Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put the photos into a new PB account that has nothing to do with my personal photos. Yeah for common sense!

I also watermarked the photos...not sure what that really accomplishes, but it made me feel better.

The videos are currently not on this site. Not sure what to do about those yet.

Lastly, the account is password protected. Again, not sure what that accomplishes since I have to give out the password for you all to see the photos. But, false security is better than none I guess.

http://s479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee%20Anthony/

password: nancydrew

~Michelle

THANK YOU!! :blowkiss:

Has anyone come up with anything about Tia T. (or something very close to that)? A neighbor supposedly?

I think this is Kio's mother/sister that still lives in Kio's old house on hopespring

Sorry if slightly OT here but in trying to get more info on the homeowner.. Hernan G., I've been trying to search the Orange Clerk website and keep getting error messages. Can any one else familiar with criminal and civil case searches confirm the problem isn't on my end?

Here is the site link:

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/

Sorry if slightly OT here but in trying to get more info on the homeowner.. Hernan G., I've been trying to search the Orange Clerk website and keep getting error messages. Can any one else familiar with criminal and civil case searches confirm the problem isn't on my end?

Here is the site link:

I can't get to that site from AOL. I have to use Internet Explorer to open it.

Thanks. I still for the life of me can't figure out why DC went there. I also can't figure out why CA brought up Tia T. during visitation. If it's Kio's mom, wouldn't Casey know that? And why would this person call Cindy (not saying she did for sure)and tell her Casey said she had a mental condition?!

Tia T prolly just joining in the neighborhood gossip (just as Kio did), that CA prolly heard parts of.

I don't recall CA saying this Tia had called her personally.....KC prolly didn't want to admit to any 'mental stories' about CA....KC always wants to keep friends & family separated.

Didn't she say that was where to "look for it?" I remember thinking it might mean it was in a "bottom left" desk drawer or dresser drawer at the time.

I am thinking now, that he was there looking for something identifiable to get rid of for KC.

Yes but I think she just said "bottom left". I can't find the link but I don't think she mentioned "corner"???

LOL....I think the 'familar place' is the school.....standing in front of it, Caylee was found to the 'left' & the 'bottom' side of suburban.

Do you see the bike behind this " giant metal box"? Did it look like it was still ride-able? Still inflated tires etc. Did the neighbors say they had noticed the PI taking video of the house in the past?

:eek: That bike looks brand new!!!

Here is the site link:

I'm not having trouble, Lil.

It looks like perhaps the back of a vending machine which kind of fits with all the Pepsi machines in the yard. They could have been in the vending business.

There is a special KEY needed to unlock drink machines to empty the coin boxes. I once knew someone who acquired such a key and drove around the city at night "collecting coins" that way, pulling in several hundred dollars a night until he was caught. I wonder if the drink machines on the Brackenwood property are "hot."

I got the same impression...That CA mispronounced Kio's name to sound like Tia as well...I don't think she did it on purpose - just didn't know her...

I don't think Kio has had any recent talks with CA.......she'd be selling that story for sure.

I think Tia T just added to the neighborhood gossip & some of it got back to CA.

You know someone in the neighborhood is still talking to CA.

I'm not having trouble, Lil.

I had one WS state they were also having trouble but apparently it's not everyone. If you get a chance could you do a quick name search on Hernan L. Gon***** I'm curious if there are any past or pending civil or criminal actions against him.

There is a special KEY needed to unlock drink machines to empty the coin boxes. I once knew someone who acquired such a key and drove around the city at night "collecting coins" that way, pulling in several hundred dollars a night until he was caught. I wonder if the drink machines on the Brackenwood property are "hot."

Could be maybe that's why the people who lived left maybe they were into something hinkey IMO

I had one WS state they were also having trouble but apparently it's not everyone. If you get a chance could you do a quick name search on Hernan L. Gon***** I'm curious if there are any past or pending civil or criminal actions against him.

If someone else would check it that would be great. I can access the main page, but if I put in any name search, it says it is temp. unavailable.

Well from the initial video where he was moving dirt around and looking under the cement blocks, I was just sure it was the house key... i.e. "spare key is in the planter under the rock"... in fact I was thinking that KC might not have even TOLD them to look for the key and just any good PI :rolleyes: would know that spare keys are often there, and he wanted to go inside.

However, after viewing the part of the video that shows him using the probe there too, I just have no idea. :confused: A probe would be a really stupid tool to use to look for a house key, IMO.

Could be, on Sept 22nd she was walking out of her home confinement visit with D.C. She could of told him a lot for what we or Baez dosen't knows? He was her personal body guard...something like that. But, I also know that D.C. was taking tips from a group I am of member of way back in the beginning of the Case and he said he worked for the Anthony's...so I am confused. I never sent him anything once I found out he worked for the Anthony's. I wish I could go back and look at the dates. Hmmm, something else to think about now.

You can go to http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov to check out any civil or criminal cases. You have to sign up, and it is a small cost to view the documents. You will need to do a query in the appropriate court (There is a list to choose from by state). If you don't have a court case number, you can look up by the name of person or business. It will allow you to save and print the docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member