What is Casey thinking/feeling/doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense intended to anyone, but was I the only one who really saw her in the courthouse video? Something was wrong!! I'm not saying she was feeling guilt, remorse, or even fear, but something was wrong. I don't think it was an act at all. I have a very simple/silly explanation for for this: HER NOSE WAS RED!!

You can fake tears, you can fake a pout, you can let your hair go greasy & stay away from make-up to look more pathetic. You can't fake a red nose. She was upset about something.

JMHO as always.

I agree. For a good comparison, check out Andrea Gates' court appearances. You can SEE mental illness all over her. You can take out the greasy hair, the demure dress, but there is something totally VACANT in her demeanor. Take away the dark circles under her eyes, and her eyes are STILL blank. IMO, she was gaunt, sunken, void, flat and there in body only.
On the other hand, look at KC. For all of the dog and pony show unkempt look, she is ALL THERE, just acting....

Andrea Yates, the only person I can think of whose reality is worse than her nightmares......

Yes i think she is quite upset, things are not going her way. She is forced to attend court hearings. She is at odds with everyone, her star is falling. She is off the
front page and the coverage now is on motions or witnesses not about KC at all.
I've said before turning the spotlight off all of them is the only
action that will cause any real distress. They are attention junkies being deprived
their fix .

Ha, did you notice the "room" comment too? Oh I'll go you one even better...in one of the video visits she says "dorm", I kid you not she said "dorm". I would think a psychologist would say that is delusional but IDK.

You want to know what I interpreted on her face---controlled (barely) fury. It's her parents fault she's in this mess and she feels fury toward them. Thats my 2 cents anyway. MOO

Um, just a quick note, the jails are set up as "dorms" and "pods", your in Dorm "insert letter here" and Pod "insert number here"

I do think your right, she was beyond fury and into the stratosphere with her anger.

No offense intended to anyone, but was I the only one who really saw her in the courthouse video? Something was wrong!! I'm not saying she was feeling guilt, remorse, or even fear, but something was wrong. I don't think it was an act at all. I have a very simple/silly explanation for for this: HER NOSE WAS RED!!

You can fake tears, you can fake a pout, you can let your hair go greasy & stay away from make-up to look more pathetic. You can't fake a red nose. She was upset about something.

JMHO as always.

I totally agree!!!! she was upset about something, seeing her dad, or it is setting in that she is SCREWED!!!!! I think her lawyers have told her, "listen here, you are going to serve time, we are just trying to get you lwop instead of dp!!! She is realizing that the show is over for her that's why she looks so bad. This is JMHO

Um, just a quick note, the jails are set up as "dorms" and "pods", your in Dorm "insert letter here" and Pod "insert number here"

I do think your right, she was beyond fury and into the stratosphere with her anger.

Oh my goodness, hell froze over! KC was telling the truth when she said her "dorm"?! :nuts: Really that is the first I've heard of that. I've never heard someone in jail say "I'm in Dorm 7" or even heard that in a prison movie. Maybe that's some kind of light security prison or something. I don't doubt you at all :blowkiss: I've just never heard a jail cell referred to as a dorm! One really does learn something new everyday! :)

:cow:

This may sound strange but bear with me...

If you look at all the apperances of Casey from the arrests on..when she is in makeup she is much more composed and confident. On the one arrest video she is heavily made up and has a real attitude.

I am left to wonder if the new attoney has nixed her personal grooming so she appears more vunerable and "messed up?"

I think alot of what KC is IS her appearance as a good narcissist would be :rolleyes:...part of her "worth" to her would be her looks and sexuality...as a very young woman thats alot of power to deal with.

So JMO but I have noticed that whenever she appears ungroomed, she is much less confident, overly made up, look out boys, here she is...all attitude and swagger.

Maybe Casey is being medicated in preparation for a defense at her trial. She, for once, didn't do all disgusting pursing and smacking of her lips together. I don't feel sorry for her. She is probably depressed and still missing the internet, her cell phone, not having anyone to con or manipulate, and she missed the whole summer of beaches, sun, and fun in Florida.

You know you just might have it right that she may be medicated, as she did not do the incessant hand rubbing and hair smoothing, shirt tugging we all seemed to notice in her other appearances in court. I also did not see the same weird eye movement that I've seen in previous hearings.

JMHO as always.

(Italics above done by me)

Well now thinking about it, she didn't give JB any attention at all, that is very unusual. Your comment that you think something was truly troubling KC got me to thinking. Thinaire's comments too about her grooming not being what it's been in the past and her confident attitude not present and so forth.

You know how once in a while when you run into someone, even a sibling and after the encounter you are left feeling something was "off". You begin to wonder if they are mad at you or if you've done something you didn't realize you did to hurt them? And then later you come to find out something else was going on in their life that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Well maybe thats whats going on with KC.

Her life is now whatever is going on inside that jail (when she's not working or thinking about her case). The relationships she has with people now are the jail employees or other inmates (maybe special trusted ones that are allowed to deliver this or that to her occasionally). I am sure there are male employees at the jail. What if she had a little fantasy affair going on with one of them and they were transfered or quit working there. It would be a big deal to her even if there was no physical contact as "it's all she has in her life right now". And remember how she gets attached to men easily? I'm not saying any male employee has done anything wrong, KC is great at fantasy/delusions. Or what if she had a little flirting going on(her part only) and he was transfered b/c someone got wind of it. Or it could have even been a disagreement with one of the older ladies that she has taken to looking at as a mother figure. What I'm saying is ........her attitude/appearance could be defense ploys (I don't think she cried real tears and I do think she is furious at her parents, and she looks at the female prosecutor with some real ugly eyes too) but just think of all the drama that could be going on inside that jail with her that we have no idea about. Will we ever know? Will it ever come out? Gosh I hope so b/c I bet that is some interesting stuff. Could be made into a night time soap.

Anyway, the above comments all got me thinking about all thats going on with KC in that jail that we aren't privy to. :cow:

Boy I must be in a bad mood today. I read the thread title "What is KC thinking/feeling/doing right now?" (not direct quote) and the first thought that came into my head was:

"Who Cares!"

Think I'm a little irritated today or what? ha ha ha

:cow:

PS---I can't wait until I see that thread title "What is KC thinking/doing/feeling right now?" and my first thought is:

"KC Who???!!!" :eek:fftheair: tee hee---that will be a great day!

I agree she's gotten way more attention out of this this than she deserves... Why do G & C keep putting themselves thru this? The first hearing all 3 of them attended after Caylee was found, C&G were burning a hole in the back of her head trying to will her to look at them. Jose leaned towards her and it was obvious he said your parents, she barely glanced at them. She gave her Hollywood fake smile and didn't look at them long enough to see them smile back. She is a self absorbed beotch.

She was no better this time. They should stop going to these hearings. Let her see what she has to look forward to after she's convicted.

:blowkiss: Here you go DG. You sound like you need a hug.:grouphug:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her life is now whatever is going on inside that jail (when she's not working or thinking about her case). The relationships she has with people now are the jail employees or other inmates (maybe special trusted ones that are allowed to deliver this or that to her occasionally). I am sure there are male employees at the jail. What if she had a little fantasy affair going on with one of them and they were transfered or quit working there. It would be a big deal to her even if there was no physical contact as "it's all she has in her life right now". And remember how she gets attached to men easily? I'm not saying any male employee has done anything wrong, KC is great at fantasy/delusions. Or what if she had a little flirting going on(her part only) and he was transfered b/c someone got wind of it. Or it could have even been a disagreement with one of the older ladies that she has taken to looking at as a mother figure. What I'm saying is ........her attitude/appearance could be defense ploys (I don't think she cried real tears and I do think she is furious at her parents, and she looks at the female prosecutor with some real ugly eyes too) but just think of all the drama that could be going on inside that jail with her that we have no idea about. Will we ever know? Will it ever come out? Gosh I hope so b/c I bet that is some interesting stuff. Could be made into a night time soap.

Anyway, the above comments all got me thinking about all thats going on with KC in that jail that we aren't privy to. :cow:

Very insightful! I've read time and time again that we give her far too much credit and you've probably nailed her - totally self-centered and focused on what's happening to HER, not at all how the world sees her. You may be right on!

doogiesgirl, for my money, you have it nailed. She is being medicated. I think your observation about the change in her manorism is very insiteful, and i think you are correct that is it the medication that is helping this.

Could also be why she looks troubled, the meds have her seeing clearly enough that she now understands how deep she is in it...

I'm going to try to not make this too OT but I'm pretty new here so bear with me...

I firmly believe that KC focuses most on what the next meal is, or what random drama she's managed to stir up in the people she's around. It's her tone that totally baffles me... I listened today to her being interrogated by YM and... ooh the other detective I can't remember. Right after they brought her to Universal and she even admits she deceived them, but then immediately she's still trying to play these games... it's completely maddening.

It makes me sad for her, but she's probably pretty happy where she is.. in her jail statements she's even said she's in protective custody "for her sake".. it probably makes her feel special, wanted, valuable in some way.

Ugh, the whole thing is a trainwreck. Poor Caylee, she didn't even have a fighting chance with this family.

So, I guess put me in the camp that thinks KC is probably sad, but it's a sadness that has nothing in common with what we "normal" people call "regret".

As others have said, I am sure that KC does more than think about her own prediciment every minute of the day. Remember her telling her parents that her 'room', or whatever she called it, was right in front of the desk, just 3 or 4 steps away from it?

While I was in the emergency room at the hospital, I was placed in a cubical in front of the nurses desk. I could hardly help but hear bits and pieces of convos concerning other patients..KC is in a roughly similar position.

It could be that KC has a role in there as a sort of information gatherer. I am nearly sure KC overhears a lot of stuff about other inmates, and who knows what all gets said that would be of interest to a girl like her? Perhaps she has some way to pass messages..she may pass on overheard conversation as a way of winning friends or for some jail house type of reward.

I think the only reason that any of us care is because we are looking for some sort of news that she is completely miserable behind bars and the life of isolation is taking it's toll on her. I believe it comes from a need to know that Casey is suffering and suffering miserably for what she has done to Caylee.

Well, if KC's heard the news about Amy and the check fraud trial and tomorrows release of Padilla and crews doc dump-then-I think she's feeling "frushtrated" to the point she can't swallow!!:p

With the decision by Judge S to go ahead with the Check fraud trail she's prolly thinking

"Why are they all out to get me? There are forces out to get me Jose!

I bet after this latest ruling she is POd beyond imagining. Jose was supposed to take care of this for her. I am sure that he told her that if he paid the bank the charges would be dropped or whatever and if not they would delay it until the cows come home.....so yeah, I bet she is pitching a fit right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288