Newbie Club Thread #3

ME TOOO! I have been consumed by this case. Been sleuthing nonstop then I found this site and lurked for the past three days - I couldve saved days by coming here first .

BTW Im a Brand Newbie this is my second post EVER, in the history of the net
:woohoo:

Socre8tv - Welcome!!!

It does not appear that many people (well, no one but me) are viewing this thread; however, I would like to ask a question to anyone that may be able to answer.

Tonight when I was watching NG, I thought it came up that some guy was their "security guard". (Some guy - either Rob Dick or Dick Rob). Did any of you see that? If so, is he a security guard for Casey and / or the family?)
It may be the private I, Robert Dick. Originally that is who was suppose to go into the hse.

It may be the private I, Robert Dick. Originally that is who was suppose to go into the hse.

Originally, he was brought on by the Padillas, to stay at the Anthony house once CS bonded out. Then Leonard Padilla said there would be a female staying inside with CS. (No, sorry, I don't have links) Not sure how it actually has played out, but that was the plan.

Hi Newbies,

I'd like to take a minute to invite you to join us in our WS Daily Trivia Game! It only takes a sec to register, and maybe 2-3 minutes to play that game, which consists of 10 questions. IF you start playing now, you can get some practice in before the next new tournament starts at the beginning of September. Some people play every day, some people just play whenever!

C'mon and join the fun! :)

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/W...via-69319.html

Hi Newbies,

I'd like to take a minute to invite you to join us in our WS Daily Trivia Game! It only takes a sec to register, and maybe 2-3 minutes to play that game, which consists of 10 questions. IF you start playing now, you can get some practice in before the next new tournament starts at the beginning of September. Some people play every day, some people just play whenever!

C'mon and join the fun! :)

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/W...via-69319.html

great idea Liz. The daily trivia is a blast. Would love to have more WS players!

Thanks Cubby! :)

(Oldies welcome, too, of course)!

Tonight when I was watching NG, I thought it came up that some guy was their "security guard". (Some guy - either Rob Dick or Dick Rob). Did any of you see that? If so, is he a security guard for Casey and / or the family?)

Leonard Padilla is the Bondsman and Robert Dick is the Bounty Hunter. They have a television show on National Geographic. Here is the link http://wantedfugitives.com/index1.html

I almost died laughing at Robert Dick's response last night to Greta when she asked something along the lines of "Where are you going to be?" And he just looks into the camera and says in a raspy voice, "I'm going to be EVERYWHERE." LOL! This guy thinks he is too cool. Here is his web site http://robertdickbountyhunter.com/ My husband wants to know if this guy is for real or if he just walked off an old movie set where men were men and women wore garter belts to work.

"EVERY WHERE?".........in bathroom? sleeping with her??? yeah right..........
There is a big cover up and that family is nuts........he will 'fall' for Casey and help her escape...........it happens.......IMO

There is a big cover up and that family is nuts........he will 'fall' for Casey and help her escape...........it happens.......IMO

Funny, Passionflower!...I thought the exact same thing!
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING in this case surprises me anymore!! :rolleyes: :crazy:

I posted this over on the main discussion thread but it was just ignored so I am going to post it here.

I wonder how much longer Cindy can stay out of work. She is insulated now in her house and can pick and choose when to interact with people, but that is not going to always be the case. I can only imagine the hostility she will face when she returns to work.

I can work from home if need be (sick child, or sick myself), if she's in an administrative position, she may be working from home. Or has plenty of time built up to take off.

Who knows?

I posted this over on the main discussion thread but it was just ignored so I am going to post it here.

I wonder how much longer Cindy can stay out of work. She is insulated now in her house and can pick and choose when to interact with people, but that is not going to always be the case. I can only imagine the hostility she will face when she returns to work.

I can't imagine even going back to work. And it doesn't matter where in the US you move, everyone knows you by now. If I were here, I would find a work from home job i.e. Internet job.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back