LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it seems that Brettly's only involvement in this case is that he is Mickey's close friend and that he has the misfortune of being the last person to have seen her alive. Well, other than the true LAST person who saw her alive.

JMO

Why have they not taken a dog out to follow her trail?

LOL yes im using up my time too!
He discuss alot! she has 2 horses all her animals he cries when she askes him why he let her go alone...he get mad saying the streets should be safe.
Dang when will these young adults realize there is only safety in numbers!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And i do not think they had any kind of relationship but friendship but i do think he says his ex and Mickey were not getting along ill have to listen again its very hard to hear!

Oh and i do believe he does say his orientation!

But then again he has had GF's so

Being in a group doesn't ensure safety. The same night, a group of ppl were robbed downtown.

Why have they not taken a dog out to follow her trail?

We don't know that they haven't. The FBI has been there since the beginning. I think it would be SOP for them to bring out dogs of varying types.

JMO

Not to criticize any posters or posts, but I don't believe gender preference/selection should be an element of this missing person case. Thanks.

Agree. If it's a jealousy angle, that's not gender-specific.

Hopefully the PI will make his way along Johnston to check with businesses on any video that may exist. The DUI check is a whole new ball game as I see it.

I assure you LPD, FBI, TES, Myself, and the PI hired by the family have checked on cameras all along her presumed routes, in the surrounding neighborhoods, and up and down Johnston St. All cameras are being looked into by a multitude of people

Edit: There aren't as many cameras (and a lot are not functioning...just there to scare people) on businesses and homes as you would think.

Being in a group doesn't ensure safety. The same night, a group of ppl were robbed downtown.

But they are not MISSING!
Do u really think if she were with others someone would have taken her off the street?

No way!

What if it is Mickey? And what if it's from closer to 3:30am?

What if she did stop somewhere in the area of Landry for an hour or more, then headed home closer to 3:30? What if something happened to her after 3:30? Or, what if that's somebody else on HER bike at 3:30ish?

I'm sure LE is looking into that. I wish we knew where that inside camera was.

BBM

Excellent point

a693720b-e11b-010a.jpg
That's another place that needs to be searched. If all else fails, search the landfill.

I knew there was a landfill on the corner of Hwy 182 and Hwy 88 (Coteau Road) in New Iberia so I googled "landfill in New Iberia". I hope this link works:
http://www.google.com/search?q=land...resnum=2&ved=0CGYQtQMwAQ&biw=320&bih=416#qm=1

They did!

And?

Where did the dogs trace her to?

Im sorry i just havent read anything about dogs!
I posted earlier an article about these dogs they can track a person on a bike!

And?

We don't know all the information.

And?

The specific details were not released; all we know is that they tried, and didn't find her.

I assure you LPD, FBI, TES, Myself, and the PI hired by the family have checked on cameras all along her presumed routes, in the surrounding neighborhoods, and up and down Johnston St. All cameras are being looked into by a multitude of people

Edit: There aren't as many cameras (and a lot are not functioning...just there to scare people) on businesses and homes as you would think.

A.C.I. -- Do you think it would be safe to say that whatever video may be out there of MS is probably already been looked at by LE?

And for some reason, it just does NOT surprise me to hear about the fact that some cameras are non functioning.

Let's face it, we've got nothing. We can sit and speculate until the cows come home, and we still have nothing. The only thing we have is what has been released by LE and it's not much. The comments here on Mickey's thread are already beginning to slow down. Let's just hope and pray that something comes up, and LE has something more to go on, and they will eventually inform the public when they do.

Where is Mickey?!?!?!?!?!

A.C.I. -- Do you think it would be safe to say that whatever video may be out there of MS is probably already been looked at by LE?

And for some reason, it just does NOT surprise me to hear about the fact that some cameras are non functioning.

Yeah, if there were any video out there I would believe LE already has it. Ive been to little neighborhoods in the middle of nowhere to ask about cameras and LE had already been there. So they have definitely searched all over

And?

It is common in other missing cases to hear LE give accounts of the dogs searching and speak fairly openly about the search dogs and the SAR handlers.
Why not in this case?

There are dogs that can detect the live person and a persons death scent.
I always appreciate the verified SAR dog people in the threads they are very helpful and knowledgeable. I do not think we have seen any comment in Mickeys thread from these fine folks here though.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member