2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: as to why DT is standing. When I was called and ultimately picked for jury duty last year, the DT stood while potential jurors were seated in the gallery prior to voir dire (sp). The SA did not stand.

ETA: We were a big set of potential jurors so it took a while to get us all seated and situated.

This is the most boring part of trial....for me, anyway...I want to get down to the nitty gritty and get Caylee her justice...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I'm on WESH's site and there's no sound... is that normal or is there another site with sound?

I hear you all, I live in Melbourne and am tempted. My bff and I have talked about going to Orlando once the trial starts. We searched for Caylee together and want to show our support for her till the end.

I'm watching from the channel 13-WFTV live feed - does anyone have sound?
I just tuned in, so, I have I missed anything yet?
TIA ~

COPIED FROM TWITTER THREAD....is answer to why defense standing?

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto

Jurors on way to courtroom. No photos /video allowed of potential jurors. Only feet, hands, & "nonidentifiable" parts. #caseyanthonytrial

What's the hold up? Why are we in sidebar? No can see at work. Are the air samples really really in?

YES!!!! It's not on the docket, but Baez whined about it before everything started this morning. So the tests are IN!!!! WOOT!

They said on InSession it will be difficult to get mother's with kids out on summer vacation (mother's of young children would be the perfect juror for the state) & that "retired" ppl wouldn't have the same problem but how can they be considered a 'peer' of Casey's? :waitasec:

"Peers" are just fellow American citizens. Age, race, nor creed is allowed as a difference, we are in America, all are supposed to be viewed equally.

Between 10-12 jurors in each row. There will likely be 10 rows. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Good Morning Caylee fans! we getting closer to Justice for Caylee:great:

My computer crash last week I spent yesterday buying a new computer I didn't want to miss a moment:innocent:

:justice:

CFNews13Casey17 secs agovia Twitter for iPad
Jurors are still being brought in. At this point there are about 60 jurors. We're about half way through. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Wow, that is a lot of jurors! Is that the normal size for the potential pool? Or is it more because Casey is just so darn special?

Jeff Aston is so relaxed that he's rocking his chair like a front porch rocker.

I've been watching him rocking..It would be a HOOT if the chair tipped over but OTH! I don't want to see JA embarrassed so I hope it doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer