NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is a link to Boston's Channel 5 Fox News

I am unable to get my computer to access the video, but it is my understanding that the "email" in question is the one referenced in the recent North Country News wherein Maura was quoted as saying in an email to her boyfriend, Bill Rausch, "I love you more." The original email has been in print before and here at Websleuths.

North Country News Link:
http://www.northcountrynewsnh.com/web_pages_000002.htm

Channel 5 Boston Fox News Link:

E-mail Gives Insight Into Student's Disappearance
Maura Murray, a UMass Amherst nursing student disappeared nearly two and a half years ago. Now, an e-mail is giving ...>>More

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:00:06 - 0500
Subject: hey hey
To: "Bill Rausch: XXXX@XXXX

I love you more stud
I got your messages, but honestly, i didn't feel like talkiing to much of anyone,
I promise to call today though
love you
maura

I am unable to get my computer to access the video, but it is my understanding that the "email" in question is the one referenced in the recent North Country News wherein Maura was quoted as saying in an email to her boyfriend, Bill Rausch, "I love you more." The original email has been in print before and here at Websleuths.

North Country News Link:

Maura Murray, a UMass Amherst nursing student disappeared nearly two and a half years ago. Now, an e-mail is giving ...>>More

I love you more stud
I got your messages, but honestly, i didn't feel like talkiing to much of anyone,
love you
maura

North Country News Link:

I love you more stud
love you
maura

as Peabody says these new news stories while welcome are old news.

I believe the email was released and made public as early as April 2004 in a Seventeen magazine interview with Lt Rausch?

Anyway I keep wondering about several aspects of the email, specifically why "more" and if "stud" was just a regular humorous intimate way of addressing Lt R that was sometimes used by Maura?

The "more" seems to refer to something in his messages to which she had not responded from Sunday night--it was now 1pm on the Monday afternoon of the day of her disappearance when she sent this email reply.

hydemi said:
as Peabody says these new news stories while welcome are old news.

I believe the email was released and made public as early as April 2004 in a Seventeen magazine interview with Lt Rausch?

Anyway I keep wondering about several aspects of the email, specifically why "more" and if "stud" was just a regular humorous intimate way of addressing Lt R that was sometimes used by Maura?

The "more" seems to refer to something in his messages to which she had not responded from Sunday night--it was now 1pm on the Monday afternoon of the day of her disappearance when she sent this email reply.
Yes, the first public release of the email was in Seventeen Magazine a few months after Maura went missing.

I have been informed that Maura often referred to "Bill" as Stud - perhaps this was a pet name/ nickname - I really don't know since I have also been told that their age group also uses " Hey, Stud" as a greeting for one another just as my generation said, "Hey Buddy" ...........

As to what Maura meant when she said "I love you more", I can only speculate. Factually, none of us have an answer.........I do know in one of my own relationships, that my significant other always told me that he loved me more than I loved him.......it was never a put down of my love for him, but an explanation of how much he loved me since it was understood that I had great love for him.........from my perspective and pure speculation, it would seem perfectly natural that Maura meant: "I know you love me, but I love you more".

Peabody said:
Yes, the first public release of the email was in Seventeen Magazine a few months after Maura went missing.

I have been informed that Maura often referred to "Bill" as Stud - perhaps this was a pet name/ nickname - I really don't know since I have also been told that their age group also uses " Hey, Stud" as a greeting for one another just as my generation said, "Hey Buddy" ...........

As to what Maura meant when she said "I love you more", I can only speculate. Factually, none of us have an answer.........I do know in one of my own relationships, that my significant other always told me that he loved me more than I loved him.......it was never a put down of my love for him, but an explanation of how much he loved me since it was understood that I had great love for him.........from my perspective and pure speculation, it would seem perfectly natural that Maura meant: "I know you love me, but I love you more".
Yes, very, very, common to say.....
" I love you, more" ......I think I said that a hundred times myself.
I dont' think you need to read into that. Just a common phrase.

With prayers for Maura and her family

...........missing 2 1/2 years today

Maura has been missing 2 1/2 years today.

I pray for her and all of those who love her.

My gratitude to all who keep on searching for her!

I am so glad that link was posted. I have never once believed that Maura just walked off. It is so obvious what a wonderful caring person she was. I do not believe that she would have left her parents like that to make them suffer so much. JMHO

Thinking of Maura's family today and all those who love her...

Every day I hope that "today" will be the day we know what happened to her!:(

With permission, I am posting a message that Sharon, the mother of Maura's boyfriend posted today at www.mauramurray.com

"Hello All,

Just spoke to the producer of 20/20

He says that the 'Vanished" show about Maura and Brooke Wilburger has been one of the highest rated shows of the year.

Also, the show is tentatively schedule to re-air on Friday August 25 - if not that date, then the following week on Friday on September 1

He is to call me to let me know if the showing will be 8/25 or 9/1 -- I promise to keep you posted.

Don't know if you are aware, but a recent national show was the reason that Laura McKenzie was located - let's pray that this second airing will give us some postivie results in locating Maura!

Sharon"

Please mark your calendars :D

With permission, I am posting a message that Sharon, the mother of Maura's boyfriend posted today at www.mauramurray.com

"Hello All,

Just spoke to the producer of 20/20

He says that the 'Vanished" show about Maura and Brooke Wilburger has been one of the highest rated shows of the year.

Also, the show is tentatively schedule to re-air on Friday August 25 - if not that date, then the following week on Friday on September 1

He is to call me to let me know if the showing will be 8/25 or 9/1 -- I promise to keep you posted.

Don't know if you are aware, but a recent national show was the reason that Laura McKenzie was located - let's pray that this second airing will give us some postivie results in locating Maura!

Sharon"

What channel is 20/20 on? I'm anxious to see this show and I sincerely hope that something happens because of it.

Bobbisangel said:
What channel is 20/20 on? I'm anxious to see this show and I sincerely hope that something happens because of it.
Bobbisangel,

Channels vary from region to region, but 20/20 is always shown on the ABC Network........

If you need more info, please let me know and I'll do more research to help you.

Peabody said:
Bobbisangel,

Channels vary from region to region, but 20/20 is always shown on the ABC Network........

If you need more info, please let me know and I'll do more research to help you.

Please keep telling people about the 20/20 airing. It is so important as you know. I want to be sure to watch it....we need to have answers on Maura and Bri....Someone has to have a clue to this. They are in my prayers.
Their families need answers.

Peabody said:

That is 100% right......and it took ONE aware person. Just one tip that was ...the perfect one. To bring Laura Mac home. I hope everyone watches so you have that "one" grand moment when the call becomes the answer to your prayers. Maura needs to be home too!!!

Peabody said:
Bobbisangel,

I marked it on my calender for both dates and wrote ABC. I'll just start checking about 7:00 and check each hour. Darn Digital TV doesn't even have a guide to check for things. I really dislike it.

Bobbisangel said:
I marked it on my calender for both dates and wrote ABC. I'll just start checking about 7:00 and check each hour. Darn Digital TV doesn't even have a guide to check for things. I really dislike it.
Bumping for Maura......and the re-run of "VANISHED"

Lets keep our eyes open for the 20/20 show on Aug 25th or Sept 1st.

Peabody said:

I think that because we want to help find the missing person so bad that we tend to pick apart every little thing that was said or done when in reality we end up reading way more into things then need be.

Calling someone "stud" at that time was a slang word that kids used. Also "stud muffin" and I think in relationships it was a term of indearment.

Lots of people say "I love you more." It is a thing one person will say and then the other will say "oh no, I love you more." It's just a fun thing to do. My granddaughter and I used to say that all of the time. Each of us would try to be the last to say it so it was kind of a game. I'm sure it was the same for the young people.

I think either a cop or someone posing as a cop picked up Maura. I think she went with him because she trusted that he was an honest cop. She had just turned the school bus driver down for a ride. She was cautious. But who wouldn't go with a cop to get some help with her car. This was talked about a long time ago. I think whoever just drove a certain stretch of road until he found a damsel in distress and then he took advantage of them. I'll bet that she isn't that far away from the area that her car was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann