2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't KC get a nice chair? :)

fidget, fidget, fiddle, fidddle, pulll hair, take a drink of water, take paper towel, fold in half, put under water bottle. Amass pile of snotty paper towel rags.

I don't like ICA - but can they get her some proper tissues?

MOO

Mel

ps: back on record

OK, so what now? More waiting? Do I have time to run the vacuum and load the dishwasher?

I am just GUESSING here...

But HHJP told attys to take quick break and "we will get started"...

And now camera angle shows both sides changed side of table facing BENCH again...so am assuming when break is over, potential juror will be lead through side door (out of camera range) and we will hear questions and their replies, but we will have camera angle trained on KC....WHICH I LIKE!!

JUMP!!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135601"]2011.05.09 - Jury Selection Day One - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Will JUMP back to JURY SELECTION THREAD just prior to COURT AT 1:30 PM...

Resume posting here...

Jean C talking about 1st juror "stealth juror" wants to be on the jury for reasons other than good faith

So what does Casey eat during lunch breaks? I hope they are still serving her jail food while at court and she is not able to eat a good lunch like the lawyers?!? grrrrr.....

This might be a dumb question, but why are prospective jurors asked about allergies?

Cater2.jpg

http://www.meandlous.com/images/Cater2.jpg

WKMG feed has the news in the background.

It seems (as I thought) that the Prosecution wanted a specific instruction (asked for at sidebar) for jury to ignore emotion. The reason for the request was that ICAs tears were so noticeable.

Interesting,.

Wish we had a lip reader here- what is the guard saying to ICA so vehemently?
She adds to it by talking to CM and JB too, looks like she was telling (instructing) them about some infraction? IMO

Will JUMP back to JURY SELECTION THREAD just prior to COURT AT 1:30 PM...

Resume posting here...

I thought HHJP said they were back at 1:15? :waitasec: Just making sure I have the time right because if I don':waitasec:t get something done around here I'm in trouble! :truce:

Am I right in thinking that the Court Staff have deliberately given ICA a smaller chair than the the Attorneys?

Yes ... it is a smaller chair than the attorneys have ...

Do ya think she'll complain ? ? ?

Because they will be in close quarters with people who insist on wearing gallons of perfume and cologne.

she is crying because she has to wear her mother's sea foam green shirt

This might be a dumb question, but why are prospective jurors asked about allergies?

Well that one answered about being allergic to frangrances.... I guess it could disrupt things. It can also disrupt food distribution if people have real big food allergies.

MOO

Am I right in thinking that the Court Staff have deliberately given ICA a smaller chair than the the Attorneys?

I think she has to be fully visible to the guard who is sitting behind her. She is not in cuffs. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305