FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

Hi
I cannot afford a good PI.I have asked in the past for a few good dectectives to help find her.Someone please help find tammy Please.I care very much of what became of her.Here is everything I know on Tammy Lynn Leppert.

http://p208.ezboard.com/ficaremissingperso...topicID=1.topic
(I care missing persons cold case on Ezboard.the link and my email address is also posted earlier in this thread.)

Thankyou and God bless you

Suzanne

I am so sorry. I wish I could help. My heart breaks for you b/c this must be hard. Please don't give up hope. Something will happen. Good luck.

suzannec4444 said:
Hi
I cannot afford a good PI.I have asked in the past for a few good dectectives to help find her.Someone please help find tammy Please.I care very much of what became of her.Here is everything I know on Tammy Lynn Leppert.

http://p208.ezboard.com/ficaremissingperso...topicID=1.topic
(I care missing persons cold case on Ezboard.the link and my email address is also posted earlier in this thread.)

Suzanne
I am so sorry about your sis, i pray that you find something..I must say one thing as i read through this whole post and you are relentless!! I commend you on that.....I would never stop looking for my sibling either....

I saw a link on a Craigslist forum that might be of help. It is a grave locator site so my apologies in advance for that but I figured as vigilant as you have been trying everything you can think of that you are prepared to look anywhere and everywhere until you find her. Maybe if you searched for Jane Does you might find something that somewhat matches with your sister.

http://www.findagrave.com/

I am so sorry for you and your family, I would not even want to imagine what you have been going through. Your sister has a great smile. I hope you find Tammy.

Best wishes to you and yours for the holidays and always.

Kathy

Hi
Thankyou.I am looking for my sister Tammy Lynn Leppert as a unidentified Jane Doe with possible matches.I need what is on the NCIC.But I don't think that is avaible to people.Only Law enforrcement.If any one knows of any possible matches on the NCIC or anywhere please email me at Suzannec4444@Yahoo.com
or
Suzannec4444@aim.com

Suzanne

I'd think there was some way you could have access to it, maybe through a detective working her case if it is being worked. Does anyone know or have any suggestions for her?

suzannec4444 said:
Hi
Thankyou.I am looking for my sister Tammy Lynn Leppert as a unidentified Jane Doe with possible matches.I need what is on the NCIC.But I don't think that is avaible to people.Only Law enforrcement.If any one knows of any possible matches on the NCIC or anywhere please email me at Suzannec4444@Yahoo.com
or
Suzannec4444@aim.com

Suzanne

Suzanne, have you talked with the investator at the LE dept? Are they currently working the case? Has it been referred to the cold case unit? If not, why not? I would start making regular calls to the appropriate agency (if you aren't already doing so). I would also make an appointment to go in and meet with them, to see what they actually have on your sisters case. As time goes by, LE tends to get involved in other cases and the cold cases tend to get less and less attention. A family member keeping in contact will keep it in their minds.
You also might try finding retired officers from that dept. that may have worked on your sister's case.
Has the man who dropped your sis off been located and interviewed?
Did she have a boyfriend? The person who owed her money, have they been located and interviewed?

Have you seen this site? They say that they will help solve you case. You need to agree to be interviewed for TV.
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO BE ON TV, AMERICA'S BEST PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS ARE OFFERING TO TAKE ON YOUR CASE... FOR FREE.
http://www.solvemycase.com/case/?q=home
I don't know of anyone who has used it yet, but might be worth trying.

Hi
The police are not telling me anything.Yes,the man she was last seen with has been interviewed.They did not do this untill many years later.The man that owed her money was not her boyfriend and I believe possibly did kill her.I really , need people to work with me on this.All I ask is to please please let me know what ever you find out.Everything I know is on that link.On the board I dedicated to her.

suzanne

Suzanne-

Thanks for starting a thread here for Tammy. I've followed the posts in the "Missing" forum for some time.

Here is the link to Tammy's Charley Project page:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/leppert_tammy.html

Suzanne-How much of the info on the CP page do you feel is accurate? Were you a witness to Tammy's reported behavior prior to her disappearance?

Do you know the name of the person Tammy was last known to be with?

Why is it believed that Tammy may have been pregnant? Are there any thoughts on who the father may have been?

What exactly is the Glass Bank she was reported to have been left at? Do you know if there were any surveillance cameras in this building, or any buildings nearby? I'm sure the Exxon would have had cameras in '83...

When I read of Tammy's case, I always think of Linda Sobek. It doesn't sound as though Tammy was ready for any kind of work the day she left home..Is it known what her reason for going out that day was?

Sorry to hit you with so many questions, but I really would like to help. Your sister is absolutely adorable, and deserves answers.

Hi
Thankyou.you are sweet.I was not around for awhile before she came up missing.I am still trying to find out what happened.Everything I know is on the link I dedicated this board to her.

http://p208.ezboard.com/ficaremissingpersonscoldcasesfrm7.showMessage?topicID=1.topic
The charlie project got all thier information from me and the board I dedicated to tammy.
to her.I am looking for any unidentified Jane Does that fit her discription.I have looked at what is on the Doe network.I need what is on the NCIC.If someone knows of Tammy's where abouts or what was happening before she came up missing or knew tammy or what happened to her or have any matches to unidentified Jane Does anywhere.Please email me
Suzannec4444@yahoo.com

Suzanne

Hi
There just isn't anything really known.No one knows what happened to her.All I know is on the board I dedicated and made for her.
http://p208.ezboard.com/ficaremissi...topicID=1.topic

I am hoping someone one knows something.Mainly as an unidentified Jane Doe somewhere.She has contacted no one.I do not think she is alive.I think she id dead.Please someone help me find her.It is not fair to her if she in in an unmarked grave or anthropologist office somewhere.She deserves much better than this.I just want to put her name on her grave.Please let me do that for her.
Please email me at

suzannec4444@yahoo.com

Suzanne

Hi
There just isn't anything really known.No one knows what happened to her.All I know is on the board I dedicated and made for her.
http://p208.ezboard.com/ficaremissi...topicID=1.topic

I am hoping someone one knows something.Mainly as an unidentified Jane Doe somewhere.She has contacted no one.I do not think she is alive.I think she id dead.Please someone help me find her.It is not fair to her if she in in an unmarked grave or anthropologist office somewhere.She deserves much better than this.I just want to put her name on her grave.Please let me do that for her.
Please email me at

suzannec4444@yahoo.com

Suzanne

I checked the Doe Network Unidentified files for PA, GA, TX, and FL. I don't see any that could match her. I will try to look through the files for other states.

Um... if she was in Georgia, her remains may be in a cardboard box, safely tucked away.

I'm saying this as I just posted an article about Georgia's new Forensic Anthropologist, who has only just recently started entering the information about the human remains into a computer! These bones have been recovered over a number of years. The article can be found in the Cold Case Forum.

How many other States have had the same attitude towards the bones? Its not disrespect towards the deceased - its lack of funding to create a reconstruction. DNA is changing all of that though.

Susan I know they are checking DNA on the cases they can link-in other words local cases. Perhaps they have their own volunteer DNA database?
I did not read that this is part of the project, but its possible.

Perhaps an email volunteering your DNA as a possible match for the remains that are thought to have come from out of State, might lead you to finding out if your sister has already been found, just not identified?

Just an idea....

Suzanne, I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Your sister was beautiful. I have read about her here and on Doe Network. There are lots of people who want to help.

Suzanne,

I went to your website for Tammy and have a question. You said you are Tammy's sister, but in the article it stated that her mother had five children and Tammy was the only girl. Then you also say in a post "Tammy's mother, and Tammy's aunt", which makes me think you are not related. I am confused. Can you clarify? I just wonder because on Doe Network you said you had submitted DNA for testing, so I assume you are blood related. Thanks.

Hi
I am blood related.I wasn't brought up with tammy the whole time.Tammy was not the only girl.I say Tammy's mother.Our mother.we have the same mother.different fathers.

suzanne

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back