Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure LE is watching everything they say and do much like they did in the Laci Peterson case...Scott's interviews were used against him during the trial. And after all, they had her back in the home in the past week so even tho Cindy says Caylee was not discussed, who knows what went on behind closed doors and in Jose's office.
Cindy and George have already had slip ups, one very telling one was George declairing that the "body in my daughter's car was not my grandaughter" was very much to me an admission that the decomposing human remains being in that car is very credible.
So yes, you bet they are being watched...recorded!

Weird... the dead body isn't denied.... it was a stranger BUT Cindy is explaining that any urine in the trunk must be from Caylee's diaper.

Why wouldn't they say ANY & ALL incriminiating evidence found in the trunk is from the dead stranger? Hmmm.

Regarding the Tennessee girl calling Leonard Padilla and now calling Cindy Anthony.....she is putting herself right into the middle of a criminal investigation!
Stupid, in my opinion!

Nancy Disgrace is flat out wrong on this one:

She sets up a hypothetical situation where Casey is either intoxicated or on drugs and kills Caylee under the influence, and then asks her lawyer guests whether Casey's condition would be a valid defense. NG then proceeds to bully her guests before they can answer, finally interrupting to insist that it would not be a defense to anything.

Which is wrong, Nancy. Because Casey's impaired and drugged mental state would be a valid defense to any charge that requires Casey to be in full control of her faculties -- like Murder One!

Tim is right. He should call off the search and go search for children who are really missing. This family does not deserve one more second of his time. He was ready to cry!!! That baby is in a landfill and will never be found. Casey waited forever to report this to be certain that body would never show up. JMO

MY MESSAGE TO CINDY @ I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS!!!!

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!!!!

Well I am disgusted! Guess the person who Casey trusted has Caylee and since we can't tell anymore about them, they must be holed up somewhere and not moving! So could not be in Texas or any other place. You know, if someone tries to go there Caylee might get harmed! Hope they are well stocked on groceries and stuff. The is the biggest bunch of you know what I have ever heard!!!!!!!!
Watching Nancy for second time right now!!!!!!!!

Not anymore insane than the rest of this terrible tragedy. I actually suggested it in a general discussion thread weeeeeks ago. I am glad I am not the only one who "went there"

And I think there may be a suicide in this case and it will likely be GA, either that or he will have a stroke or heart attack. JMOHO

I just had a heart attack and may just have another tonight. Time to step away. Still crying.

Firstly if this girl is going to call Cindy she may need to know her facts and know them WELL..she keeps saying Lee on the 911 call..sorry but she is not very well versed.

She better stop calling people period. She is taping them and they don't know they are being taped.

Well she wrote on her myspace page she told Padilla he was being taped. Even though she says it's legal to tape someone in her state, BUT I don't know that it's legal to tape someone in another state where the other person has to know they are being taped. She can get in a lot of trouble for what she is doing.

Yes, it is insane to suggest that!
Really? Considering everything this family has said and done? I'm not saying I believe this, but it has popped into my head a couple of times. Listen, you might think that kind of thing never happens. I'm sorry to tell you...it does. My mom took in specialized foster kids while I was growing up and several were from those types of circumstances. You wouldn't know by looking at them, but they were. I'm entitled to throw that out there. Why not?

"You guys are going to put her in a coffin"! The audacity...I have no words.

I do believe that Baez (and all of them for that matter) know the results. That is why Baez is hiring Kobalinski, a highly respected dna, forensic guy. If kobalinski doesn't show up at the trial you will know he couldn't help the defense case. However, it looks like kobalinski is already spinning that the tests at the body farm may not be reliable.
I don't think it's the Body Farm evidence that's going to put Miss Casey away. Those findings would confirm physical evidence retrieved from the car (and possibly a shovel, or a dumpster, or clothing, or other objects that were in the car...).

And I think there may be a suicide in this case and it will likely be GA, either that or he will have a stroke or heart attack. JMOHO

I just had a heart attack and may just have another tonight. Time to step away. Still crying.
Take care of yourself! That's most important.

Regarding the Tennessee girl calling Leonard Padilla and now calling Cindy Anthony.....she is putting herself right into the middle of a criminal investigation!
Stupid, in my opinion!

She sure is stepping in "doo=doo" with these phone calls.

She better stop calling people period. She is taping them and they don't know they are being taped.

Well she wrote on her myspace page she told Padilla he was being taped. Even though she says it's legal to tape someone in her state, BUT I don't know that it's legal to tape someone in another state where the other person has to know they are being taped. She can get in a lot of trouble for what she is doing.

I agree! They could sue her for sure! Yes, the calls may be interesting, but they are in no way right! IMO!!!

Nancy Disgrace is flat out wrong on this one:

She sets up a hypothetical situation where Casey is either intoxicated or on drugs and kills Caylee under the influence, and then asks her lawyer guests whether Casey's condition would be a valid defense. NG then proceeds to bully her guests before they can answer, finally interrupting to insist that it would not be a defense to anything.

Which is wrong, Nancy. Because Casey's impaired and drugged mental state would be a valid defense to any charge that requires Casey to be in full control of her faculties -- like Murder One!

drugs and alcohol are never a defense! people choose to do drugs or drink. regardless of what happens...they and they alone are responsible for what they do when they drink.

that would be like saying that the drunk driver that killed your child was innocent because he was drunk

She sure is stepping in "doo=doo" with these phone calls.

I 100% agree with you, but could someone go back and listen to the first part and see if Cindy actually says that Caylee is not lost? I swear that is what I heard her say...

Oh, and Thank you so much Patty for all of your videos..I have 4 boys who fight me for the TV and don't get to see many of them unless it is here! Your my case hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member