Was/is Shawn abusive toward Billie?

It was my understanding that SA called the PD and said come over here to BD I am here.
What local news stated.

Above BBM.. WoW!! I did not know this..DO you remember where you got this detail from or maybe where you read it at that made you think was what had possibly happened{mainly the part that SA called/informed LE that he was there at BJD's}..WoW o WoW if this is true?..just wanting to clarify so we'll know whether fact..speculation..etc

TIA :)

Well I would think after Shawn coming out of hiding that LE might have probable cause to believe he hid something in BD's house TEH.

So, SA has "something" that's usually on him that LE wanted. BD lied to LE about SA being there. NOW BD has a no trespass on HER HOUSE - where possibly SA dumped whatever he had, and LE think she is hiding something for SA. What if.......it was memory sticks of *advertiser censored* which showed BD in a criminal or uh, well, an act and BD has been trying to get these back from SA the whole time before she rolls on him. She now has them because he had to dump them at her house so now she's done with him?

teh ~ ohhhhh, comes the dawn.
I see something that sort of makes sense, if you use BD's narrow viewpoint. Possession is 9/10ths of the law, and she now has the upper hand over Shawn. She has something he wants, and it has nothing to do with her body. That could be a crucial mistake if she was holding threatening evidence over his head. Shawn doesn't always play nice, does he BD.

Night peeps -I can't take anymore tonight!

My heart is heavy for DD and Hailey. I can't imagine how ashamed they both must be of BD's contorted mind games and disgusting antics she continues to force feed the media and anyone else who will listen.

My prayers for DD and for Hailey...honey, please whisper for us so we can find you and bring you the dignity and justice you deserve. We will fight for justice in your name.

This is just too much for me tonight.

teh ~ ohhhhh, comes the dawn.
I see something that sort of makes sense, if you use BD's narrow viewpoint. Possession is 9/10ths of the law, and she now has the upper hand over Shawn. She has something he wants, and it has nothing to do with her body. That could be a crucial mistake if she was holding threatening evidence over his head. Shawn doesn't always play nice, does he BD.

Nope. And neither, IMO, does BJD.

I really think things have unraveled to the point that something is going to happen soon. They have Shawn dead to rights on the *advertiser censored*. That was not in the script. If Shawn did not kill Hailey he will roll.

IF SA did call LE and say I'm here come and get me why would he have done that? As far as I know there is no warrant for him. Sounds like a mind game. Maybe BD threatened to call and report him or what he supposedly was carrying on his person. so he one upped her and I'll call them, myself. beat her to the punch.. So did he
plan to "plant" it on her, hide it there? did he even have it in the first place. Who's to say it's still there? He was not arrested, she was. he could have retrieved it prior to leaving the property.
I want to know more!

Dunn admits she lied and said she didn’t know where Shawn was at the time. She says moments later she invited investigators inside, at which time they quickly found Adkins.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=24344

SNIPPED; BBM

So where was he? Under the bed? In the closet? Sounds like he was sitting on the couch or perhaps, watching TV in another room.

IMO, SA and BJD work together. They're a team. They'll try to stay apart for awhile, at least until one of them is charged with something. Then, the partnership will quickly dissolve.

Police can give a person a no trespassing order. We had one on a daughter's teen ex boyfriend once. I thought they'd quit giving those here in my town though. I saw BD being interviewed and she said they were arguing and SA just didn't want to talk to police. No wonder she's now appearing to cut ties. He's been completely found out with child abuse *advertiser censored* being found on just about every device that he's had access to, and now his own cell phone. Can't blame that one at least 10 other people very well.

This is exactly like the Anthonys. Every time something negative came out about Casey they would go to every news agency trying to turn the tide. It is soooooo predictable.

Can't stop laughing a no trespass order is nothing and not a restraining order at all. Funny how time changes statements for BD.
This is exactly what I was waiting for her to say she got. IDK about West Texas, but here in East Texas, they pass them out like candy. Anytime the rough and rowdy get into it or there's a family squabble, they all start putting CT cards on each other. figures. MOO.

BD reminds me of the story of the little boy that cried wolf too many times, then when it was the truth no one believed him. BD went through all this protecting of SA for all this time. Is it really over in her mind? Really? No more talking to him "alittle bit"?

I really think things have unraveled to the point that something is going to happen soon. They have Shawn dead to rights on the *advertiser censored*. That was not in the script. If Shawn did not kill Hailey he will roll.
Oh yeah, he's got and there's no telling how many years that kind of *advertiser censored* could get him. I wonder if he's feeling like he has nothing to lose? I hope his lawyer, (if he really has one), talks some sense into him. MOO. Wow, what a mess he's got himself into.

So this trespassing order isn't something she would need to file, right? LE can say - we're issuing a no-trespassing order to keep SA out of your home.

IMHO, I don't think BJD would have done this herself. But that's just my opinion.

Good on ya LE if they took the initiative.

Mel

A no trespassing order is on your property. Restraining orders and stalking orders are for your person. So, he can't go on her property, IF she has a no trespass order, but she and he can still be around each other in other locations.

I don't buy any of this though. Not unless LE verifies it.

Since her story has changed AGAIN, I won't believe it either.

What if she puts up a No Trespassing sign on Monday - does that count :)

MOO

Mel

I have copied some or most of what has come out of Billies mouth in the last few days after being arrested and released from jail.

Billie Jean Dunn admitted this afternoon to lying to police about the whereabouts of her former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins.

“He (Adkins) had come over here on his own and I had called his mother to come get him,” Dunn said.

Dunn was asked if she was lying about not knowing what happened to her daughter, Hailey Dunn, who was last seen Dec. 27.

“I am not lying," Dunn said. "Clint (Hailey's father) and I are doing everything we can to look for her (Hailey).”

"I was arrested because Shawn [Adkins] came over here and the authorities were looking for him, and I told them [the officers] he wasn't here [at Dunn's home]," admitted Billie Dunn, mother of missing teen, Hailey Dunn.

When Dunn was asked why she lied, she sharply responded, "I'd rather not get into that."

"Nobody seems concerned with that. Nobody seems concerned with [the fact] that I have a kid that's missing, and has been missing, and nobody's found her. They're [law enforcement] more worried about getting a case closed and pinning it on somebody, I guess," lamented Dunn.

Still, Dunn was not at a loss for words when it came to her three charges, especially the drug possession charge.

"It was completely a lie. They [officers] found a prescription bottle with my name torn off of it."

After fielding more questions, Dunn finally said, "I'm going inside," and slammed her front door behind her.

"He made threats against me. I don't think he sent them anywhere. They were just on the memo pad...I got scared and I didn't want him to be able to come over here at all anymore," she said.

"They're suspicious Shawn keeps trying so desperately to get back with me because they think I know something, I'm hiding something for him," she said.

Dunn said she has no plans to see or speak to Adkins again.

"Even if by some miracle Hailey walked through the door and he had nothing to do with that, there's too many problems between us now," she said.

Dunn said Adkins hasn't tried to contact her since she filed the order.

Billie told KTXS "There's so much that's happened, so much that I found out about him..I think about 'did he have time to hurt my daughter?' and 'why would he hurt he?.'"

Billie told us "I tried to stand by him at first because I really felt like I knew him. I know he wouldn't hurt Hailey and why would he but after I talked to investigators it puts doubt in my mind."

Billie says it is getting harder, "I'm not as hopeful as I had been, really does get harder I didn't think it could but it does."

(She says alot more on the msm videos)

I would transcibe them but by watching them you will get the full effects of her demeanor and her playing the role of a victim again. Big SIGH. When will the games end?

Also from Sheriff Toombs.

A second search warrant, served Thursday evening at the home of Billie Dunn, was a warrant for Adkins' body, signed by a Howard County judge. According to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs, they were looking for an item Adkins commonly carries with him. He did not have it on him, Toombs said.

What "item" would he carry but now isn't on him after they served their body warrant? Maybe a "memory stick" or another digital device? Oh where oh where could it be? hmmmm (me thinks someone is hiding it for him)

According to Toombs, law enforcement officials were looking for Shawn Adkins Thursday when serving the warrants, and Dunn lied to officers when they asked if she knew where he was. Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, was discovered to be in Dunn's home at the time of the search.

Adkins' status as a suspect has not changed, and when asked if Dunn had also been named as a suspect, Toombs replied, "No, but her arrest and everything that happened yesterday does not help her cause."

No, it sure doesn't help her cause. Billie and Shawn they (LE) are onto your deflecting games. Either way Shawn and/or Billie are going to jail on CP and BP from all the devices that were found at each house (or on his person). Tick Tock Shawn and Billie, the first one to talk to LE may avoid the DP. IMHO

Me thinks she realized the press would find out on Monday that a RO was never filed so she is trying to create more damage control.

I seriously think that the RO was part of her conditions of bail. That simple.

I seriously think that the RO was part of her conditions of bail. That simple.

Yes, BUT there apparently is NO protection order. There is only a No Trespass
order, which is a rinky-dink, meaningless piece of paper in comparison.

Dunn’s mother Billie, says she wants the focus of the public and the media to be less on her and more on the search for her daughter.

I'll bet.

I can't believe it, the times we've heard this from the mouths of mizbehaving parents of missing children. Didn't ANYBODY get the memo I sent out saying "if you don't want people looking at your bad behavior, please avoid bad behavior"?
:banghead:

This has become code for "I've got lots of things to hide, you need to look at me more closely".

Does she really think people are likely just to ignore child *advertiser censored*, drug arrests and lying to LE because she asks them to?

I think police manipulated BD into taking out the restraining order. They are playing a "lil bit" of the Billie Dunn game.
I think they are hoping SA will talk and spill the beans on what actually happened that night. He won't be able to sit back and watch her blame him and he won't be able to put the BD spin on things the way Billie has coached him through.
Way to go LE!
Fess up SA, tell where Hailey is!
JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member