17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
natalie jackson on JVM

....press conference is strange....TM's family is only calling for justice....his family is praying for GZ...they are a praying family.....
What TM's parents are praying for GZ??????????? If so the class and dignity they show is remarkable....I could not do it if it was me and my son.....IMHO JMHO and all that

What would be unjust? Andrea Sneiderman on trial and having to give up her $2M?

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

No, let me clarify.. I thought you meant an uprising or the fear of rioting in Central FL ... (which I fear and I'm in Tampa!)
That would be unjust (IMO) because innocent police officers and the community can't (couldn't) stop this atrocity.

Sorry for any confusion! :peace:

Dr. Drew ‏ @DrDrewHLN

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Just received word that Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez will appear on show tonight. He has something to say about #TrayvonMartin case ..

https://twitter.com/#!/DrDrewHLN

OK if he says that GZ has retained him I will have to stop following the case. My blood pressure is high enough as it is.

This is a serious question?? Do you think maybe JB got to GZ and he is now representing him? Just the whole thing about accounts being set up, etc... and how there is possibly two of them and these two lawyers don't want to "touch that?"

I think maybe these two lawyers did this press conference so that they could be like LKB and be invited back onto all the shows to be guest speakers? They obviously don't want to give up the camera time... as a simple... we have withdrawn as legal counsel... would have been much more appropriate?

Weird?

I don't normally quote myself, but this was my post after the press conference today! Just sayin'.

Is George Zimmerman acting like a scared person or a guilty person?

JMO, neither. He's acting like a highly entitled person.

A scared or guilty person would be listening to their lawyers, very, very carefully.

The Websleuths Radio chat room is now open! The show will start in about 30 minutes! See you there! :seeya:

I think Zimmerman is probably in Peru with his mothers family.

He'd have to have a passport to go most out of the country places (and Peru is a great guess!!!) and the feds could track him easily. Tho extraditing him might be a problem (depending on where he really went)...

How is it that a patrol car is shot up -- parked near a school, no less -- and nobody sees it and it's like, yeah, oh well.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...d-police-car-near-trayvon-martin-slaying-site
From the article:

QUOTE:
The patrol car was parked outside Bentley Elementary School to deter tour buses from using the school’s property during the day and evening, according to Morgenstern.

BBM

Really? No, c'mon - REALLY?????

That is THE SENTENCE from that article.

JMHO

All the jabber and schuck and jive in the world wouldn't take the place of an x ray of his broken nose, or a doctor's report with pictures of the life threatening trauma to the back of his head.

IF all this bs is true, why haven't they shown any of it?

Don't just sing it, BRING IT!

Everytime they replay HU saying that bit about poor George not being able to go to the 7-11 to get a Diet Coke it makes me SEETH with anger!! :maddening:

He'd have to have a passport to go most out of the country places (and Peru is a great guess!!!) and the feds could track him easily. Tho extraditing him might be a problem (depending on where he really went)...
The United States does have an extradition treaty with Peru.

FT said on JVM that GZ wanted 'direct control' which is why he set up his own website.

Mark Nejame says GZ took control the night he shot Trayvon and has now taken control of his defense. Appears erratic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss