2010.07.14 Bristol Palin & Levi Johnston Engaged

I will bet she is pregnant again.

I was having lunch with a friend. She thought the engagement was all about money. I said it was about sex. Time will tell if she is pregnant again. Do you think she will a a pre-mature 9 lb. baby?

I read this morning that they are shopping a reality show. So whoever said it was all about money, bingo. (If this turns out to be true, that is.)

I'm sure she (KG) IS thrilled. Anything to get people to watch and listen to her. Which is I know what entertainers do, but she lucked out.

I heard Kate plus 8 was up there too going camping or some such gossip for the week. I'll bet there's alot to talk about this camping trip besides bonfires and smores. If I hear Maury is going to Alaska, I'm getting out the popcorn for this weeks news err gossip.

And how does the Enquirer know for sure who's the baby's Daddy. I think Bristol and Levi need a powwow. OMG! I'll bet Kate is cheering the couple on for 7 more.

I heard Kate plus 8 was up there too going camping or some such gossip for the week. I'll bet there's alot to talk about this camping trip besides bonfires and smores. If I hear Maury is going to Alaska, I'm getting out the popcorn for this weeks news err gossip.

And how does the Enquirer know for sure who's the baby's Daddy. I think Bristol and Levi need a powwow. OMG! I'll bet Kate is cheering the couple on for 7 more.

National Enquirer doesn't claim to know who the baby daddy is. The article on their website claimed the girl believes Levi could be the father. But apparently the girl is denying that he is the father.
Who knows what to believe.

I heard on Inside Edition that Kate+8 is there camping to help kick of SP's new show. I think it's called Sarah Palin's Alaska or somthing similar.

Maybe Kate gave Bristol some much needed advice on 'douchebag attraction'! I wouldn't trust Levi as far as I could throw him..

Moo

wm

This is all so ridiculous, IMO. I do not care for any of the Palin's, or Levi either. I do care about Tripp, though. He deserves better from both parents.

JMO

"I'd love to dance with a gay partner, a straight partner, or anything in between," she wrote. "If I have a gay dance partner, we may have some interesting discussions about morality, marriage, and whether the government made him a great dancer because it built the roads that he drove on to dance practice."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...enting-skills-article-1.1130045#ixzz22qn2eIca

Does this make sense to somebody else?
Because it doesn't make sense to me.
What does gay or straight have to do with road construction? Do gay people use more roads?

Levi Johnston wants full custody of son Tripp, slams ex Bristol Palin’s parenting skills

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...enting-skills-article-1.1130045#ixzz22oMx9wNg

Jumping off of your post/link Blondie. This is not directed at you. :smile:

I watch the show. I think Bristol is a great mother from what I have seen.
Is Tripp wild? Yes
Did he say a horrible word? Yes
Is Bristol having a hard time with him? Yes

Guess what??? HE'S 3!!!!

Levi has had almost NO contact with Tripp in his three years of life. Bows out of meetings with him. Has his girlfriend call Bristol instead of calling her himself.

If I had to guess, I'd say this has a lot more to do with Levi's realization that HE has not been a parent AT ALL to Tripp and he is feeling threatened by Tripp's realationship with Gino. Who, seems to really love Tripp as his own.

Levi is worse than pond scum IMO.

i don't care who you are. kids are kids and shouldn't be kept in a bubble. yeah, i'm sure we all try our best to make sure our kids don't learn those types of words, but they do. the parent doesn't have to be the one the kid heard using them. the problem comes from how we handle it. do we laugh and act like its cute and encourage it or do we explain we don't use that word and let them know its unacceptable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back