2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we send a memo to state saying please say YES and show comp searches and compare the plans to take over that house

LOOK at her smiling and laughing with the jury!!! OMG!!!!

Judge asked, "Why didn't she kill her parents, too?".

Fact is, I believe she had seriously been thinking about doing just that.
Hence the neck-breaking, (etc.) Google searches.
Jeez.

"only a few more days and you can bring your *advertiser censored* over here anytime you want and stay anytime you want"

This seems very relevant! I can't believe the judge doesn't see that.

Wow, I was so hoping BP was going to let that in. I'm pretty shocked right now.

Anyone have it typed what these texts were?

My computer froze up.

TIA. :blowkiss:

HHJP...next logical question is "Why didn't she kill her parents?"

What a powerful statement!!!

And the logical answer would be that after June 16, she could get away from her parents... but she was "stuck" with Caylee....... that is, until she killed her and got her out of the way.

oh goodness dont like this at all... those texts (or IM's) are very important and show she was tied to her house because of Caylee.... they better be let in! doesn't she say at one point "just 3 more days" or something (making up lie about parents moving out?)... that's very important!

But he considered one of them might be dead, because as he neared the car and smelled human death, he offered up a prayer that neither KC or Caylee was in the trunk.

If I'm on the jury, I'm wondering why a former detective would drive a car home that smelled like human decomp and not call 911. He77, I'm wondering why anyone would upon recognising the smell.

Maybe I'm the odd man out or weird.

I think he drove the car home for the same reason that Cindy washed the clothes from the car and cleaned out the car somewhat,. They always tried to cover for Casey as their first impulse. That impulse is coming back to bite them in the butt.

Not really feeling Mr. George here. I think he should take a back seat for a bit.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that about Mr. George but...I do think he's jumping the gun before all his ducks are in a row...patience Mr. George...patience...;)

I love this judge. He is really a good fair guy and so glad he is being so accomodating to the jurors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12