LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped..resp
That kind of speculation from LP should have been kept to himself unless he got confirmation from an expert.

I'm with you on this...it's time for LP to go back to bounty hunting and leave this sort of talk to people who know what they are talking about. That is unless LP has some scientific background, which I don't think he does so enough of his wild speculations.

This talk certainly adds that last ingredient this homemade bomb needed to explode but it isn't the kind of thing that should be brought up without 100% proof. For goodness sakes there is going to be a friggen riot in Orlando if this keeps up.:(

Thanks for the explanation. Now yesterday I read on here that there were "possibly" bone fragments attached to the hair.....so then a full DNA test could be done, right?

not bone fragments. SCALP. The person posted on another forum that their aunt was a retired sheriff, but had friends currently on the force who were either on the case, or in the know. s/he claims that the hair was attached to pieces of scalp. somebody here mistakenly suggested it was pieces of skull. however that's not what the original poster said. HTH. :)

Thanks for the explanation. Now yesterday I read on here that there were "possibly" bone fragments attached to the hair.....so then a full DNA test could be done, right?

Do you have have a link to the post about the bone fragments? Thanks.

From the article: he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler

Isn't LP finished with this yet? What business does he still have hanging around?

No, he isn't done. He's lost 50,000 and is entitled to an opinion! And, he has offered to re-release her if she tells where the body is.

Omg, SO I dont post much, but I am sitting here reading this DNA thing..and had to comment.
You know, I never thought of it until just now...
this theory of the child being out of incest makes a little more sense to me. Now, I know its a horrible HORRIBLE thing to think..BUT it would really explain this family's behavior! I mean, they are so secretive, they are standing by her..maybe it is guilt?? Im going to go so far as to even say that it COULD be GA's baby. I mean, think about it..would you want the whole world to know that you had an incest baby in teh family? Of course not..and maybe they DO know what happened to Caylee..but they are all afraid the truth would come out. That is why they did not allow her to give the baby up...and that is why they are standing by her, even though it is really tearing them up inside( the pics tell the story). Omg, could this really be the case...Maybe this is a reason Casey is the way she is..that she had so much hate for GA or LA for what happened to her...and maybe thats why it didnt hurt her so much to get rid of Caylee...and she knew it would hurt GA and CA???
Now, before you tear me apart..its just a theory...I doubt any of us will ever know the whole story...I HATE to think of this as the case...but it is possible... I mean, this stuff happens every day right? (incest)

As I sit here things keep popping into my mind.."Ohh that could be why she did this...or that"

(oh, and yes, I realize that the dna thing is probably just a load of bs spat out in an attempt to shock us all...)

OMG I have suspected this all along but could not imagine it being true. The first time I had a ping of suspicion was when I realized Caylee's name is a combo of Casey and Lee. Then the other night when LP said CA, LA and CA know something but GA's name was omitted the sick notion crossed my mind again.

You are only as sick as your secrets and this family is very very ill!

Why would LP spew this speculation, when just the other night on NG he had said that, Lee and himself are pretty much in daily contact, makes absolutely no sense! Then again does anything in this case?

Do you have have a link to the post about the bone fragments? Thanks.

I can do a search on here....it was talked about a lot on here yesterday. That is why I used "possibly" and that I had read it here - no, I have not seen an article.

LOL, your employer used to be a Client of mine, AND I was in your beautiful city in June. It was the most beautiful city with the most beautiful architecture I ahve ever seen- was not crazy about the Metro though. Stayed on the Champs close to the ARC

it is beautiful
um, is my email address visible to you? must have missed something

not bone fragments. SCALP. The person posted on another forum that their aunt was a retired sheriff, but had friends currently on the force who were either on the case, or in the know. s/he claims that the hair was attached to pieces of scalp. somebody here mistakenly suggested it was pieces of skull. however that's not what the original poster said. HTH. :)

Thanks, I knew I wasn't just seeing things! lol.....it was here that I read about it.

I can do a search on here....it was talked about a lot on here yesterday. That is why I used "possibly" and that I had read it here - no, I have not seen an article.

Oh. I thought there might be an article. Thanks.

I have not wanted to say anyhing but I have thought from the beginning either Lee or George was Caylee's father.

Also there would not necessarily be anything whatsoever wrong physically with a child of a union with relatives this close.

I hope I am wrong. But if a family who is capable of doing everything we KNOW they are, they are capable of anything.

Hi everyone! This is my first actual post, however I've definitely been following just about every single thread on here (regarding Caylee's "disappearance). The fact that most of the posts on Websleuth's are fairly educated and all come from people that really care about missing children earns my highest respect. Having said that, here's my question: While I do not condone every single thing LP suggests, most of the time he's only stating what everybody else has already put into print. If it's not true what was only "inquired" about LA, then that poor man's life could get ruined via a smear campaign. I for one would not like to be part of that. I'll wait for official results where the paternity is concerned. With regards to LP implying that Tony might not be telling a "whole truth", could you please tell me why Tony picked up CMA and she had bags of groceries in her arms - yet she did not have her purse? Her purse was left on the front seat of the car. Something just doesn't fit. I'm not implying Tony is lying, something just doesn't add up. Also, after hearing about Chloroform last night, I beg to differ with what was reported (if only slightly). I went to Florida State University and learned alot about chemicals while going to school in the medical field. I'm no expert, and decided it wasn't for me after sitting in on my 2nd autopsy, but Chloroform actually can be derived from Chlorine mixing with water, alcohol, certain bodily proteins, etc. It can also be derived from dumpsters containing old protein & bacteria (waste, food, dead carcasses). The fairly high amount that was reported concerns me, but still makes me think about what LP said on NG last night. I'll go through and look at all the other threads again in a moment, so b/c I'm being lazy, think I should also add something else here. I have several friends that still live in Orange County, Fl. My family & I are moving back there (Kissimmee) in about 2 years, so I search demographics all the time. Drug arrests, organized sex, and pedophiles are in abundance right around that immediate area (that Part of Orlando). Without mentioning names, ALOT of CMA's new "friends" are known drug users & dealers, most casually use X and other forms of Meth, Cocaine, and smoke alot of Weed. No matter what anyone else thinks, I think it is highly probable that CMA could have been doing something like this. I think law enforcement is probably looking into the owner of a certain string of clubs, and if they're not - they should be. I remember when I use to live there (I went to FSU for 2 yrs but then transferred to Valencia Community for 6 months), there were 2 "high end" Society Girl Clubs. Oh, and something else - Without a doubt, and I do mean WITHOUT A DOUBT, a human decomposing body could NOT ever be confused with the smell of anything else in the world. It's a smell I hope nobody has to learn about b/c once you do, you honestly never forget it. It makes me sick just thinking about it. The first time it happened to me, I ate peanuts for almost 2 months. I tried packing Vick's under my nose just so I could smell something else...ewww! Again, just something to ponder :)

TMO, I agree... the family completely panicked when the realized the DNA was back. I dont believe the panic was one of fear that Caylee was dead but that a family secret would be revealed. I do not think GA is the father and I also do not believe he knows the truth about the father of Caylee.

When LP said the news will shock the world I knew it had to be something besides what happened to poor sweet Caylee.

Here is a quick and dirty explanation of DNA and Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA). Imagine in your mind a chicken egg – it has a yellow yolk and the clear white viscous albumin surrounding the yolk, and then there is the eggshell. Keep this image in mind for the future discussion. For human cells, the terms will be compared to the chicken egg like this: a) Chicken eggshell = human cell membrane – they serve the same purpose in both examples, i.e. the membrane (eggshell) holds the cell together. B) Chicken egg albumin = human cell cytoplasm. C) Chicken egg yolk = human cell nucleus. Here is what happens when a male sperm fertilizes an egg (ovum) from a woman. The fertilized egg at that point will have the male sperm DNA in the nucleus (egg yolk for the chicken egg analogy). The ONLY place in the cell that the father’s DNA can be found is in the nucleus. The Mother’s DNA will be in BOTH the nucleus AND the cytoplasm. The DNA in the cytoplasm is a special kind of DNA called Mitochondrial DNA that is ONLY found in the cytoplasm, and it is EXACTLY the same as the Mother’s DNA. Thus, Cindy’s mtDNA is the same as Casey’s mtDNA, and the same as Caylee’s mtDNA. The DNA in the nucleus of any cell from Caylee would be a blend of Casey and the father’s DNA. Mitochondrial DNA is what is being discussed by LE in this case because they obtained the mtDNA profile from the hair in the trunk. They cannot get a full DNA profile from hair because hair cells do not have a nucleus – thus they can only look for mtDNA – which means they can only determine the female lineage of the specimen being analyzed. Hope that helps.

:dance: Great post!!!! Thank you! I get it!

I totally get your point....I am not thinking clearly this morning, no lie I have been on the board since midnight reading and trying to catch up, I've had no sleep, living on coffee right now, my family thinks I'm insane, LOL....meant no disrespect with my post, just trying to figure it out....and I suppose if I were in the shoes of ANYONE that knew Casey I would probably be lawyering up too.

:blowkiss:

Don't worry I didn't feel you were being disrespectful. I think this case gets too much out of us and the posts we write are full of emotions and colorful. I didn't want to show I was uspet or anything. Just replying to your question with what I think is logical for someone in Tony's place to do right now. It doesn't mean my explanation is right either.

No, he isn't done. He's lost 50,000 and is entitled to an opinion! And, he has offered to re-release her if she tells where the body is.

He knew he was going to lose that 50 grand when he chose to get involved. jmvho.

The chance of Casey telling anyone where the body is, is about the same as Drew P telling anyone where Stacy is AND the Cubs winning 3 world series in the same season. Ain't going to happen.

Oh. I thought there might be an article. Thanks.

If you click on the "Search" icon at the top, and then put in "scalp fragments", it will bring up all the posts/threads where this was discussed. It was discussed all over the place yesterday! :)

Really when you think about either George or Lee being Caylee's father the entire actions of that family makes more sense from the get-go.

Okay, I'm going to tell you some personal things.

When I was 18, my brother made a very indecent proposal. I was horrified. I have pretty much not trusted him since then.

When I was 19, I lived in an unwed mothers' home for awhile before my son was born. There was a girl there who had been raped by her drunken father.

Now I live in a rural, podunk town in central Texas. There are several people in this town whose father and grandfather are the same person. The man involved was finally forced to have a vasectomy.

These things can and do happen! My husband is in LE, and he says you have to look at all aspects of a case, no matter how perverted they are.

I'm not saying Lee is involved, but the possibility is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla