Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have to thank those of you who are posting along with IS/TruTV. I hit a wall today and had to turn it off and :chillout: Absolutely could. not. stand. one. more. minute.

You all are very, very, very brave and hardy souls.

:yourock:

LOL ynotdivein - you should have come out in to the kitchen and helped me bake thwartcakes for A_News_Junkie while she was loading all the programs and getting them into the thread.

She needed a lot of them to keep going and I was happy to be showing support and cheering her on from the sidelines. No TV in my kitchen...

Well, somebody's got to do it!!:blushing:

I keep wondering why everyone is using the five days blah blah - and not singling you out Softail - :blowkiss: - but my understanding of what CJBP said was - he will give the SA and the DT five days to determine if a jury can be seated from that location. If after five days they do not believe they can, they will move onto another location and try again.

I didn't hear him say it had to be all completed in five days....:waitasec:

No... he didn't ever say it had to be completed in 5 days per se. But to keep the schedule of starting the trial on time, May 17th, it would have to be. :waitasec: Ok... 6 days. That is why everyone keeps saying 5 days.

I think we will be lucky to see the trial start by Memorial Day. IMO of course!

good gawd....

Vinnie made a comment before the break that Mike Brooks was in front of "Casey's courthouse".

Arghhhhhhhh I have heard it all now.

Tattoo owner saying he thinks Caylee died from an accident . . kc young and tried to cover it up . . . last saw kc day before phone call made (Caylee reported missing) . . .sweet girl . . .very attentive mother.

coming up should be interesting.....Why JB has tried to avoid the media since day one.........LOL......did I hear that right?......LOL

The wheels on the bus go round and round . . .round and round . . (c'mon everybody sing!) I think the DT will be laying groundwork about kc having to be the "perfect child" and she just could not admit to her mother that CA was right . . . she was a "bad mother" . . . .cover it up . . . kc cannot admit fault to her parents. . . she will blow up if she tells the truth . . . death, destruction, and devastation could not be worse than facing her parents that she "failed" as a mother.

coming up should be interesting.....Why JB has tried to avoid the media since day one.........LOL......did I hear that right?......LOL

Was he lying then or is he lying now? When are we supposed to believe in his word . . . because he walks the walk and . talks the . . . oh . . . wait a minute . . . . hmmmmmmm

remember insessions thinks both jb & cm are humble:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JB saying he has tried to avoid the media while he is being interviewed by In Session? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

INDEED, THE IRONY IS RICH!!!!!

remember insessions thinks both jb & cm are humble:floorlaugh:

InSession is seriously deluded.

Too bad MJ Dr. trial was postponed as now they have nothing to fill air time except to repeat walks through "Casey's" neighborhood and interviews with JB and CM.:sick::sick::sick: :maddening::maddening::maddening:

Reporting gets more bizarre everyday from InSessions. They were talking
about the protesters in front of Anthony home while the Ants were conducting a search for Caylee. I wasn't aware the Ants conducted any search for Caylee until their coverup stage and that was to cover for ICA.

Unfortunately, I am watching so not to miss the Appeals court decision

Okay just listened to Jean C. say that CM said some very disturbing things will come out and she gleaned from that it had to do with Cindy and George.

What could be disturbing? Sexual abuse. I would bet money they are going to use sexual abuse in this case. I still don't know where they are going with this. But they have to say she never did it and CM says his client is innocent. So we have that 1. she is innocent and 2. her reaction has nothing to do with the crime and 3. some very disturbing things will come out and 3. guessing it is sexual abuse and George may have killed the child.

No... he didn't ever say it had to be completed in 5 days per se. But to keep the schedule of starting the trial on time, May 17th, it would have to be. :waitasec: Ok... 6 days. That is why everyone keeps saying 5 days.

I think we will be lucky to see the trial start by Memorial Day. IMO of course!

Yes, I think you may very well be right - I'm happy if the jury selection starts on the day chosen for it, and if it takes them two weeks to complete selection - then so be it. But I don't believe CJBP will stand for a lot of messing around by either side at this stage of the game. He wants to avoid appellate issues but he will insist this trial moves forward and get 'er done.

While he stated he has never in his 30+ years seen such pre-trial publicity, I don't believe he thinks this is anything else but a simple murder case. Time to get it over with and put an end to it cluttering up his docket.

Okay just listened to Jean C. say that CM said some very disturbing things will come out and she gleaned from that it had to do with Cindy and George.

What could be disturbing? Sexual abuse. I would bet money they are going to use sexual abuse in this case. I still don't know where they are going with this. But they have to say she never did it and CM says his client is innocent. So we have that 1. she is innocent and 2. her reaction has nothing to do with the crime and 3. some very disturbing things will come out and 3. guessing it is sexual abuse and George may have killed the child.

All I have to say is why don't we all take a deep breath and consider the source(s). Seriously...

Richard Gabriel on InSession 5/4/11
Part one:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzShsyx-e0k[/ame]

Part two:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugItXIwV00[/ame]

1) We've got the sexual abuse by George and Lee.

2) We've got Casey telling Cindy about the abuse and instread of comforting Casey and doing something about the abuse... Cindy turns her back on an abused Casey and abuses her even more by ignoring the abuse and even blaming her for the abuse. Even asking Casey is that is why she is such a "*advertiser censored*."

3) Are we going to finally hear about the rumored fight on June 15th, 2008? The fight that had Cindy wrapping her hands around Casey's neck and choking her? They'll make it out to be an "attempted murder" on Cindy's part... maybe even blame her for the "neck breaking" searches.

4) They will say that Cindy was verbally, emotionally and mentally abusing Casey. That nothing was ever good enough for Cindy. They will prove (without any problem, imo) that Cindy Anthony is an extremely manipulative woman.

They are going to paint Casey as a severely abused woman who suffered all aspects of abuse known to man. Sexual, physical, verbal, mental and emotional.

Cindy and George are about to be raked over the coals and they know it. I do not believe that the defense has informed Cindy and George about their plans. They don't want Cindy and George to turn their backs on Casey and tell their side of the truth. I am almost willing to bet that they do not want Cindy and George in that courtroom during the trial... I think they are also going to ask for a mistrial because Cindy and George won't be able to help themselves by watching the trial at home when they are not supposed to be.

If we can just make it through jury selection without any hiccups... I will be surprised. Something feels really off right now??

Or an "accident admission" and CA/GA knew about it or were in on it.. My guess is that the DT is trying to approach the state about a plea based on the accident theory and that is why Mason was floating it on InSessions.

JMO

He says in one of the clips with JC that when he was asked to take this case. He called JB, etc. they got to be friends, unfair media bias, etc. so he wanted to help with that. JB did not ask him to take the case, so who did?

My guess would be Andrea Lyon.

CM also said this media frenzy was immature :floorlaugh:

This is the guy who makes obscene gestures to the SA's in court! :censored:

He runs from Kathi Belich and uses an umbrella as a super power shield :hero:

He said this case would end in PLEA or CONVICTION W/LWOP :behindbar. Now he's :back:
As a matter of fact,wouldn't that public recorded statement be a part of the negative media comments the DT is so worried about? :waitasec:
Wonder if ICA is aware her own DP lawyer was telling the world she was clearly guilty before he came on board :loser:

I hope HHJP is taking note of all these interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy