**LIST ONLY**Start From What We Know – Remains Site and beyond.

Good evening, all!

Thank you for starting this thread, Hercule. We're sure going to need it before next doct dump!

I was surprised about the tooth--great memory and helpful link, Enzeder! (This tooth is very worrying....)

Additions drawn from Dec 20 search warrant: Caylee's "original clothing" as reported by GA incuding pink top, blue jeans skirt or skort, white shoes, white-rimmed sunglasses, back pack with monkey design, doll clothing that fits doll found in KC car.

LE also seems to have a lot of interest in Article 1 in H51976 (H1976? from the car), the white trash bag with blue pull handles (AL trash, etc). This article is an empty can of cherry coke--pulled 3-4 times from Oct through the end Dec. Very odd.

Yes, the black bag with yellow pull handles, knife, and pullups (again from the car H51975? H1975? sorry, no head for numbers the longer string is probably correct) is extremely interesting to LE / FBI. :)

What hard work to connect the house to the car to the scene!

I'm loving boldface type tonight. *wink*

Good evening, all!

Thank you for starting this thread, Hercule. We're sure going to need it before next doct dump!

I was surprised about the tooth, good memory / link, Enzeder! (This loose bone is quite a concern...).

Additions to Dec 20 search warrant: Caylee's "original clothing" as reported by GA incuding pink top, blue jeans skirt or skort, white shoes, white-rimmed sunglasses, back pack with monkey design, doll clothing that fits doll found in KC car.

LE also seems to have a lot of interest in Article 1 in H51976 (H1976?), the white trash bag with blue pull handles (AL trash, etc). This article is an empty can of cherry coke--pulled 3-4 times from Oct to Dec.

The black bag with yellow pull handles, knife, and pullups (H51975? H1975? no head for numbers) was extremely interesting to LE / FBI.

:)
What do you think might be the significance cherry coke can?

Prints? I would imagine any of the occupants/ visitors to AL appt?

What do you think might be the significance cherry coke can?

Prints? I would imagine any of the occupants/ visitors to AL appt?

Hi, HP.
From Aug-Sept-Oct the interest may have been hair(s), saliva, possible other DNA. But that cannot be it--the child and KC in car constantly. Is there blood?

Then the picture changes in Dec with finding remains, but they still want to look at the cherry coke can. Drug residue?

(ref: see forensics H51976 white trash bag, p. 3206, then look at p. 3214). It may crop up on other pages, but those 2 pages are definite. They call it "the article 1."

Link:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530366/detail.html

CORRECTION / MORE PRECISION

I read past the detective taking "it" out of evidence at p. 3206 to see that Dr. Lee wanted to examine it. Possibly 2-3 times? My notes, not perfect, show interest in "the article 1" from H51976 on Aug 28 and 30, Sept 12, Oct 7, then ca. Dec. 16 or so.

Some WSer with fresh eyes ought to take a look.

Sorry about the revision of last post.

I hope some one can take a look at the link in my last post and figure out what the fascination might be with the cherry Coke can. Is it just Dr. Lee or is it also interest from LE detectives / forensics?

Personally, I am fixated on the black garbage bag with yellow ties; so no offense if the cherry Coke can is a mere nothing. :)

Hi, HP.
From Aug-Sept-Oct the interest may have been hair(s), saliva, possible other DNA. But that cannot be it--the child and KC in car constantly. Is there blood?

Then the picture changes in Dec with finding remains, but they still want to look at the cherry coke can. Drug residue?

(ref: see forensics H51976 white trash bag, p. 3206, then look at p. 3214). It may crop up on other pages, but those 2 pages are definite. They call it "the article 1."

Link:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530366/detail.html

CORRECTION / MORE PRECISION

I read past the detective taking "it" out of evidence at p. 3206 to see that Dr. Lee wanted to examine it. Possibly 2-3 times? My notes, not perfect, show interest in "the article 1" from H51976 on Aug 28 and 30, Sept 12, Oct 7, then ca. Dec. 16 or so.

Some WSer with fresh eyes ought to take a look.
I think you may be confused? Two different art#1's

On p3206 art #1 Item H-51976 = Sealed box containing garbage

On p3214 art #1 Item H-51975 = Sealed box containing plastic bag etc

I hope some one can take a look at the link in my last post and figure out what the fascination might be with the cherry Coke can. Is it just Dr. Lee or is it also interest from LE detectives / forensics?

Personally, I am fixated on the black garbage bag with yellow ties; so no offense if the cherry Coke can is a mere nothing. :)
Also I share your interest in the black garbage bag.

But we are kept in dark as to details of bag at remains site, and comparisons.

I've been known to make mistakes.... but here goes. You are mistaken that the Cherry Coke can is drawing special repeated scrutiny. What is happening is that the entire contents of the white trash bag are being pulled out multiple times. This particular can is only mentioned twice. Once for the full listing of the trash, and later for Dr. Lee. I think it's mentioned then because he finds a hair.

Article #1 Item H-51976 is not the Cherry Coke can. It's the entire contents of the white trash bag (which does include the Cherry Coke can)...

Attachments

• trash list.jpg
    trash list.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 111
Hot Dogs said:
Once for the full listing of the trash, and later for Dr. Lee. I think it's mentioned then because he finds a hair.

No special mention of the Cherry Coke can with Dr. Lee. He finds a hair on "Coca Cola soda can". That is the Coca Cola Classic can.

(snip)

(snip)
(bold above by me)

The exact phrase was "...skull had some hairs."

Picky, I know, but if we're gonna do this right...

Truth be told I have been interested in this detail from both a forensic and admittedly somewhat morbid point of view. We have been led to believe that no soft tissue was recovered from the scene. This would suggest that there would be nothing for hairs to be attached to. Not being familiar with the details of extensively decomposed ("skeletonized") corpses I have no idea if this is the case.
I read "skull with attached hair" on p3159 /3168

My apologies all. I can see how my focus on the bag w/ yellow ties got mixed up with the coke can. Love that bag!

I got the two numbers reversed?

75 has doll, backpack, child's toothbrush, black leather bag, various papers (Universal Studios, etc), the infamous dinner knife, blue bastic crate, plastic coat hangers. Those are articles 3-10. I presume, perhaps wrongfully, that articles 1 and 2 are the bag with yellow ties or pullups? Hence, conclusion that this is article 1 referred to later. This list is on p. 3174 of another document?

76 white bag with blue contains all those soda cans, Velveeta wrappers, Copenhagen chewing tobacco, Marlboro cig packet, beer can, etc. This is on p. 3206.

They collide on p. 3214 (both 75 and 76 are mentioned on same page). Article 1 is drawn from 76 in Dec as is black with yellow (and the knife and pull-ups).

Hahahaha. Just repeating myself? Time to go back to read mode.

(I am going to work again on this tomorrow--not to make a point--but to see where I went wrong and how to take better notes.)

TY!

:)

Hercule what is the topic exactly? are we just listing what was at the site?
I'm easy.

My first first thought was to list what we KNOW as opposed to rumour and guesses about what was at the site.

I have never seen a list and I had to go to several different places in the docs to get the list and I sill missed some.

Now the list at the start of thread is comprehensive I think?

Can always add if reference proves.

Rather than stop there I thought try and sort out what the evidence is, or might be linked to.

Don't forget the heart sticker on duct tape, over mouth.

I read "skull with attached hair" on p3159 /3168
You are correct. I seem fixated on pg. 3214, the CSI forensics log.

I'm still a bit in the dark about what exactly the hair was attached to, or perhaps I mean to say how the hair was "attached" to the skull. The scalp wounds I've treated as a first responder didn't seem to have hair attached to anything but soft tissue, and my understanding is that there was none with the remains.

I'm really not trying to be gruesome, it's just that I can't quite grasp the situation in my mind, and for some reason it bothers me.

Do pull up diapers have sticky tabs like regular diapers?

Hi, StillLurkin. No, pull ups have a somewhat elasticized panel on each side and are pulled up and down just like big girl/boy undies.

I think this thread is a great idea. What is known--no opinion or theories yet-- until we have amassed all the hard evidence in one spot--not several different documents.

I find it difficult to keep things from doubling or disappearing since the LE pages are laid out more for LE than us. Exs: the knife, the various trash / garbage bags, the cherry Coke can.

When the next doct dump comes, perhaps Monday, it might be good to keep that material separate somehow.

You guys can discuss whatever you like, but if you are looking for specific info later it will be tied up in a very long thread that discusses everything.
Posters are always complaining about topics covering too much info and being too broad, so just trying to come up with a winning solution.
Not sure how the serious forum loses visibility? But it is not for chit chat , but rather serious investigation so that is a probelm for some LOL.

So the question is, do you want a thread to compile information only or actually discuss everythin in detail? I am not going to stop you or anything unless it turns into a general case discussion. I am just forwarning you of the pitfalls so you guys can guide yourselves. :)
I am happy to have the list of what actual evidence was found at the remains site. I am grateful for assistance at the start to correct my initial list.
Just keep that lose the rest?

I do think moving up to analysis (ping and doct) area is a very good notion.

Editing can happen there, new title, etc. Up to others, too.

Hot Dogs? Forty Two? Enzeder? All and any others?

You are correct. I seem fixated on pg. 3214, the CSI forensics log.

I'm still a bit in the dark about what exactly the hair was attached to, or perhaps I mean to say how the hair was "attached" to the skull. The scalp wounds I've treated as a first responder didn't seem to have hair attached to anything but soft tissue, and my understanding is that there was none with the remains.
I'm really not trying to be gruesome, it's just that I can't quite grasp the situation in my mind, and for some reason it bothers me.

Not to add more to think about but, Dr.G said "no visible soft tissue"

If it is decided to move, I would appreciate someone taking direction, ahem a certain over-perfumed, mustached one.

I can request that JB throw the switch with a redirect at the end.

So far only three-four of peeps on thread are saying anything.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back