LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading everyone's post on here and trying to catch up on everything but this is my first post. There were only 2 white trucks. One with a bed cover and one without. The white truck with the bed cover which is not the one in the photo by Circle K appeared to be a mid size truck. It looks like a Colorado to me. This truck has been ruled out. The other white truck which is the Z-71 was the one by Circle K. There are 2 photos of this same truck which was both caught on camera by the Circle K. In one photo it was heading in the same direction as M. and in the other photo he was heading back towards the Circle K.

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading everyone's post on here and trying to catch up on everything but this is my first post. There were only 2 white trucks. One with a bed cover and one without. The white truck with the bed cover which is not the one in the photo by Circle K appeared to be a mid size truck. It looks like a Colorado to me. This truck has been ruled out. The other white truck which is the Z-71 was the one by Circle K. There are 2 photos of this same truck which was both caught on camera by the Circle K. In one photo it was heading in the same direction as M. and in the other photo he was heading back towards the Circle K.

http://findmickeynow.com/ took all the other photos of the other cars off their site.. Only 1 is up..of the truck following the way Mickey went. So...

There are 2 photos of this same truck which was both caught on camera by the Circle K. In one photo it was heading in the same direction as M. and in the other photo he was heading back towards the Circle K.

NO.

Those are two different trucks. That's what we've been trying to explain, that the other photo of the truck that is not in front of the Circle K is the same as the one in the second pic you reference. That truck has been ruled out. It's the one going in the same direction as MS that is still a VOI.

Yes, GMC has a Z-71. I think Chevy is a division of General Motors. Search GMC Sierra 1500 Z-71.

GMC and Chevrolet are both General Motors vehicles. GMC exclusively makes only trucks. GMC tend to have rounded grilles as opposed to chevy, who use angles in theirs. Both make the Z71.

This is a very good guess of the type of truck this could be. Compare the Wheel wells and notice their "square shape" near the edges. The taillight looks about the same also, as well as the rear bumber area.

I understand this main picture is the one that should be the only one to consider, and I think I now better understand that the picture that has the truck going to the right is actually a sort of road, because this truck is in the right most lane. The other picture of the one going the other way, it is in the lane beside it and there are left turn arrows painted on the pavement in front of that one. It just seems bizarre to have a similar looking truck coming back from that same direction, but I suppose it could be a different truck heading to the left in the other picture. But in any case, GREAT JOB in trying to get an identification picture of this truck. I think you may have it with the inserted picture.

JMO of course.

Looks like a Dodge ram quad cab to me.....,

Hello Everyone,

Wrong, according to LEOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member