GUILTY AR - Jersey Bridgeman, 6, raped & murdered, Bentonville, 20 Nov 2012 #1

Tricia on RSO's:

NEW RULES ON SEX OFFENDERS. WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT DO ON WEBSLEUTHS

It seems there is a legal consideration concerning whether we are allowed to bring information to Websleuths from the actual sex offender registry.

It is illegal to use the sex offender register information to harass anyone. We would never condone this at Websleuths.

It is not illegal (in my opinion) if when a child goes missing or is harmed we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim.

In every case we have local people reading and posting here. Therefore we are within the guidelines using this info for local information.

Again, we are not EVER going to even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting we do about a sex offender will always be within the law.

If any of you have other questions about what you can and can't post please ask them here and we will do our best to clear things up.

I would like to add that any confusion on the rules is totally my fault. I am so sorry if my lack of recognizing problems has caused you any problems.

New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:waitasec:
---------

Simpson said they plan to issue several search warrants to inspect the other homes in the area.

Wonder why? What else are they looking for?

Maybe someone took her from the home, killed her somewher else, then put her body in the vacant home?

MOO

:waitasec:(Don't know why nurse's quote didn't show.)

If the home where the body was found is vacant it is possible they believe a neighborhood resident (say an RSO, for example) would know about and make use of the abandoned/vacant property.

offenderbarff-1.jpg

http://acic.org/offender-search/index.php

Red dot is approx where child disappeared and was found.

so:

- mpr called to LE at 0645

- msm states that she was found 'within minutes' of the neighborhood search but that was around 10

1) how did they know where to go or was it just the close proximity?
2) what happened between 0645 and 1000? That is three hours?
3) where are any of the names associated with this case?

and why are all three of those very important questions continuing to go unanswered?

hmm. I think LE is way ahead of us on this one and we won't really know what the heck the facts are. I also suspect LE already has their suspect and an arrest is imminent.

all MOO

Either LE has this one in hand or the answers will disappear in the Bermuda Triangle-like NW Arkansas Corridor.

It happens.

so:

- msm states that she was found 'within minutes' of the neighborhood search but that was around 10

There is little to no investigative reporting in the area's media. Usually, they just read press releases and rarely ask le any questions.

so:

This is what I have wondered. They are having a candlelight vigil tonight so obviously people know who it is. Don't understand why they are not releasing the names. jmo

There is little to no investigative reporting in the area's media. Usually, they just read press releases and rarely ask le any questions.

they did dig into the property records.. so maybe there is a bit of hope

Just think of this. If a child disappeared in your neighborhood, and there was a vacant house nearby, that would be the obvious choice of where to start. As far as the timing, when police are dispatched to an address, it would take time for them to get there, then to take a report, and then to get organized for a search. It doesn't happen immediately and this is a big bone of contention in some missing person cases because people don't see why it takes so long to get going. Remember the Holly Bobo case? People were upset that it took a few hours to get the search going, thus probably allowing the perpetrator to get away.

While it is something that everyone wants to just start immediately, it just doesn't happen that way in cases I have seen.

So the father and stepmother are in jail. The little girl was released to her biological mother!

If you read back about the original arrest,father was at a different address. So guessing this was the mother's house.

Persons who own house girl lived in also owns vacant house near where child was found...

I am confused...

who owns the house she was,found in..

Or was she found near a house.. Not IN a house?

Just questions... :waitasec:

So the father and stepmother are in jail. The little girl was released to her biological mother!

If you read back about the original arrest,father was at a different address. So guessing this was the mother's house.

I can't help but wonder... Why wasn't the girl with her bio mom originally (as is usually the case) instead of with her bio dad?

JMO

Is there a link for this info (about who she lived with after abusers went to prison) or is it your opinion or a guess? If it is not a fact it just needs to be MOOed. Just trying to avoid confusion, thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back