MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this article http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ew-details-emerge-as-parents-make-second-plea

Deborah said, “They were on the counter in the kitchen. And there’s, uh, whenever we woke up … I woke up … and he came home and I, and he said ‘she’s not in her crib’ and I said ‘what do you mean she’s not in her crib?’ and I just knew, you know, that something was really wrong.

I think she means when she said whenever we woke up ....I woke up, I think she probably means she and the 5 yr old because by that time they would have been awake ??? This is the only confusing part of the interview to me. The whole paragraph above.

So the tampered window was the computer room, not the baby's room. Food for thought. Sounds less like staging and more like somone tried to enter, found a problem and started looking for another way to enter.

Yes that's what I thought too.

I'm not doubting the parents but I am wondering a few things. Has there been any mention of a reward yet? That seems standard in missing children cases. Who/When was the last time the baby was seen by someone other than her parents?

As far as LE still in the house and searching the immediate area again, couldn't it just be a matter of being thorough? For example, trying different entrance/exits from the house. Searching the area for any sign of anyone watching the house? Also being very careful searching for any trace of someone (other than family) who was in the house?

I don't know what to think. I really thought Lisa would be found by now. Praying for her safe return.

All JMHO.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/10/06/general-us-baby-missing_8721587.html

Irwin said he knew immediately that something was wrong when he returned home from work about 4 a.m. Tuesday. He checked on his 6-year-old and 8-year-old sons, then went to Lisa's room and discovered her gone.

"I said, `What do you mean she is not in her crib?'" said Bradley, who had checked on her daughter about five hours earlier.
"I just knew, you know, that something was really wrong. We ran around the house and screaming for her, but she was nowhere."

From this article http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ew-details-emerge-as-parents-make-second-plea

Deborah said, “They were on the counter in the kitchen. And there’s, uh, whenever we woke up … I woke up … and he came home and I, and he said ‘she’s not in her crib’ and I said ‘what do you mean she’s not in her crib?’ and I just knew, you know, that something was really wrong.

I think she means when she said whenever we woke up ....I woke up, I think she probably means she and the 5 yr old because by that time they would have been awake ??? This is the only confusing part of the interview to me. The whole paragraph above.

It also seems that he had checked on the kids before he woke her up.

One thing that I wondered about. Had they been home all evening before Lisa went missing?

So the tampered window was the computer room, not the baby's room. Food for thought. Sounds less like staging and more like somone tried to enter, found a problem and started looking for another way to enter.

So they got lucky and found an unlocked door? Wouldn't they have tried the door before the window?

hmmmm...that's a very good point.:waitasec:

That "Examiner" interview's actual souce is the KMBC video interview. There's a link to it, but nowhere in the article itself is that specified. We should try for actual MSM sources, not "Examiner" unattributed articles.

Whew man I can't do heights and that helicopter is making me dizzy.

That link above to the presser keeps beeping and repeating that this is audio from Conrad Murray trial.

It's not doing that to me....very strange.

I'm watching the channel 9 news helicopter above right now.

I need a little clarification, did they say the door was left unlocked or they assume the door was unlocked. Did DI intentionally not lock the door? Or is she uncertain as to whether or not it was locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee