WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news/139131834.html

By MATT PHELPS
Kirkland Reporter Staff Writer
FEBRUARY 10, 2012 · UPDATED 5:19 PM

<snipped>
For Kirkland resident Solomon Metalwala, the search for his missing son Sky will take a new turn Feb. 18 with a vigil for the 2-year-old boy. The event will take place at 5:30 p.m. at the Bellevue Downtown Park, 10301 N.E. Fourth St., across the street from Bellevue Square Mall.

Bellevue PD won't comment on Sky Metalwala, missing 100 days

Tuesday marks 100 days since 2-year-old Sky Metalwala disappeared in Bellevue.

Police now refuse to comment on the case, a drastic difference to the daily press conferences that happened during the first week Sky was gone.

[snip]

A vigil for the toddler is planned on Sunday, February 18 at 5:30 p.m. at Bellevue Park.

More: http://www.king5.com/news/local/Bell...139323808.html

Oh my goodness! Found little Sky on page 3! No, no, no -- won't let that happen! :)

BUMP BUMP BUMP for little man!!

Where are you?? You are missed very much.

Please Continue Here...

111114_sky_metalwala_tb.jpg

http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/91...g-bellevue-boy

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.
An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
Media Links

Interactive Case Map by: nursebeeme

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.
TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

Just checking in on the new thread and bumping it up for Sky. Always hoping that today will be the day that he is found or that Julia finally talks.

I love you baby Sky. I will not stop until you are found. :heartbeat:

Bumping for you Sky baby. We're not giving up precious boy! One more day closer to finding you.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Rouge for all of the phenomenal invigoration into Sky's case. I think she should add "community organizer" to her signature line. Due to Rouge's suggestions - we were all pitching in to re-read all of the threads, recap all of the clues and sleuthing that our members worked so diligently to provide, combine countless hours talents and expertise, and provide a final project to LE. Furthermore, I believe once LE sees all of the connections we have been able to put together - they will be able to use that information to enhance their case. Sometimes, it only takes one tip to solve a crime and put LE on the right track. I am so hopeful that we have been able to put the missing piece into the puzzle that they now have more clarity into the big picture - offering new inspiration and new leads to follow. A huge thank you to all of the posters who dedicated countless hours and haven't given up on our little man, Sky. Sky Crew to the rescue~ we want you home sweet boy!

Back up to the top you go little guy . . . Sky Crew remains ever hopeful that we are closer to getting you home where you belong. My heart aches for SM and MM.

Little Sky I think of you so often where are you baby boy? You are so beautiful!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44