GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #25

Whay a nut case, she can kiss her money good bye! I do believe that she is in love, in her sick mind with Joran, well if he needs more money, he will be writing to her again, what kind of Dr. is she by the way??

Whay a nut case, she can kiss her money good bye! I do believe that she is in love, in her sick mind with Joran, well if he needs more money, he will be writing to her again, what kind of Dr. is she by the way??

She's a radiologist for a VA hospital.

Words fail me after watching that latest video...

At least now he looks as mean and psychotic as he actually is. I think he lured the two victims that we know about (and however many Thai women we have yet to know about) because of his silly bangs and childish appearance. Now he looks mean and ugly and brutish and hopefully he gets some scars to add to that as well. Take away his boyish disguise.

I assume the clip Dr Drew played tonight was Joran at his trial - whiping sweat off his head with violent motions of his arm? Woahhhhh! :waitasec: Eyes flashing with quick intense glares 'at the Judge' ? Woahhhhhhhh! I thought he was going to explode just standing there flailing around with his arms moving sweat.. Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He is nuts! That guy belongs in a psych ward - no kidding. No wonder the Judge gave him 28 years. Ill bet the Judge was glad to get out of there, in one piece ???:furious:

How in the world does she think that JVDS' murder conviction should be overturned because she sent money and didn't get it back?? :banghead:

It sure seems that in her mind she is coming to the aid of JVDS again, probably thinking that JVDS would be proud of her, but can't comprehend that all she's done is shine a light on just how they scammed an obviously not well woman.

Notice she makes no mention of JVDS, nothing about the letter he wrote after sentencing, nothing about any emails from him asking for money, nothing about his phone and toys in prison. There's little doubt that JVDS himself asked her for money. As for AVDS, no reason not to believe that MH sent her 20K, did AVDS really keep the money or was JVDS lying when he said he never got it so MH would send him more?

The early emails and correspondences will tell the whole story.

JMHO

radar online:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...der-sloot-lawyer-ripped-claims-guardian-angel

"The key concern of mine is the unprofessional conduct of Attorney Jimenez," said Hamer from the Lake City, Florida, in an exclusive interview with filmmaker Albert Harris, Jr of Whitelight Productions and cameraman Kell Ramos, that was recorded as part of their upcoming documentary on van der Sloot.

Albert Harris, Jr of Whitelight Productions:

Scambook:
http://www.scambook.com/report/view....-False-Advertising-for-2117.00-on-09-08-2011

White Light Productions/Albert A Harris Jr. contacted us about a new show he was to be producing. Requested a deposit for filming in the amount of $2100.00. We sent the money and then once he received the money he angrily stated he would not do the show and would be returning our money. He has refused to do so and we have discovered he has scammed other people out of money as well, not all the same scam. He preys on those that have been bullied, abused, wrongfully convicted and those that have just fallen into money. He uses prominent peoples names to convince you he is for real but in further research you discover after losing your money that he is a con artist.

MH aligns herself with con artists?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-sloot-begs-guardian-angel-handwritten-letter

Jan 19, 2012
In an exclusive e-mail to RadarOnline.com, Jimenez confirmed that the letters were written by van der Sloot, he went on to claim that he has returned the $75,000 to Hamer (she denies she has received it at time of this posting), and said his client is now upset with him.
"[Joran] is very upset with me for returning the money, I did it [Monday]. Mary Hamer asked me to return it to her after listening to Joran admit to his crime," the lawyer told RadarOnline.com.
"That upset him very much and he saw me as a traitor."
He claims that it was Joran's decision to ask Mary for the money, and that he simply verified that it went into his account and never said that it would lead to "additional freedom."
"Joran is very happy with the decision we made but very upset for returning the money without his authority," revealed Jimenez.

:waitasec:

OK... I'm really getting confused here.

So this latest letter from JVS to MH was AFTER he was sentenced and sent to the new prison? And he's asking for another $69,000 above the 75 grand she's already sent - plus $1,000 for a cellphone?

So this latest letter from JVS to MH was AFTER he was sentenced and sent to the new prison? And he's asking for another $69,000 above the 75 grand she's already sent - plus $1,000 for a cellphone?

It looks to me like the 69K is what's left from the 75K, they showed some receipts on the last two pages. He wanted 1K for another phone out of that, and was asking her to hold off doing anything until he can talk to her. ( which of course he can't do until he gets that new $1000 phone.)

At the very end in his PS to MH, he accuses his first attorney, Altez, of stealing 80K of what he says was his and MH's money. Just how much money has she sent him? They went through 80K with Altez, then she kept sending more? :waitasec:

I knew they'd scammed her out of that $75,000. But the fact that she refuses to blame JVDS for anything is frightening. Someone has to step in and get her some help before she's homeless or dead.

MOO

Yep...and he probably is going to get a new phone. Hope Mr Flores is following this.

MOO

It looks to me like the 69K is what's left from the 75K, they showed some receipts on the last two pages. He wanted 1K for another phone out of that, and was asking her to hold off doing anything until he can talk to her. ( which of course he can't do until he gets that new $1000 phone.)

At the very end in his PS to MH, he accuses his first attorney, Altez, of stealing 80K of what he says was his and MH's money. Just how much money has she sent him? They went through 80K with Altez, then she kept sending more? :waitasec:

So confusing. I wonder what those charges listed on the third page are for? The ones from 1/3/12 through 1/14/12.

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Joran-Van-Der-Sloot-Letter-Mary-Hamer.pdf

I knew they'd scammed her out of that $75,000. But the fact that she refuses to blame JVDS for anything is frightening. Someone has to step in and get her some help before she's homeless or dead.

MOO

If ever there was a case for the Baker act, she's it!

Do these prisons in Peru have accounts for the prisoners? Like they do in the US where you have some funds in there to use? Because that last $500 withdrawal for Joran was for his new "casa" in Piedras Gordas.

:waitasec:

If ever there was a case for the Baker act, she's it!

I love how she goes on and on about professional misconduct by Jiminez. If she were my radiologist I think I'd consider her actions in this professional misconduct. :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back