ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media always shows the outfit Ayla was last seen wearing. That should help with ID if necessary. Poor Baby. She is such a beautiful child.

We will be discussing Ayla's case on Websleuths Radio tonight! The show starts in about 30 minutes. Click the link on my signature line to listen. :seeya:

The media always shows the outfit Ayla was last seen wearing. That should help with ID if necessary. Poor Baby. She is such a beautiful child.
How would we, LE or the public know if that was the outfit she was wearing?
Would they have told the truth about the outfit to make it easier to locate?
Have they told the truth about much of anything?

I doubt that was what she was wearing.

Had thought earlier the Daddy's Little Princess thing was just another PR stunt.

This pic today of TR and DB on the steps is new to me. I still see the same behavior. She is barely holding on. She is grieving and her posture indicates anger. DP appears to be wanting her to accept w/e he is telling her. She is not.

This poor girl is very upset. I am concerned.

How would we, LE or the public know it that was the outfit she was wearing?
Would they have told the truth about the outfit to make it easier to locate?
Have they told the truth about much of anything?

I doubt that was what she was wearing.

Had thought earlier the Daddy's Little Princess thing was just another PR stunt.

Haven't followed the case very closely and I'm not familiar with all the players. My brief take the other day was DP and his GF know what happened. Now I read his sister was there also...don't know anything about her. Have to try to catch up.

I figured as much when Trista said it was Ayla's blood. That wasn't a slip. LE already knew and shared that with her.

Now to find out just what happened to Ayla that night. Ugh! I feel sick to my stomach. If there was a significant amount of blood, I fear that Ayla met with a violent death. . .no accident. :(

BBM:

:( Sadly ... I agree :(

The "actions" of Justin, his family and GF clearly do not indicate an "accident" -- their actions indicate a big time "cover-up" ... and I will NOT be surprised IF and WHEN an arrest is made the "defense strategy" will be some bull**** that it was "an accident" ...

I still canNOT get past Ayla's broken arm ... and without getting into the "broken arm" theory again :innocent: ... I am wondering IF LE found some sort of evidence that MIGHT indicate that there was some foul play with the broken arm ... just SPECULATING here ...

And again ... speculating here ... but the more I think about it, the more I think that Ayla was "missing" BEFORE the Dec 16 doctor's appointment ... and the NIGHT of Dec 17 was the "cover story" -- which gives "extra time" for the "perp" to make sure that Ayla will NOT be found ...
:waitasec: ... the perp has a "head start" on LE ... thinking out loud ...

:praying: that Ayla will be found soon ...

MOO ...

I cannot imagine the emotional wallop that this day has held for TR. It is disturbing to view her pain and to know there is nothing that I can do to help her to get through all this and still go on. She has to be a mommy to her son, but it must be so difficult to smile when your heart is breaking for your first born. TR will need long-time counseling to banish the "if onlys". I'm already saying them for her, for Ayla.
I hope that this case is resolved very soon.

I agree with you. I am sending good thoughts her way for her recovery from the addiction and from this.

MOO - in the picture she looks like she's really dissatisfied with whatever she's hearing from JD. Just my take on it.

As am i. Her sobriety is so teneous. This sort of situation could so easily break her.

Then again, great tragedy can sometimes help a person connect with a greater inner strength than they ever imagined having. That is my hope for Trista as this case unfolds. That she locate her inner strength and resolve to stay sober to honor Ayla and to raise her son being the best mama possible for him.

I would suggest that LE look around the Hospital's dumpsters and where they dispose of their garbage. If they dumped this poor girl in a dumpster wrapped in a sheet with blood on it. A person seeing a bloody sheet wouldn't bat an eye about it being it is a hospital.

As am i. Her sobriety is so teneous. This sort of situation could so easily break her.

Then again, great tragedy can sometimes help a person connect with a greater inner strength than they ever imagined having. That is my hope for Trista as this case unfolds. That she locate her inner strength and resolve to stay sober to honor Ayla and to raise her son being the best mama possible for him.

BBM: This is a great point ! ... and not to go off topic here, but speaking from a personal devastating experience, it is amazing what one can "conquer" when one looks for that "inner strength", and focuses on the "positive" things in life to move forward.

I think Trista has done a very good job of "keeping it together" -- considering all the "obstacles" she has recently had in her life -- AND considering all the "finger pointing" and "negative comments" she had to endure since this story broke.

I never believed she, or her family, had anything to do with Ayla being "missing" ...

I hope she has a good support system to help her through all of this, and I hope she receives any and all help that is available to her that will keep her moving forward on a positive path ...

MOO ...

BBM: This is a great point ! ... and not to go off topic here, but speaking from a personal devastating experience, it is amazing what one can "conquer" when one looks for that "inner strength", and focuses on the "positive" things in life to move forward.

I think Trista has done a very good job of "keeping it together" -- considering all the "obstacles" she has recently had in her life -- AND considering all the "finger pointing" and "negative comments" she had to endure since this story broke.

I never believed she, or her family, had anything to do with Ayla being "missing" ...

I hope she has a good support system to help her through all of this, and I hope she receives any and all help that is available to her that will keep her moving forward on a positive path ...

MOO ...

I completely agree. I think trista has done really well keeping it together,even in the face of a lot of harsh judgments about her that were made initially.

More recent video. Two on this site. One says Trista knew for a while the blood was Ayla's.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/187543/2/Grandfather-speaks-out-about-developments-in-Ayla-case

This would not surprise me. I think this prayer vigil was a set up. . .to see how JD reacted. TR pretending she just found out, might have been part of the set-up. JMHO. There will be some kind of response from that camp soon. I can't remember where I read it, but it was the story that PD cut her foot doing laundry to explain away the blood in the basement. They are going to have to do better than that, considering that LE knows it is Ayla's blood. They make me sick!!!!

My question is WHERE IS COURTNEY ROBERTS? Does she not realize that the DiPietro clan is, right now, strategizing how they are going to pin this on her?!!!! I don't believe she is the responsible party. PD wouldn't have done what she has done to protect her. That family would have turned on her in a heartbeat if she was responsible. She needs to be hustling to the courthouse! She needs to tell what she knows. If she waits and hopes this all just goes away, she will be in for a rude awakening. It's them against her, and they have numbers. Find your conscience, Courtney! They don't care about you! Release the burden on your conscience and ensure that you have a future with your son. :banghead:

http://www.wabi.tv/news/27172/ayla-...s-blood-found-in-basement-does-belong-to-ayla

Family statement on find ayla fb page ssys blood is ayla' s and more than a small cut or wound would produce. Family still holding out hope that ayla may be alive despite how that news seems to suggest otherwise.

RBBM: :( omg ... :( ... this does not sound good ...

:waitasec: Oh ... how I wish LE would "share" WHERE in this blood was found in the basement : was it near the steps ? or on the steps in the basement ? or on the walls ? or on the floor ? :waitasec:

:(

“There were three adults in the home, and their version of events is not backed up by any forensic evidence that we have located,” McCausland said Saturday afternoon. “That someone slipped into the home in the middle of the night, while three adults are there ... that someone went into the bedroom where Ayla was sleeping alone, removed her and vanished into the night – and that the three adults did not see or hear anything – doesn’t pass the straight-face test.”

Exactly. JMO

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Report-Blood-found-in-Ayla-Reynolds-home.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads