2010.03.30 Divers search St. Johns-LE seeks evidence for Volusia County investigation

wait a minute...is this the bridge that AB was talking about that Ron said that were he would drop a body or something like that?(hate putting body in this case)

IIRC, that comment was in reference to the Dunn's Creek Bridge between Satsuma and San Mateo.

This search is at the Memorial Bridge in Palatka. There is a park at this bridge where the Haleigh's Closet school supplies event was held by Crystal's family last year.

It a Volusia Slaying not Murder..t I don't see where they are mention in the search.

Copy and paste
The search was performed by deputies from Putnam, Flagler and St. Johns counties.

something hinky here.

You know, Elle, I just don't believe them. I wonder if Tommy has already taken a poly? We haven't heard anything else about it.

Tommy's lawyer was on NG Monday night right? I doubt there has been enough time for a test and such but who knows.

I don't believe them either. I also don't find a unsolved murder in the past 2 or 3 years at the Volusia County link. I am checking the Florida Department of Law Enforcement they have many.

Link here: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content...-4ee8-959e-c4cad04693da/Homicides.aspx?Page=1

I don't want them to be looking for any murder weapon on an unsolved homicide, I want them to be looking for a clue and the truth about Haleigh Cummings. Its sad but that is how I feel. : (

It a Volusia Slaying not Murder..t I don't see where they are mention in the search.

Copy and paste
The search was performed by deputies from Putnam, Flagler and St. Johns counties.

something hinky here.

I agree something is hinky here since all of the divers were from outside of Volusia County. Hmmmmmm.

Thanks Dr. Know.. It worked.. Is that the St. Johns River.. Also, is that the area known as the N-40?

Yes, it's my understanding that the woods between the buildings and the actual river are referred to as the north 40.

PDM's property is 3 1/2 miles north of the Memorial Bridge.

Attachments

• PDM2.jpg
    PDM2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 20
http://www.wftv.com/news/22991707/detail.html

they mention a murder weapon at the link I posted from WFTV, something about a weapon being thrown over the bridge.

snip~ VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- Dive teams from four different sheriff's offices were in the St. Johns River on Monday afternoon searching for a murder weapon near the Volusia-Putnam county line.~ end

more~ Eighteen deputy divers searched the murky the bottom of the St. Johns River. They began at 8:00am and concentrated on a section of river right under Memorial Bridge in Palatka. The divers said they were feeling the bottom with their hands for a gun that was involved in an unsolved homicide within Volusia County limits two to three years ago.

The State Attorney's Office got a tip the weapon was thrown over the side of US-17 and requested Putnam, St. Johns, Clay and Flagler sheriff's offices for the help. Deputies worked in the black water for hours and found nothing.

The search will continue until Wednesday.~ end

I am posting murders in the last three years. I can't trust what LE is saying.
Sorry I will post has I come upon them.

Rabbitt Burns murder 1/12/2010 Volusia County, FL *Steven Bowman is the Person of interest in murder*
shoot I don't know what link I can post...

http://nsbnews.net/content/238989-sheriffs-office-makes-arrest-murder-orange-city-woman

sorry kimster let me know if the link is not allow.

I agree and the murder weapon was already found in this murder.

Do you suppose that they didn't relay the correct information to Art Harris in regard to a letter that Misty wrote?

It's been posted here several times before, but don't forget that the St Johns is one of a few rivers in the country that flow from south to north.

A search to the north side of the bridge would tend to suggest they are looking for something tossed from the bridge.

Yes, it's my understanding that the woods between the buildings and the actual river are referred to as the north 40.

Color me confused, but IF PDM is North of the bridge, doesn't the river flow north?

One more thing does Ron C cross that bridge to get back and forth from PDM and home?

EDIT..Sorry, I keep asking questions you have already replied to... I'm a slow typer..

Wonder if they hear anything downstairs on the scanner. Media is reporting diving is done for the day and is expected to resume Wednesday morning.

IIRC The North 40 was where Ron was suppose to be working his "overtime", unloading a barge on the river.:waitasec:

Wonder if they hear anything downstairs on the scanner. Media is reporting diving is done for the day and is expected to resume Wednesday morning.

I think I might go take a peek downstairs...BRB

Color me confused, but IF PDM is North of the bridge, doesn't the river flow north?

One more thing does Ron C cross that bridge to get back and forth from PDM and home?

-Yes RC would have crossed the Memorial to get from home to PDM and back.

-The river's current flows north from PDM's property away from the Memorial Bridge, not towards it.

I am just not seeing any unsolved murder in Volusia county in the past 2 to 3 years. You would think their unsolved murder would be listed on their unsolved murder page.:waitasec:

I guess I just don't trust them after the whole Mondex thing.

LE has kept everyone in the dark and have said opposite things from what we know. I remember them searching the resovoir behind casey's house and calling it a training routine.
They do this to keep the media away, etc.. They are very tricky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back