheets.

They want tips specific to Isabel's disappearance.

Q: Do you have Isabel's father under surveillance and why?

A: I'm not at liberty to discuss the specifics of our investigation.

Specifics, investigative methodology, he is not at liberty to discuss...

One of the tips is the individual who self-reported. We're working on that investigation.

I don't know specifically which camera captured these 5 individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni